What's new

The Bollywood movie that’s beaten Star Wars at China’s box office

Don't make me laugh.
The British took over all of India with 3000 soldiers.

And you call yourselves a ally to Pakistan lol ritish had 350,000 active soldiers in India . Of which 90,000 were british.
No need for me to carry on discourse with STUPID AND DELUDED PERSON like you.

Like wise you belong in asylum.

UNSC seat is NOT for Britain to offer to a yet to exist India in 1945.
SORRY,
you continue with your trolling.
Wonder how a STUPID PERSON like you get to post here.

You are a f*ing moron go google something you get a seizure , Indian contributions to world wars was huge , it were not just British it was U.S. too, there are open leters in U.S. between Nehru & U.S. ambassadors promising the seat.

https://thewire.in/diplomacy/when-n...-bait-on-a-permanent-seat-for-india-at-the-un

hahaha, apparently you Indian know nothing about China, Lol. I ask you how many Indian or Western on Chinese forum like Sina.com? You know? Chinese mainlanders not so keen being fluent in English, unlike you Indian. They don't care being here because they don't speak English. Please don't make black or white outta bunch of people here.
Chinese are less cuck. They don't speak the imperialist language (British), unlike Indians.

Chinese in China normally use Chinese made services, e.g., video streaming sites, live video sites, search engines, emails, etc... kinda like a positive isolation thing.

I kinda realized that when I see the "digits".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Agents
https://krcom.cn/6270561648/episodes/2358773:bf42b8b07b8bc878278bffb681b24efc
https://pastebin[dot]com/qr137Yqd

Last edited:
This is my favorite Indian movie

You must really have a "high IQ" to think a comedy/parody movie is basing on real events

This is the prime minister of India in that movie
super-09.jpg

I watch HORROR and SciFi but not those zombies and exorcist types.

Why bother to compare with Gangas.
These people had been slaves for 500 years to the Mughals and the British.
They are very experienced in the discipline of pleasing their masters.

See how naturally they call us "SIR".
They are very good at Call Centers, Opening Doors, Serving people, Licking Balls.
If not for their not so attractive skin, Hong Kong brothels will be full of them.
Gangas are very good in the industry of entertainment and pleasing others due to their long history of being slaves.
I think the Chinese, proud of their culture, may not be able to compete with the Gangas at pleasing and entertainment.

I say let the Gangas at Bollywood entertain and please the Chinese with their monkey tricks and throw them some crumbs.
While the Chinese focus on leading in technology and science and other more significant endeavors.
What type of horror are you talking about? I prefer types like "The Grudge" type. And sci-fi would be something like "Aliens". Kinda like sci-fi horror combination. ;)

hahaha, apparently you Indian know nothing about China, Lol. I ask you how many Indian or Western on Chinese forum like Sina.com? You know? Chinese mainlanders not so keen being fluent in English, unlike you Indian. They don't care being here because they don't speak English. Please don't make black or white outta bunch of people here.
If only all the Chinese spoke English, I can only say God help those who spews hate against the Chinese. Even my English isn't very good. But I am improving.

You must really have a "high IQ" to think a comedy/parody movie is basing on real events

This is the prime minister of India in that movie
super-09.jpg

You may call it a parady now. But this movie was originally posted by an Indian bragging how Indians will have white servants. The same guy posted the video on s t or m f r o n t and PDF was full of white supremist because of that action. Indians have balls for posting that video on that site.

What type of horror are you talking about? I prefer types like "The Grudge" type. And sci-fi would be something like "Aliens". Kinda like sci-fi horror combination. ;)

If only all the Chinese spoke English, I can only say God help those who spews hate against the Chinese. Even my English isn't very good. But I am improving.
Me too, I think we watch similar movies.
Mostly I have it play in the background and watch only when the music gets hot.
I like to have reasonably good sound to make the horror more terrifying and the sci-fi more exciting.
Yes Sci-Fi Horror would be good.

Never been to a cinema since they stopped our only drive-in cinema.
I find it torturous sitting still and cramping my legs for 2 hours.
Looking forward to the day I travel by land in spacious China made High Speed Trains all over Asia and Europe.

I heard Bollywood's newest movie call "The warning Shot" is doing well in Japan. Opening pretty soon in China. :laugh:

OP who has a Chinese obsession should stop bragging. China is the largest market with 45,000 screen. India only has 5000 cinema. Box office of $50-100 million for a movie is not big deal in China, but by Indian box office, it is humongous. No surprise India and many countries line up to sell their movies here.

China don't market movies in India, except for a few joint-production. Of course, there won't be $$ big hit and headlines. But Chinese movies are hugely popular in India from the days of Bruce lee, everyone knows Jet li, Zhang ziyi and Donnie Yen. Jackie Chan is a super star. And not just commercial films, Chinese art house which have won the most world cinema awards, are popular among the learned Indian film buff.

Chinese Film ‘Black Coal, Thin Ice’ Wins Golden Bear at Berlin Film Festival
https://www.thewrap.com/chinese-film-black-coal-thin-ice-wins-golden-bear-berlin-film-festival/
black_coal_thin_ice.jpg

China audience is open-minded. If the story is good and can relate to Chinese, like the quest for Olympic gold in Dangal, sure it will sell. However, those typical Bollywood/Indian movies will definitely flop, even if it was Indian biggest hit, Baahubai.

Baahubali: A Big Flop In China
https://www.greatandhra.com/movies/movie-news/baahubali-a-big-flop-in-china-76114.html

https_%2F%2F.jpg

Last edited:
Sad news. It's a good movie.
The film shows at the end a scene that has nothing to do with original plot, a scene depicting Chinese warships in the South China Sea surrounding a foreign ship that appears to be Vietnamese. Every Chinese propaganda is banned in Vietnam.

Me too, I think we watch similar movies.
Mostly I have it play in the background and watch only when the music gets hot.
I like to have reasonably good sound to make the horror more terrifying and the sci-fi more exciting.
Yes Sci-Fi Horror would be good.

Never been to a cinema since they stopped our only drive-in cinema.
I find it torturous sitting still and cramping my legs for 2 hours.
Looking forward to the day I travel by land in spacious China made High Speed Trains all over Asia and Europe.
That's good. Now I can ask for recommendations. :laugh:
So anything new you can recommend?
;)
I don't go cinemas anymore since I've got my whole set up at home. I watch thru Netflix on TV. At least these guys don't censor.

I heard Bollywood's newest movie call "The warning Shot" is doing well in Japan. Opening pretty soon in China. :laugh:
Never heard of it. Did you watch it? If it has singing and dancing please don't recommend. :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom