What's new

The Big Story:The Secret 'K' Missile Family

Well ajtr might be we are testin our ABM s secretly which has downed that agni 2 +
possible......

I think they are never ashamed like you to hide the failure and come up with better technologies and success. But you failed to read them.
Your theory of being shame falls flat in conducting K-4 tests in secrecy.Even K-series are entirely new missiles and were being tested for their better new tech.

whats the payload of K 4? also what is payload of Agni 3: 1.5/2/2.5 tons?

where did you bought it from guys? I don't recall reading about any tests for this missile in the last two years. As permutual agrement between Pakistan and India,each country is supposed to inform the other of any ballistic missile tests, India never informed about tests of this missile.

where did you bought it from guys? I don't recall reading about any tests for this missile in the last two years. As permutual agrement between Pakistan and India,each country is supposed to inform the other of any ballistic missile tests, India never informed about tests of this missile.

Oh!!! We were not aware that we will have to go and inform each and every Pakistani's that we are testing a missile.

As a responsible country in the region, our government inform your government. Its up to your govt to decide, if they want YOU to be informed or not. It looks like you are nothing in your country, otherwise they should have informed and asked your permission before letting us test our missiles.

:sniper:

Oh!!! We were not aware that we will have to go and inform each and every Pakistani's that we are testing a missile.

As a responsible country in the region, our government inform your government. Its up to your govt to decide, if they want YOU to be informed or not. It looks like you are nothing in your country, otherwise they should have informed and asked your permission before letting us test our missiles.

:sniper:

Well said!!!

Good so you admit that there is no tactical, operational or strategic use of this missile. Its only purpose is to show off your technological skills.

What a waste of resources and what a waste of time. This is a defence forum please discuss the defence implications of this system or else I would suggest that post such things in some technology forum.

yaar tum illiterate ho ya tumhare dimag ka container khali hai tumhara , kahe troll karte ho . apni jealousy level ko sambhalo lol:yahoo:

whats the payload of K 4? also what is payload of Agni 3: 1.5/2/2.5 tons?

K4 and Agni III SL are missiles of the same class,same role being developed by two different crews. The better one will get to be deployed on the subs.

..or atleast that is what I heard.

K4 and Agni III SL are missiles of the same class,same role being developed by two different crews. The better one will get to be deployed on the subs.

..or atleast that is what I heard.

I Guess Both are one and Same Missile being developed by DRDO !! the DRDO Hasn't reveled much on this

The submarine Launched Version's will be called 'K' Series Missiles

It's just different name given by Media for one Missile itself

I Guess Both are one and Same Missile being developed by DRDO !! the DRDO Hasn't reveled much on this

The submarine Launched Version's will be called 'K' Series Missiles

It's just different name given by Media for one Missile itself

K-Series are the 3rd Gen Missile System which is being developed. (Smart MIRV Capable, Silo based,Ready to Fire )
Agani - 2nd Gen. (Sold Based) - Continued R&D (All system Blocks in Placed and made ready, only need is assembling)
P-I,II,III- 1st Gen (Liquid Based)

Back
Top Bottom