What's new

The Big Story:The Secret 'K' Missile Family

So wat about so many conventional missiles in indian arsenal,won't they be used to strike china's nuclear facility:what:,why do u think Risat-2 was launched and some other spy sats,disguised as conventional sats...?
The first thing both china and india will do is to destroy each other nuke missile bases...But there are underground silos,for example shourya is a hypersonic with a range of 1500Km,which is stored is underground silos and sat can detect em,so this will be a second strike capabilty
and also Indian Nuke will be in the sea with its nuke ready to launch,this is also a second strike capabilty..
And not to forget,Brahmos ALCM NUke capable on Su-30's will be extensively used to enter enemy terrority and nuke a very valued target..
and remember Su-30MKI has a range of 5000Km...

And yes i agree,Nuke sub or aircraft carriers will not be used against pakistan....
only Brahmos and Brahmos ALCM will be used extensively.....
So pakistan need not wory about carrier or Nuke sub

It is a game of numbers...India's missiles are for nuclear delivery. China's 2nd artillery division is for conventional battle. They have so many missiles that India can never compete in numbers. They will overwhelm the ABM system and also lay waste to the Indian nuclear missile inventory.

This is why India is desperately seeking a sub launched option. These missiles will be safe from bombardment.

I got few questions, is this K-4 hypersonic or will it be in Future and what is thing going on that it is Polaris painted in Indian colors.

Let me guess, Pakistan has a secret aresenal of SLBMs that they have yet to show the world, right?

They also have ten secret SSBNs that no one kows about.

And don't forget the super-duper top-secret air-launched nuclear-tipped cruise missiles!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure about rest but they do have an ALCM...

Honestly I am a civilian but understand this much.
1) In recent times, I have not seen any two great powers fight. War generally happens between 1 big and 1 very small nation. This is because any war with nation with decent defense means ready to lose big, which no one wants to do. Countries want to fight a war that they already know cannot be lost badly.

2) No country will try to finish other countries aresnal completely. This is not possible now.

I got few questions, is this K-4 hypersonic or will it be in Future and what is thing going on that it is Polaris painted in Indian colors.

Don't you know... all Indian missiles are repainted Russian and American missiles. Prithvi is copy of Russian Frog missile, K-4 is copy of Polaris, etc. etc.

On the other hand, mighty Pakistani scientists can develop 110% indigenous missiles.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

I have the most relevant question that no one asked here.. If the missile was secretly tested then it is a breach of contract between Pakistan and India..

It is a game of numbers...India's missiles are for nuclear delivery. China's 2nd artillery division is for conventional battle. They have so many missiles that India can never compete in numbers. They will overwhelm the ABM system and also lay waste to the Indian nuclear missile inventory.

This is why India is desperately seeking a sub launched option. These missiles will be safe from bombardment.
Are u a CIA agent,who knows how much missiles India has and how much China has?????

U r miising Brahmos ALCM,if it's launched one,not a single SAM can stop it..
The target will be History..
And brahmos will be launched on the target which will make china nuke arsenal lay waaste..
Brahmos alcm will not be used to demolisH horse stables in china..
Once again how do u know how much missile india has and how much china has?
if u know that,please give me a credible source.....

Otherwise shut ur BS

Don't know about that, anti-Indian offensive posts are deleted.

But if you say so, then it must be true.

If every Pakistani troll was properly banned, there would be very few Pakistani members left on this forum.

That is the unfortunate truth yaar... but I do not own this site nor am I a mod or admin so I do not care.

Are u a CIA agent,who knows how much missiles India has and how much China has?????

U r miising Brahmos ALCM,if it's launched one,not a single SAM can stop it..
The target will be History..
And brahmos will be launched on the target which will make china nuke arsenal lay waaste..
Brahmos alcm will not be used to demolisH horse stables in china..
Once again how do u know how much missile india has and how much china has?
if u know that,please give me a credible source.....

Otherwise shut ur BS

Is it how much missile or how many missile?

What kind of English is this?

Back
Top Bottom