What's new

The 'clean-up' of Empress Market doesn't have to be this way

These traders are filthy rich i have only sympthaies to those who were employed by them

Yeah I don't get this, traders are not exactly poor. Labour will find jobs somewhere else, in legal shops for instance.

That’s a very slippery slope. Tomorrow someone powerful from Bahria/DHA May use these very arguments against old city neighbourhoods. Middle class people living in those areas also do not pay their fair share. Those unplanned portion of cities may not look aesthetically pleasing to powerful in near future.

we both know its not gonna happen . do you see video where bahria twon mall demolished ? its not only against poor . please stop playing this poor poor drama now . even bahria is grilled and 100s millions worth plazas villas demolished too . ghareeb hain to faimly plannign kareen apni or mulk ki life better kareen clean kerny ke koi pesy nhi lagty . look how they throw bones meat and blood just because they are poor ?

they demolished heart of bahria town

we both know its not gonna happen . do you see video where bahria twon mall demolished ? its not only against poor . please stop playing this poor poor drama now . even bahria is grilled and 100s millions worth plazas villas demolished too . ghareeb hain to faimly plannign kareen apni or mulk ki life better kareen clean kerny ke koi pesy nhi lagty . look how they throw bones meat and blood just because they are poor ?

they demolished heart of bahria town

Let’s agree to disagree. We both have different POV.

The encroachment drive has no business with PTI , Waseem Akhter or John Trivolta .. its the supreme court decision

It can be anybody's decision. It is ill-considered and poorly implemented. But my job is only to raise the issue. Keep pushing the poor into slums, you are collecting explosives for your own downfall. When the poor have had enough, that is when we will see true revolution.

cities are for those whom own them whom care them . how can be its their city if they make it like shitty slum ? please tell me the stalls in over the world look like this sh1t ? poor people make stalls in all over world but with some sense . if they own city they will not make it what its look like .

The poor don't have basic education. Those nice, clean markets you see are a result of many decades of education, planning, and continuous maintenance.

It can be anybody's decision. It is ill-considered and poorly implemented. But my job is only to raise the issue. Keep pushing the poor into slums, you are collecting explosives for your own downfall. When the poor have had enough, that is when we will see true revolution.

The poor don't have basic education. Those nice, clean markets you see are a result of many decades of education, planning, and continuous maintenance.
janab i am agree we have poor planning but this is only way work in pakistan . if you give them notice to evacuate 100 years they will not move . our society only understand danda

janab i am agree we have poor planning but this is only way work in pakistan . if you give them notice to evacuate 100 years they will not move . our society only understand danda

Educate them, create job opportunities and make it easy to start business. Everything will become better. Otherwise, you are merely pushing the problem so it acquires a critical mass.

Educate them, create job opportunities and make it easy to start business. Everything will become better. Otherwise, you are merely pushing the problem so it acquires a critical mass.
first they should stop making babies .we are poor country but every poor producing more 5 to 7 poor. gov send lady health workers to their homes to provide them free protection did they consider it ? no they dis not

first they should stop making babies .we are poor country but every poor producing more 5 to 7 poor. gov send lady health workers to their homes to provide them free protection did they consider it ? no they dis not

You are listing problems while ignoring the solution. Today, the poor need as many helping hands as they can muster. More kids means more hands to fight for water at the pump, fend for the family against aggression, and scavenge for food. This is the reality of the poor. Start educating them and creating opportunities, and all of this will go away.

You are listing problems while ignoring the solution. Today, the poor need as many helping hands as they can muster. More kids means more hands to fight for water at the pump, fend for the family against aggression, and scavenge for food. This is the reality of the poor. Start educating them and creating opportunities, and all of this will go away.

you talk as if Pakistan is a post-apocalyptic mad max like world.
what the people dont realize is that rather than having 6-7 children having 2-3 children means better investment and care on their children. the children wont grow up to do menial jobs but they through better education they can live a better lives for themselves and take care of their parents in a much better living environment

you talk as if Pakistan is a post-apocalyptic mad max like world.
what the people dont realize is that rather than having 6-7 children having 2-3 children means better investment and care on their children. the children wont grow up to do menial jobs but they through better education they can live a better lives for themselves and take care of their parents in a much better living environment

This is Pakistan

over-600-slums-in-karachi-safe-havens-for-criminals-1467195550-7146.jpg

huge-heap-of-garbage-covered-storm-drain-named-as-lyari-naddi-passing-f129n5.jpg

musquito-colony-is-a-slum-area-in-karachi-pakistan-BN77D7.jpg

Its not anybody its Somebody very serious and they are the highest court in Pakistan

Yeah I don't get this, traders are not exactly poor. Labour will find jobs somewhere else, in legal shops for instance.
dude i have no doubts most are super wealthy for eg the dry fruit market which is servicing population of 30million people and dry fruits are not cheap product we in pakistan pay first world rates for this ... these bhayas and their badmashi

Back
Top Bottom