What's new

The Burning South: India-Pakistan conflict in 2026 - A hypothetical scenario simulated. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TROLLING OR JINGOISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
A N D ?

Your problem with that sounds like a German General Major seeing unlikely steel rhomboids climbing across his beloved trench systems, making him feel remarkably inadequate!
Well then. Pakistan has some how managed to develop mines having proximity sensors woth an envelope of 200m and an equal blast radius. Also they'll be able to differentiate be friend and foe.:enjoy:

Well then. Pakistan has some how managed to develop mines having proximity sensors woth an envelope of 200m and an equal blast radius. Also they'll be able to differentiate be friend and foe.:enjoy:
<Sigh!>

That's right, go ahead, make it difficult for people.🙄🙄🙄

Can we enlarge the envelope on our side in a commensurate manner?😎

That's why I called the idea nasty.
So as per your response. It is somehow possible to stop those hovering aliens! 😜.

If so then they can be easily denied access and get them all into some well defended funnel of death! At least In theory.

Let me also remind you that the 8000 TD, the 8100 TD, the 12000 and the BHT all exist, today, and are presently (some models) being built under license by Bharat Forge.

Nothing new.😊

I won't recommend to equip them with some IFF transponders. But maybe if they can be activated and deactivated remotely! ???

So as per your response. It is somehow possible to stop those hovering aliens! 😜.

If so then they can be easily denied access and get them all into some well defended funnel of death! At least In theory.
In theory.

I ENCOURAGE you to work on these aspects. That will keep you busy! 😁

Let me also remind you that the 8000 TD, the 8100 TD, the 12000 and the BHT all exist, today, and are presently (some models) being built under license by Bharat Forge.

Nothing new.😊
So in this hypothetical scenario. Indian Army doesn't seems to be in the mood of advancing with their heavy armor but rather trying to overwhelm us with some sort of hovering army 🤔.

So in this hypothetical scenario. Indian Army doesn't seems to be in the mood of advancing with their heavy armor but rather trying to overwhelm us with some sort of hovering army 🤔.
No, no, no....look at the modified ORBAT very carefully.

because they will detonate if nemo swims over them

So there's no rule against Pakistan attacking first? 8-)
No. We haven't got there yet.

because they will detonate if nemo swims over them

So there's no rule against Pakistan attacking first? 8-)
I think the simulation would be unique as both sides will start it with the presumption of war.

The intelligence reports from both sides would be to set the scene and scenarios before it starts.

So the defense would be the combination of obstacles, mines, booby traps and the canal dug!

Don't know if Pakistan has some miniature helium gas filled long endurance surveillance drones with small rotatable propeller for course correction to be used for 24/7 surveillance in the vicinity of the key areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom