What's new

The Burning South: India-Pakistan conflict in 2026 - A hypothetical scenario simulated. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TROLLING OR JINGOISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will finally bite!
I have read with admiration Shearer's and Panzer threads on 65 war, and many more over the years, learning and observing, I am a business strategist, with a keen sense of appreciation for tactics, especially dirty tactics(?)
Can I be part of the Indian team, as a silent spectator and occasional person who gives inputs which seem necessary?
Please, I am hooked onto this now, I also wanted to break my silence on the Ukraine Russia thread, on logistics of the war, cause nothing is being discussed there on the Industrial capacities of the two combatants and their supply chains... But here I am.
Can I be part of it Joe?

I have -10000 skill to comprehend those weird looking boxes placed on the map. all my familiarity with those envelope shaped boxes comes from the cinematic cutscenes of the video games like the "company of heros" etc😜

I have -10000 skill to comprehend those weird looking boxes placed on the map. all my familiarity with those envelope shaped boxes comes from the cinematic cutscenes of the video games like the "company of heros" etc😜
1649771283141.png

The more Xs on top of the dabba, the bigger the formation is. X = brigade (1,000-3,000 men), XX = division (10,000-20,000 men). See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_Joint_Military_Symbology to understand what the numbers on the side mean (the unit's number and its parent unit's number).

I'm trying to form a WhatsApp group so that we can coordinate. There are as of now five of us, four confirmed. That's @Jackdaws, @meghdut, you and I, and, when he confirms, @MilSpec .

We can also use an old Google Group list that I have, if you good people are agreeable.

This OK for now?
I am in. I have to read through so will take a bit of time. Tied up with honeydoo's

I am in. I have to read through so will take a bit of time. Tied up with honeydoo's
Everyone in, but you, champ. Need your e-mail id. The dentist has given me a reprieve until Friday, to stop blood thinners, so I can be as pestiferous as you can most dislike, and we can get things rolling by SQ8's deadline of the Ides of April.
@meghdut
@surya kiran
@Jackdaws
@Krptonite

What is needed now is to present the outline plan of action, internally, through the GoogleGroup mailing, to clear up and field corrections suggested, to chunk up the common chore into manageable parts, and to assign each of us six distinct parts, defining what each is allowed to do, according to the script, and independently, and is not allowed to do.

Let's go.

I will finally bite!
I have read with admiration Shearer's and Panzer threads on 65 war, and many more over the years, learning and observing, I am a business strategist, with a keen sense of appreciation for tactics, especially dirty tactics(?)
Can I be part of the Indian team, as a silent spectator and occasional person who gives inputs which seem necessary?
Please, I am hooked onto this now, I also wanted to break my silence on the Ukraine Russia thread, on logistics of the war, cause nothing is being discussed there on the Industrial capacities of the two combatants and their supply chains... But here I am.
Can I be part of it Joe?
Of course! You need an e-mail id, and you need to do the Stechstritt, and you're in like Flynn.

Everyone in, but you, champ. Need your e-mail id. The dentist has given me a reprieve until Friday, to stop blood thinners, so I can be as pestiferous as you can most dislike, and we can get things rolling by SQ8's deadline of the Ides of April.
@meghdut
@surya kiran
@Jackdaws
@Krptonite

What is needed now is to present the outline plan of action, internally, through the GoogleGroup mailing, to clear up and field corrections suggested, to chunk up the common chore into manageable parts, and to assign each of us six distinct parts, defining what each is allowed to do, according to the script, and independently, and is not allowed to do.

Let's go

you guys go ahead with the sim. I am bogged down with too many projects around the house. Will keenly follow the thread when I get a breather.

Thanks
@SQ8 have fun looking forward to read.

I have something planned Joe :enjoy:

Unrelated but I assume we are bound to abide by the the Geneva Suggestions?

I have something planned Joe :enjoy:

Unrelated but I assume we are bound to abide by the the Geneva Suggestions?
  1. The Geneva Conventions (not Suggestions, unfortunately), are very clear.
  2. None of your soldiers, sailors or airmen, including commandos, who are in military uniform will be shot. Nor will they be tortured, or injured after surrender, or paraded and filmed.
  3. All of your resources, formal or informal, out of military uniform, will be shot after capture.
Is that the clarification you are looking for?

@SQ8 - I have decided I would like to assist both sides in visualising the simulation with maps. I'll join both groups but will not advise either side to prevent giving an unfair advantage. On their request I will map out what they ask for (and only depict what their intel allows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom