What's new

The case of the LTTE

This response is as Dumbest I have ever received. An internationally subscribed terrorist organisation, controlled areas, with capitals, issued near Visas, had a airport, naval base, even made a submarine, and you are talking bout a base camp kiddo.
Second, we arent "oppressed" in my country to ask for a separate nation. We are proud of India , about its culture, divergence.
You lack it and don respond idiotically without substance and essence.

You know what time I was referring to.... so stick to it.

So you aren't oppressed in India and you do not want a separate country. But you care for other people's oppression in other countries.

Why not show the same attitude towards the Kashmiris, Assamese and Sihk separatist movement? They aren't your fellow country men aren't they? :P

Lol. A half baked article, though espousing on the strength of Rajapakse to have a group defeated, didnt dwell upon the blood on his hands, and subsequent genocide in the last phases of war.

You cant defeat terrorists if you fear blood on your hands. That is natural. This is one of the most rational analysis i have seen regarding whole of SL war. I dont expect the likes of you to understand it. And wonder how a 19 year old who lives in a part that support LTTE terrorism can call this half baked when it was written by a former air chief of Pakistan (a man who knows war!).

And killing terrorists is not genocide!

Sri Lankan hatred of Hindus is on par with Pakistan and Bangladesh, don't worry. A United Hindu force will destroy Shit Wanka.

I understand you people now want to make the TN fellas feel to like u after rajiv killers saga, but dont drag SL into it.

I have travelled almost all over India havent witnessed any any anti-SL sentiments in anyother region except TN not even in other Dravidian states

The reality is Sinhala Tamil issue is not about religion and no minority issues and no discrimination were the roots of it, though discrimination did fuel it, it has a more historical context which others dont realize.

Sinhala and Tamils have been at war with each other since time immemorial. Several tamil kingdoms in TN (CHola) did invade parts of SL and sinhalese fought back. This was what went around for a long time. The animosity you see from TN has that angle as well. That is why when TN tamils talk about SL , they talk as if they own SL and some tn protesters hold SL map to as if a show a larger part of SL to belong to tamils. I dont say everything is a due to that, but there is a historical context, not really majority-minority issue.
That is clear from the fact that TN keeps mum when their fishermen steal fish resource of Lankan tamils. Because there is nothing about brethren.

Last edited:
I have travelled all over Tamilnadu , haven't witnessed any anti Pakistan sentiment, what does that show ?

1661558_10203298227599989_1849347755_n.jpg

Possibly because they had Rajiv killers in their mind when talking about Afzal Guru! :)

Lol..! When we supported directly, we saw what they did to Lankan Army. If we had supported Lanka like we did to Bangladesh, Eelam would have been a long-gone conclusion.
You couldnt support directly they came after you! Even your TN leaders boycotted when your "we" came to India from SL after "supporting". :D
Prabha him self said weapons given by India are worthless and training fit for cadets! That is why indian helped TELO was massacred by LTTE. LTTE burnt alive tamils of TELO (200) once IPKF left.

That is cos, Hindi speaking people are not a minority (they are not even present) in Lanka. Otherwise we would have seen a hue and cue in other states, maybe even from you.
SL has other minorities as well, not only sinhala and tamils. Ask that from @Gibbs,

Done by Rajapakse, Executed by Fonseka, defended by Sinhalese people, and do not have the guts or balls even to implement their own LLRC report ! Speaks a lot about innocent Lankan people
Whether we implement LLRC is our matter and yes we will defend our country against any propaganda and terrorists.

Last edited:
Possibly because they had Rajiv killers in their mind when talking about Afzal Guru! :)

genocidal Lanka has WAR CRIMINALS in its hands !!

Sri Lanka : No regrets for attack on Rajiv, says Lankan guard

sb%2017046.jpg

July 30 (NIE) Vijitha Rohana Wijemuni, the Sri Lankan naval rating who tried to kill then Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi here on July 30, 1987, a day after the India-Sri Lanka Accord was signed, is still unrepentant.

"I am glad I did it. Because that was the only way I could make some protest against India for pushing us to sign the accord. I had to suffer a lot for it. But there is no regret over what I did," Wijemuni (48) told the Daily Mirror newspaper.

Asked if he meant to kill Rajiv, he told the Daily Mirror: "My intention was that, because of the damage he had caused to our country."

MahindaToHitler_LnW.gif

Last edited:
genocidal Lanka has WAR CRIMINALS in its hands !!

Sri Lanka : No regrets for attack on Rajiv, says Lankan guard

sb%2017046.jpg

July 30 (NIE) Vijitha Rohana Wijemuni, the Sri Lankan naval rating who tried to kill then Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi here on July 30, 1987, a day after the India-Sri Lanka Accord was signed, is still unrepentant.

"I am glad I did it. Because that was the only way I could make some protest against India for pushing us to sign the accord. I had to suffer a lot for it. But there is no regret over what I did," Wijemuni (48) told the Daily Mirror newspaper.

Asked if he meant to kill Rajiv, he told the Daily Mirror: "My intention was that, because of the damage he had caused to our country."

MahindaToHitler_LnW.gif

And your point is? SL government sacked him from navy and imprisoned him for 5 years. That is how a foreign gover acts! Look at how a state gov of india acts! :P

And your point is? SL government sacked him from navy and imprisoned him for 5 years. That is how a foreign gover acts! Look at how a state gov of india acts! :P

Sri-Lankan-sail14180.jpg

He attacked the then Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi on July 1987 and was made PATRIOT cum politician
Was released from jail in 1990 , hence he served less than 3 yrs , not 5 yrs as you bluff

. That is how a foreign gover acts! Look at how a state gov of india acts! :P

The state govt did not breech any law, the SC commuted their Death sentence to life, due to delay in plea for mercy without any reason. The state govt can invoke section 432 to reduce their sentence further.

Congress need to keep them in jail perpetually to garner sympathy votes so the vicious murderers of 200,000 Tamils made an hurried appeal to the Apex court

BTW the 3 heros are no killers and Rajiv was not a PM of India at the time of his assassination (unlike the butt salute by the Lankan Patriot)

Read the following link to update your programming

Tamilnadu to release killers of ex Indian PM

Last edited:
The reality is Sinhala Tamil issue is not about religion and no minority issues and no discrimination were the roots of it, though discrimination did fuel it, it has a more historical context which others dont realize. .

Don't bluff

Black July '83 - Events of Black July

3000 Tamils killed within 10 days
The events of July 1983 are poignant for the entire Tamil population around the world. Between July 24 and 29, Tamils were systematically targeted with violence in Colombo and many other parts of Sri Lanka
Burning of Jaffna Library May 1981 - Neo Nazi sponsored terrorism - culrural genocide - destruction of valuable old Tamil historic manuscripts

Last edited:
They exist more in central TN,not southern.

Tamils still go to the Army,Tamils fought in the Madras regiment and the Maravars fought in the INA.
so do they hate each other now?

Hello maami...mamaku degree coffee mattum potuu thanga..intha mathiri kena thanama pesadingono

Just shut up and GTFO from TN you selfish pricks

u mind ur words kid,i repeat.

i am not ur aunt,i dont know whether ur mom is proud of having had an idiot for a son,but we dont have to suffer you,

sabhai nagarigam arinthu pesavum,unga thatha muppattan peru ellam inga solla thevai illai.

and by the way,this is not your backyard to do silly propoganda.

PS: I wish the Sinhalese did what they did in central/eastern TN instead of doing it on the nice eazham folks.we can get rid of garbage like this dude,chola it seems,u cant even wipe their feet.

u mind ur words kid,i repeat.

i am not ur aunt,i dont know whether ur mom is proud of having had an idiot for a son,but we dont have to suffer you,

sabhai nagarigam arinthu pesavum,unga thatha muppattan peru ellam inga solla thevai illai.

and by the way,this is not your backyard to do silly propoganda.

PS: I wish the Sinhalese did what they did in central/eastern TN instead of doing it on the nice eazham folks.we can get rid of garbage like this dude,chola it seems,u cant even wipe their feet.
:blah:

So you are supporting killing innocent people? I'm against both LTTE and Sri lanka for killing innocent people. But your words intended to malign Tamil people because of your self hatred as Dravdian parties knocked crap Brahminism out of this land.

You first come out of caste-ism shit and try to learn real Santana dharma then talk about humanity and killings.

You are non-veg maami :taz:
Eventually you are talking about killing Tamil people in Tamil Nadu lol...with this you are going into my ignore list. No point in arguing with mentally retarded nazis like you.

Last edited:
i have probably written 25 posts explaining things and still assume so many things?

i dont really care,perhaps when u mature mentally,u can figure things.

since,u talk like a big hero,why dont u say which caste u belong to and we can analyze that too.

Back
Top Bottom