What's new

The clock is ticking for USA....

Why this guy still allowed to post on this forum, he copy 99% of his posts from other forum, even a simple sentence like this post?
Its a disgrace to PDF, this shameless guy should be banned forever.
This time he copy from this site, scroll to th bottom of the forum, you will found out how pathetic he is.:rofl:
http://srtforums.asterpix.com/cy/2436661/?q=Communism+Accomplished,+100+Million+Dead+And+Nothing
Goals of Communism (1963) - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

LOL yes, he likes to copy+paste and pretend he is writing it.

It's easy to tell, if his post makes any kind of sense, he has copied it from somewhere else. :rofl:

(It's technically correct though, that tens of millions died due to failed economic policies of "control economy" ideology.)

Nowadays pretty much everyone follows the "market economy" system anyway, so we don't have to worry about that anymore.

LOL yes, he likes to copy+paste and pretend he is writing it.

It's easy to tell, if his post makes any kind of sense, he has copied it from somewhere else. :rofl:

(It's technically correct though, that tens of millions died due to failed economic policies of "control economy" ideology.)

Nowadays pretty much everyone follows the "market economy" system anyway, so we don't have to worry about that anymore.

Yes, buddy, you are right, thats why most of his posts were like jumping out from no where, seems to disconnect with what others were discussing.:undecided:
Man, it just get on my nerve when a loser pretending someone who he is not=a native American white guy, as i said many times, for pete's sake, he can't even write a simple sentence on his own.:tdown:
Its true to a certain extent, but believe we will be smart enough to avoid repeating such tragic history for good in the coming future.:china:

USA's economy is just less than thrice the Chinese economy.

Most people on the ground in China just talk about China catching up with the US & Japan, I can assure you no one there goes around saying that they will surpass the US. I think only the experts say that to give them something to talk about.

Firstly,one child policy is hurting China in the back.
Secondly,China emphasizes of dealing in light material,which proves to be beneficial to the economy in the short term,not in the long one.

The world is facing a resource crunch as it is, Crude oil essentially makes everything we need (plastic, fertilizer, petrol etc) and allowed the world population to hit its current capacity. Assuming we don't find a proper substitute especially to synthesis fertilizer for food production how would a big population be able to manage in the future? In fact having a lower but manageable population with first class facilities is actually the way to go.

Thirdly,China is sooooooooo very over-confident and boasting

Refer to my top post, this is definitely not the thought of the common man, which expert posted this can I ask?

U know in US Lawyers are mostly known as liars(as second name)...:woot::lol:
What we can expect from the country run by Liarz...:cheesy::lol:

Perhaps a county ruled by laws and not Megalomaniac likes Stalin and Mao and a communist doctrine that cause the misery and death of 100 million people.

Perhaps as a reminder we need a Communist Holocaust Museum
We would need a much bigger building then the Jewish Holocauset Museum

Here in Room
No. 1 Atrocities of Stalin 20 million dead, pictures of Gulags, KGB
No. 2 Atrocities of Mao 60 million dead
No. 3 Atrocities of Pol Pot 2 million dead
and on and on

maybe a burning candle for each 100,000 that were killed by communism, it would only take a 1000 candles. By the way I do think they are building Communist Holocaust memorial in Washington DC and France.

The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Communist regimes...turned mass crime into a full-blown system of government". He cites a death toll which totals 94 million, not counting the "excess ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

Most people on the ground in China just talk about China catching up with the US & Japan, I can assure you no one there goes around saying that they will surpass the US. I think only the experts say that to give them something to talk about.

The world is facing a resource crunch as it is, Crude oil essentially makes everything we need (plastic, fertilizer, petrol etc) and allowed the world population to hit its current capacity. Assuming we don't find a proper substitute especially to synthesis fertilizer for food production how would a big population be able to manage in the future? In fact having a lower but manageable population with first class facilities is actually the way to go.

Refer to my top post, this is definitely not the thought of the common man, which expert posted this can I ask?

I would think that the total GDP of India and China will some day exceed that of the USA just as the European Union does today. Percapita GDP is 10,000 less..
I pity the people of India and China if it does not. I am not sure of the importance other then psychological to that happening. A billion and a half Chinese and a billion and half Indians with the same GDP as the USA still means a tremendous number of poor Indians and Chinese.

Last edited:
I would think that the total GDP of India and China will some day exceed that of the USA just as the European Union does today.
I pity the people of India and China if it does not. I am not sure of the importance other then psychological to that happening. A billion and a half Chinese and a billion and half Indians with the same GDP as the USA still means a tremendous number of poor Indians and Chinese.

And you hardly know what is Brain Drain?
US economy is being run on the brains from other nations,mainly from Asia.
We are all well aware of the school and college life in USA:hang2:
The Indian immigration to USA is on a decline and so is for China,as these two countries themselves offer more opportunities.
So it's likely for USA to be cautious now.
That's why one or the other day ,Obama tries to divert the attention of US people to this very truthful and realistic fact.

And you hardly know what is Brain Drain?
US economy is being run on the brains from other nations,mainly from Asia.
We are all well aware of the school and college life in USA:hang2:
The Indian immigration to USA is on a decline and so is for China,as these two countries themselves offer more opportunities.
So it's likely for USA to be cautious now.
That's why one or the other day ,Obama tries to divert the attention of US people to this very truthful and realistic fact.

Thats nothing new, we always have been, more then a fourth of american patents have been by Immigrates, a fact Americans are proud of. (cant understand that can you?) Another thing I have in noticed Americans can admit they are wrong, its not a great loss of face like in India, the Middle East, Pakistan. A good example would be in the USA if the airforce had crashed half of its planes we would have admitted something was wrong by now and fixed it not still buying the same planes from the same people.

And if people dont want to Emigrate to the USA thats fine, if I recall right the average earnings of Pakistanis an Indians that emigrate to the USA are about 57,000 per year, how does that compare to those staying in India, Pakistan or going to China.

Last edited:
America is run by lawyers and China is run by engineers. Both have their strength and weaknesses but I personally prefer scientism and engineers to dominate government.
That is a ridiculous claim. The greater the allowance of individual freedoms and rights, the more complex the interactions between individuals. The greater that complexity, the potential for disagreements increases. Laws and courts, instead of weapons and battlefields, must be created to resolve those disagreements. Lawyers and persuasions, instead of soldiers and bullets, naturally should be the preference if this complex society is to exist and prosper. The argument that somehow technocrats are 'better' or 'wiser' than any other type in running a society is best reserved for B-grade movies.

Perhaps a county ruled by laws and not Megalomaniac likes Stalin and Mao and a communist doctrine that cause the misery and death of 100 million people.

Perhaps as a reminder we need a Communist Holocaust Museum
We would need a much bigger building then the Jewish Holocauset Museum

Here in Room
No. 1 Atrocities of Stalin 20 million dead, pictures of Gulags, KGB
No. 2 Atrocities of Mao 60 million dead
No. 3 Atrocities of Pol Pot 2 million dead
and on and on

maybe a burning candle for each 100,000 that were killed by communism, it would only take a 1000 candles. By the way I do think they are building Communist Holocaust memorial in Washington DC and France.

Communist regimes...turned mass crime into a full-blown system of government". He cites a death toll which totals 94 million, not counting the "excess ...

Because each and EVERY death in a country ruled by a dictator is caused DIRECTLY by the dictator and nothing else, right?

You are aware that under Mao Zedong that the chinese population grew from 400,000,000 to 1,200,000,000

Clearly under Mao's reign nobody was starving to death or being killed off en masse.

That is a ridiculous claim. The greater the allowance of individual freedoms and rights, the more complex the interactions between individuals. The greater that complexity, the potential for disagreements increases. Laws and courts, instead of weapons and battlefields, must be created to resolve those disagreements. Lawyers and persuasions, instead of soldiers and bullets, naturally should be the preference if this complex society is to exist and prosper. The argument that somehow technocrats are 'better' or 'wiser' than any other type in running a society is best reserved for B-grade movies.

Has Obama (lawyer) managed to gain the support of Vietnamese-Americans?

I don't think that it can be claimed that lawyers/engineers/businesspeople are "better" than any of the others at leading.

What I think does help, is that when an Economy is developing, having the mindset of someone who "builds" things (engineer) is not a bad thing at all. Especially in this period of time in China, where construction is paramount.

Clearly under Mao's reign nobody was starving to death or being killed off en masse.

Yes they were not deliberately killed en masse like the native Americans were.

However millions of people starved to death because of failed economic policies in China (during the Great Leap Forward), due to incompetence rather than deliberate design.

Chairman Mao had some very bad economic policies, that is just a historical fact.

I respect him as the founder of the CPC, but he clearly made a lot of mistakes. The modern-day CPC has admitted this many times.

Yes they were not deliberately killed en masse like the native Americans were.

However millions of people starved to death because of failed economic policies in China (during the Great Leap Forward), due to incompetence rather than deliberate design.

Chairman Mao had some very bad economic policies, that is just a historical fact.

I respect him as the founder of the CPC, but he clearly made a lot of mistakes. The modern-day CPC has admitted this many times.

The only reason so many people died was a combination of bad policies, many factors contributed to the great famine, but not all of it should be blamed on Mao, several natural disasters and the USA grain embargo caused many to be killed.

Has Obama (lawyer) managed to gain the support of Vietnamese-Americans?
Unable to get over this obsession about me, eh? :lol:

I don't think that it can be claimed that lawyers/engineers/businesspeople are "better" than any of the others at leading.

What I think does help, is that when an Economy is developing, having the mindset of someone who "builds" things (engineer) is not a bad thing at all. Especially in this period of time in China, where construction is paramount.
You missed the point completely. Understandable. There is an old political belief that goes to the line that experts should be on hand but not ahead. Politics is about creating compromises between competing interests. Dictatorships are no less capable than democracies at inventing or building anything. The difference about this matter is that between dictatorships and democracies the latter encourages competing interests to benefit not just whatever projects the government wants but also whatever the people want. You think the Soviets were ignorant about using microwave to cook, at least at the laboratory level? But why is it that it was the Western public who enjoys the convenience of microwave oven? Competing interests needs resolutions, preferably peaceful ones and in a capitalist economy and democratic political system, lawyers, no matter how distasteful you might regard them, are preferable over soldiers.

But of course, coming from a dictatorship and still enamored of that system, I can understand your reluctance to accept reality. :D

The only reason so many people died was a combination of bad policies, many factors contributed to the great famine, but not all of it should be blamed on Mao, several natural disasters and the USA grain embargo caused many to be killed.

Like I said, I respect Mao as the founder of the CPC, but clearly he made a lot of mistakes. Even the modern day CPC says this.

You missed the point completely. Understandable. There is an old political belief that goes to the line that experts should be on hand but not ahead. Politics is about creating compromises between competing interests. Dictatorships are no less capable than democracies at inventing or building anything. The difference about this matter is that between dictatorships and democracies the latter encourages competing interests to benefit not just whatever projects the government wants but also whatever the people want. You think the Soviets were ignorant about using microwave to cook, at least at the laboratory level? But why is it that it was the Western public who enjoys the convenience of microwave oven? Competing interests needs resolutions, preferably peaceful ones and in a capitalist economy and democratic political system, lawyers, no matter how distasteful you might regard them, are preferable over soldiers.

But of course, coming from a dictatorship and still enamored of that system, I can understand your reluctance to accept reality. :D

LOL I come from Hong Kong, there is NO state media there at all.

Funny how you like to stereotype all Chinese as brainwashed by the Government.... but I didn't get any exposure to state media at all... yet you seem to argue with me MORE than you do with other Chinese members. :lol:

Anyway you'll be surprised (even though I told you this before) but I actually agree that Democracies are better than Dictatorships. There are more checks and balances and more accountability.

My argument is that Democracies work best when countries are already developed. Look at how Japan/South Korea/Taiwan did it... they first developed, and then they turned to democracy.

Wheras countries like the Democratic Republic of Congo, Nigera, Colombia, etc. are all "Democracies" yet are not yet "developed", so they end up being unstable.

India is a good in-between, they have a good Democracy even though they are a developing country. However China has been more successful in reducing poverty and feeding the people.

The big question is, which is more important... food or liberty? My conclusion is that Democracy works best when a country is already developed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom