What's new

The beginning of the end of Iran is here

1.3 billion uneducated people

Wow....All I can say is wow.

Iran signs some rather ambiguous deals with China that we yet do not even know will turn-out to be fruitful and everyone just loses their marbles collectively.

As with most things it's best to just completely dismiss any sort of "reporting" on Iran by outsiders especially those who know little to nothing about what it is they are reporting on.

A civil war? Where? When?
They love exaggeration. No wonder that their movies are full of weird moments that make people laugh at their movie industry and their story writing skills.

And honestly, I found Modi's serious face when she said "angry India" quite funny. It reminded me of this

Delusional people.

Indian investment was about 140 mil dollar in the railway project. Next to nothing actually.

The guy was demonizing Chinese trying to prove that working with Chinese companies is a grave mistake. And that, without even knowing a Single detail about Iran China agreement.

Yesterday, best friends and greatest ally. Modi was talking about Shias as if they are not Muslims. Cooperation against Pakistani interests in the region and financing miscreants together.

Today Iran signs some Chinese deals, now Indians remember they too are Muslims, lol. Shias are just as comtemptible as Sunnis. Iran is just another country like Pakistan.

I heard some delusional Iranian members before try to say Kashmir is Pakistan and India private affair. I remember some talking about joint policies against Pakistan.

During partition, Hindu mobs used to chant "Go back to Iran" to Muslims in Punjab while murdering 1 million of them. We knew the truth.

I hope everyone sees the truth now. You cannot make deals with Iblis, he will always backstab you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom