What's new

The Benefits of an Indo-Pak Alliance

I was not expecting such an illogical question. We simply cannot allow our enemy to operate on our western borders, do you understand that?
Do what ever you want and we are doing what we think is right. We are not teaching u anything.

Exactly, That is what has been happening for decades... I dont see any alliance with pakistan in the near future too..:guns::bunny:

I was not expecting such an illogical question. We simply cannot allow our enemy to operate on our western borders, do you understand that?
Do what ever you want and we are doing what we think is right. We are not teaching u anything.

And we already have controll over afghan, we have IAF bases there.. so Its far off your hands, Pakistan cant do much about that ... You have been maintaining a false relationship with Afghanistan. Its your fault.... :disagree:

Zob

india wants us to PLAY the role of LITTLE brother...while we want to be TREATED as EQUALS

Does Inida also want Japan to play "little Brother"? Why not?

It's not about what role India want Pakistan to play - it's about what role Pakistan is determined to play -- Pakistan wish to be equal, BE equal, for that you need an economy that produces and is connected to the world in such a way that it is a force, a power -- now, can populist "pro Awaan", "pro poor" economics produce such a economy ??????????? If yes, why has it been a failure all this time??

Don't blame others, what we are and who we are , is, has always been, up to us. See, It does not matter whether India or any other, reality is difficult to deny.

:guns::bunny:
PAKISTAN & INDIA alliance is NEVER possible...because india wants us to PLAY the role of LITTLE brother...while we want to be TREATED as EQUALS.....i think that is our core issue since 1947!!!!

Well If pakistan can say That , They can give us peace only when India handsover The coutry to them and name the big geographical area as pakistan and Become slaves for them...

Just Get some life guys... well Atleast India has the intentions to treat you as little brothers...

Personally, I'd love to see peace between both countries.

This sentiment is possibly the most oft repeated, even by ardent nationalists on both side, and has possibly become quite meaningless in the absence of any desire to compromise on any of the vexing disputes between the two sides.

That sentiment, if expanded, woudl read like this, "Personally, I'd love to see peace between both countries, provided the disputes between the two countries are settled according to my nation's position", which means that that sentiment in essence means nothing.

IMO, talking about 'having peace' without also being willing to compromise on the status quo on the disputes that prevent peace is not that different than just saying 'I don't want peace'.

Last edited:
Exactly, That is what has been happening for decades... I dont see any alliance with pakistan in the near future too..:guns::bunny:

Again illogical! I too am saying that alliance with India is not possible.We are not dying for alliance.

And we already have controll over afghan, we have IAF bases there.. so Its far off your hands, Pakistan cant do much about that ... You have been maintaining a false relationship with Afghanistan. Its your fault....

What do you think we are doing nothing?:lol:

Lets wait and see.

:guns:

Haha, Well Yes You are doing everything to stop The Indo-Afghan relationship... What what progress have you been able to make? Just nothing.
:rofl:

We don’t need to do anything. Hardcore Taliban will do every thing for you mate. Be there and see what happens.:lol:

We don’t need to do anything. Hardcore Taliban will do every thing for you mate. Be there and see what happens.:lol:

Well Thats the most pakstan can do, send the elite force of Pakistan so called taliban, but I dont see any use If at all You could turn taliban against us at this moment of time, as taliban has been attacking you day and night. :hitwall:

Well Thats the most pakstan can do, send the elite force of Pakistan so called taliban, but I dont see any use If at all You could turn taliban against us at this moment of time, as taliban has been attacking you day and night. :hitwall:

US want to leave Afghanistan and with out US support, India cannot survive in Afghanistan. Keeping the history of Afghanistan in mind it won’t be possible for India to maintain their bases. The current Afghan government will be totally helpless in front of war lords when US leave.

If you want a sincere suggestion, I would say that whatever installations and planning India has in Afghanistan will be in vain. U.S is double crossing you as well, India cannot control Afghanistan and US wants your government to do what they can’t.

But our topic is not Afghanistan so let’s stick to topic.

:flame:
US want to leave Afghanistan and with out US support, India cannot survive in Afghanistan. Keeping the history of Afghanistan in mind it won’t be possible for India to maintain their bases. The current Afghan government will be totally helpless in front of war lords when US leave.

But our topic is not Afghanistan so let’s stick to topic.

Its very much possible to maintain Indias bases once its fully operational. And yes as you said its not our topic , lets stick to the topic...

:flame:

Its very much possible to maintain Indias bases once its fully operational. And yes as you said its not our topic , lets stick to the topic...

This is off topic I know but how??Who will protect Indian installations after US? What’s the backup plan? India does not share border with Afghanistan so your troops will be in miserable condition and it would be easier for Pakistan if our government decides to destroy these bases anytime, and we don’t need formal attack for it.

Cheers

This is off topic I know but how??Who will protect Indian installations after US? What’s the backup plan? India does not share border with Afghanistan so your troops will be in miserable condition and it would be easier for Pakistan if our government decides to destroy these bases anytime, and we don’t need formal attack for it.

Cheers

Well the base are created for there defense, So It takes The duty of there govt to protect is aswell, and what about the Indian Itelligence agency, Its more than enough to alert us when Pak moves a step to reach its destination ...... and moreover At this time the base is not that operational...

Well the base are created for there defense, So It takes The duty of there govt to protect is aswell, and what about the Indian Itelligence agency, Its more than enough to alert us when Pak moves a step to reach its destination ...... and moreover At this time the base is not that operational...

That’s what I m trying to explain you. This Afghan govt will not be there once US leaves and India alone cannot control Afghans. It’s a game of fire and India with its expansionist desires is going to burn itself in it.

@ amarnath....

the truth has till today INDIA is not over the fact that PAKISTAN is a country.....the day you accept that i think the biggest of our problems would be behind us!!! INDIA thinks by giving us our DUE share of the WATER & LAND it is actually doing us a FAVOUR...it is not!!! it is like BRITISH go around telling all the colonies you should be grateful we gave you INDEPENDANCE!!

@ muse

well our leaders are corrupt and that cannot be changed in the 60s the situation was diffrent.....we have the potential to become EQUALS but its all about some good leaders...however all PAKISTANIS are left saying is WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL....our leaders are corrupt and inept!!! all we need is a revolution!!! all we need is a decade with a good leader and we will be leading the world....

however, people like you and me sir just talk...that is the problem of pakistanis NONE of the pakistanis are nationalistic in practical but are only in the "heart & mind"

i guess that diffrence lies in the NRIs(non resident indians) and Non Resident Pakistanis.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom