What's new

The Bollywood movie that’s beaten Star Wars at China’s box office

chinese people are much more open to world. if u dont judge the real chinese on a pakistani defence forum you will get shock how welcoming and friendly they are.
how much they dont go over board the Pakistani sino relation.

chinese people are much more open to world. if u dont judge the real chinese on a pakistani defence forum you will get shock how welcoming and friendly they are.
Real Chinese? hehe, On the forum, I always mocking and look down on Indian, but I still go to cinema for Indian movies "Dangal", Very good movie, Aamir Khan is a great actor and director.

Any country have its advantage, why not learn from it? but of course, as a nation, India is a complete loser.

Real Chinese? hehe, On the forum, I always mocking and look down on Indian, but I still go to cinema for Indian movies "Dangal", Very good movie, Aamir Khan is a great actor and director.

Any country have its advantage, why not learn from it? but of course, as a nation, India is a complete loser.
Sweetgrape is one member who is very honest and straight forward. :)

Were there any Chinese movies released in India?
no

remember one of jackie chan last year called kung fu yoga, which was a proper flop here.
From the name it appears as it was meant for indo-chinese public only, but failed.

i travel alot to china. do alot of business with them.
i never felt any wrong from their side. may be money or my education or my behaviours.

chinese are cultured people who are hardly racist compared to rest of world. ofcourse you have bad seeds everywhere.

There are some old Hong Kong movies I have watched, and some Chinese ones as well, but all are over the Internet. I have theatres all around me, but can't recall any Chinese movie being released in India. (Except for Kungfu Yoga, which as the previous person said failed.)

Usually, Chinese movies will be subbed or dubbed in local languages in India. But they wont get released much in theatres the TV network's will usually buy off their satellite rights

Thanks for all the replies from Indian friends. Personally to say, Chinese movies suck. I don't like most of them too. But Chinese dramas are good. Worth watching.

hahaha, apparently you Indian know nothing about China, Lol. I ask you how many Indian or Western on Chinese forum like Sina.com? You know? Chinese mainlanders not so keen being fluent in English, unlike you Indian. They don't care being here because they don't speak English. Please don't make black or white outta bunch of people here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom