What's new

The case of the LTTE

i have probably written 25 posts explaining things and still assume so many things?

i dont really care,perhaps when u mature mentally,u can figure things.

since,u talk like a big hero,why dont u say which caste u belong to and we can analyze that too.

I said throw your casteism out and you are asking my caste? :yahoo:

Well whatever I'm born to telugu mom and Tamil dad so I never cared about it.

u mimicked a brahmin accent,u speak about filter coffee etc,u wudn't have done that without knowledge?

both ur parents have castes and am sure ur grandparents have their caste and i am also sure,u r one of those beggar BC castes claiming fake reservation.

U made ur choice,i make mine.

u cant tell me or anyone what i should do and how i should talk or think.

this is the last time am talking to you,i dont give a shit about ur low life existence.

Don't beat the bush tell me precisely do Sikhs are discriminated in India just because of a bloody riot? Do they want to create a Khalistan? The same theory applies to Sri Lanka.

what theory ?
Does any of the following exist in Punjab ?
:
1) Militarisation aka HSZ ,
2) Concentration camps aka IDP camps
3) Colonization by non Sikhs into Sikh land
4) Disappearance
5) Mass graves
6) War crimes

r-SRI-LANKA-WAR-CRIMES-large570.jpg

016603-sri-lanka-war.jpg

Answer if any of these exist in Punjab aka Khalistan today ?

They exist more in central TN,not southern.

Tamils still go to the Army,Tamils fought in the Madras regiment and the Maravars fought in the INA.

so do they hate each other now?

An your point is ? Madras Regiment is part of the British legacy
Do brush up your history, before independence, British Indians served the British ( India ) Army and fought for their Colonial Master in the Middle East campaign, North African campaign (1940-1941) and WW 2

Can you blame the Lankans? Years of civil war, this shit always happens in civil wars. But in the end Lankans prevailed. Now they are at peace.

what theory ?

The same theory of action which fueled the 1984 race riots in India was more or less equal to what happened in Sri Lanka in 1983. That does not indicate the Tamils were discriminated then or now.

u mimicked a brahmin accent,u speak about filter coffee etc,u wudn't have done that without knowledge?

both ur parents have castes and am sure ur grandparents have their caste and i am also sure,u r one of those beggar BC castes claiming fake reservation.

U made ur choice,i make mine.

u cant tell me or anyone what i should do and how i should talk or think.

this is the last time am talking to you,i dont give a shit about ur low life existence.

lol :rofl:
For your caste rotted mind...I specify GENERAL in my applications..got it?
Your mind is sick so you tend to make sick choice. Completely polluted with your Brahmin superiority complex. You better stop talking ill about Tamils. You explicitly mentioned that Tamil people must be killed in your statement. That's just states your overall hatred towards Tamils. So better watch your words, ironically you are from Tamilnadu? Even animals wont behave like you self pricks.

The same theory of action which fueled the 1984 race riots in India was more or less equal to what happened in Sri Lanka in 1983. That does not indicate the Tamils were discriminated then or now.

Khalistan is Sikh prerogative but I challenge genocidal Lanka to hold a UN referendum in Tamil Elam to determine if Tamils are 'discriminated now'

Khalistan is Sikh prerogative but I challenge genocidal Lanka to hold a UN referendum in Tamil Elam to determine if Tamils are 'discriminated now'

In order to hold a referendum there needs to be a fair knowledge on the issue of the referendum by the voters. In North there is no free press. Only pro-LTTE propaganda. There fore the referendum should be held in South.

In order to hold a referendum there needs to be a fair knowledge on the issue of the referendum by the voters. In North there is no free press. Only pro-LTTE propaganda. There fore the referendum should be held in South.

speechless-garfield.jpg

Chunni sinhalese carrying out propaganda against Tamil people, no tamil like Sri wanka FREE TAMIL EELAM

Back
Top Bottom