What's new

The Burning South: India-Pakistan conflict in 2026 - A hypothetical scenario simulated. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TROLLING OR JINGOISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has access to a gaming pc and also possesses a copy of Arma 3 'it's a military simulation/game' then do try the aforementioned ORBATS out. I would have loved to experiment and show the scenarios however currently am in PK and do not have access to my PC. Sigh.

If anyone has access to a gaming pc and also possesses a copy of Arma 3 'it's a military simulation/game' then do try the aforementioned ORBATS out. I would have loved to experiment and show the scenarios however currently am in PK and do not have access to my PC. Sigh.
I have done so in Arma 3 and while it is a great tactics and units sim game it’s focus is land warfare and more importantly there aren’t comparable Pakistani or Indian units available in it.

On the other hand I have an idea to show some fun shots using something else

I have done so in Arma 3 and while it is a great tactics and units sim game it’s focus is land warfare and more importantly there aren’t comparable Pakistani or Indian units available in it.

On the other hand I have an idea to show some fun shots using something else
Use mods/addons.

Ah Arma 3, a game where you can't keep your fukin gun stable! Especially if you have more bullets in your bag pack

Think I'm a bit late and have missed the team set up. I'm sure you guys have already got things figured out, but any of you seen or played Wargame Red Dragon or would consider using it for some scenarios/skirmishes?

They're India and Pakistan mods, I play with them frequently. However the AI in Arma is dumb as a rock and can't even drive in a convoy.

They're India and Pakistan mods, I play with them frequently. However the AI in Arma is dumb as a rock and can't even drive in a convoy.
Not much of an arma player

Think I'm a bit late and have missed the team set up. I'm sure you guys have already got things figured out, but any of you seen or played Wargame Red Dragon or would consider using it for some scenarios/skirmishes?

Will be using it for eye candy
Not for actual scoring

What's happening right now?? War paused due to global supply chain issues?? Any updates??? At least tell us what's goin on and when to expect some updates or results??

What's happening right now?? War paused due to global supply chain issues?? Any updates??? At least tell us what's goin on and when to expect some updates or results??
There have been updates; have you seen the first few pages of this thread?

The NSC is reportedly having consultations on the Pakistani side - the build up is concerned for them but so far commercial air traffic is flowing smoothly so there may be back channel discussions ongoing.

Reports of the Vikramaditya being readied at port along with 15-20 other IN ships have been denied by the Indian FO at this time.

There have been updates; have you seen the first few pages of this thread?
I have been following this thread all along. Do you remember a guy with some weird ideas of Land mines with tank traps to counter Indian hovercrafts etc!

But for couple of days, there's been dead silence in this thread for some reason!

8) Owing to India's massive deployment of RAPIDs in Pathankot and Nagrota etc Paksitan has decided to dig a canal linking Chenab to Ravi, flowing north of Sialkot. This will protect Sialkot, Zafarwal, Shakar Garh from a pincer from Jammu or frim North East

9) The delivery of some 300 SH-15 SPGs is complete. Thus Pakistan has raised some 18 new regts.

10) With additional delivery of 300 VT4s paksitan has been able to replace most of its T59/69s. These VT4s are separate from those in 6th AD.

11) HIT in the last four years has delivered 200 AK1s. These have been used to form new IABGs.

12) PAA has acquired multiple UCAVs in large numbers. New UAC bases have been built in Multan, Pano Aqil and Faisalabad.

13) The Alzarrar tanks of 6th AD replaced by VT4s have been used to raise 3 new IABGs.

14) Turkish UAV capable of firing Turkish CM has also been acquired.

15) PA has also bought an advanced Chinese version of Fatah having a range of 200-300 kms

16) Special recce-signal coys have been raised with each div. Equipped with specialized SIGNIT and ELINT eqpt they will be used for early detection of enemy forces and scouting.

17) PAA has also completed the order of 50+ Z10ME

8) The Pak Marines have been increased to a brigade plus force. Equipped adequately with AD and AT wpns.

I have been following this thread all along. Do you remember a guy with some weird ideas of Land mines with tank traps to counter Indian hovercrafts etc!

But for couple of days, there's been dead silence in this thread for some reason!
Yes, I remember that weirdo, with great affection; made my day.

We have been working out our numbers, because apparently the simulator needs granularity for which we were not ready.

Yes, I remember that weirdo, with great affection; made my day.

We have been working out our numbers, because apparently the simulator needs granularity for which we were not ready.
PAF should also bring in some more thunders and J-10C on urgent basis rather than just purchasing tanks. Maybe get a squadron of J-10C on lease directly from the Chinese PLAAF inventory to boost their air dominance and firepower just at the starting day of the upcoming war.
@Desert Fox 1

Fighters, frigates and submarines are much more effective and force multipliers rather than just some extra tanks, SAMs or helicopters. And utilizing ally's vast common equipment inventory and China's unparalleled manufacturing prowess to our advantage can be of significant importance for our defense from a far bigger in numbers adversary like India!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom