What's new

The Bollywood movie that’s beaten Star Wars at China’s box office

no

remember one of jackie chan last year called kung fu yoga, which was a proper flop here.
From the name it appears as it was meant for indo-chinese public only, but failed.
Yea I watched that. Dumb movie.

chinese people are much more open to world. if u dont judge the real chinese on a pakistani defence forum you will get shock how welcoming and friendly they are.
how much they dont go over board the Pakistani sino relation.

you would be surprised to know what views they (ones in US) hold of pakistan or islam...defence.pk is irreverent...due to tiny number of Chinese.

Were there any Chinese movies released in India?
what are some famous chinese movies? i am actually kind of interested in watching but not the ones with a cheesy naive plot like most of korean movies please.

i watched this movie called Buddha Mountain which was pretty good. any more movies like that?

i travel alot to china. do alot of business with them.
i never felt any wrong from their side. may be money or my education or my behaviours.

chinese are cultured people who are hardly racist compared to rest of world. ofcourse you have bad seeds everywhere.
On the Forum, we discuss and argue over the military and state affair, not individual behavior, you should know the difference, In China, there are about more than hundred thousand Japanese, how many reports you read the they are attacked in China? even we don't like Japan and Japanese as a whole, but In China, when we communicate with them, we are as polite as we can.

I like Aamir Khan, because its movies are attractive to me, very thought-provoking and funny, but not mean I will look up to India because of him. India is not good place for talents, but good place for crime.

Last edited:
what are some famous chinese movies? i am actually kind of interested in watching but not the ones with a cheesy naive plot like most of korean movies please.

i watched this movie called Buddha Mountain which was pretty good. any more movies like that?
Most popular movie in China now is Operation Red Sea. Good one.

Most popular movie in China now is Operation Red Sea. Good one.

I don't watch much war or kungfu movies.
From the trailer, the Chinese are bringing a lot of military equipment to the show.
Beginning to be interesting.
I may watch this movie.

I don't watch much war or kungfu movies.
From the trailer, the Chinese are bringing a lot of military equipment to the show.
Beginning to be interesting.
I may watch this movie.
I have watched "Operation Red Sea". It's better than most Hollywood war movies.

Lol remember even these same Chinese users were mocking Amir Khan as cheep failure when he announced it will be released in China. Big slap on their faces

Lol remember even these same Chinese users were mocking Amir Khan as cheep failure when he announced it will be released in China. Big slap on their faces
It is to the credit of the Chinese that they are able to accept and embrace talented foreigners and open to their good ideas and practices.
Closed and Narrow minded Gangas in Free India will not understand such intellectual behavior.

Hehe, really, could you name them out?

More Chinese user mocking India, when will you give us a big slap? few indian Movie success not mean how good you are, India still a loser country, big loser!

Thanks for all the replies from Indian friends. Personally to say, Chinese movies suck. I don't like most of them too. But Chinese dramas are good. Worth watching.
I have seen 'The Mermaid(2016)' after learning that this movie was the biggest box office success in China in 2016. But disappointed while watching and wondered how come this movie became the biggest hit?:what:

Any good movies needs to be watched , it makes no difference whether it is chinese or english.
Some of the chinese movies have very bad dubbing in local languages which makes it more funnier to watch. Even serious movies end up looking like comedies.

Another thing most chinese movies are only about bombastic fights or historically skewed movies. We rarely get to see any normal movies that we see from south korea or japan.
Due to which not many are able to connect to the movies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom