What's new

The bearded man: Is Pakistan Army helping China deal with India's mountain warfare forces at LAC?

That's exactly the same question in my mind, usually, NO, you can't have a beard in PLA, but those people are naturally very hairy, since those border guards station and patrol the border at 5400m, missing a day or two shaving time a beard may just grow out.
View attachment 676545

Yeah but that dude has a distinctive styled beard not simple 2 day growth

Stupid Indian media doesn't know that PLA is consisted by the recruits from many different ethnic groups, especailly at border regions where ethnic minorities are more concentrated, in case of the Chinese troops along the borders with India, many of them are Tibetans, Uighurs, Tajiks, Uzbegs...

I don't think Tibetans, Uighurs, Tajiks, Uzbeks looks like that bearded man.

He surely looks Persian or South Asian.

Yes first focus on Pizzas, otherwise customers will be very very unhappy
Alright, let's have a deal. We will focus on pizzas and you better focus on your "culture"

This guy also has a beard

12879031.jpg

its not the beard but the wink with a mischievous smile by that soldier particularly when the camera was focusing him giving raise to some suspicions, watch the video carefully I have time stamp the video

But at the end I must say whoever he is, he has played a perfect psychological game in this video for the 'target audience'

Last edited:
Hopefully true.

But a country like China doesn't need such help.

I don't think this is about helping China but more to do with psyops to send a message to the enemy.

It maybe a retaliatory response from China to India after India highlighted the Tibetan Special Frontier Forces in the fight.

Can you imagine what the Indian strategists are going through after learning Pakistani Special Forces are now deployed on both sides of Kashmir and their inability to do anything about it?

remember the indian media squeal in Azeri-Armenia conflict...
There was something burning inside that came out wrongly accusing Pakistan being involved there..
So Indians know something they cant publically say..and hinting it to world the other way..That Paksitan is involved somehow on the Sino-Indian front
which shows they are not ready/willing to open second front with Pakistan

he could be from xinjiang , people from there often time look like people from northern pakistan , clueless reporting as usless.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom