What's new

The bearded man: Is Pakistan Army helping China deal with India's mountain warfare forces at LAC?

remember the indian media squeal in Azeri-Armenia conflict...
There was something burning inside that came out wrongly accusing Pakistan being involved there..
So Indians know something they cant publically say..and hinting it to world the other way..That Paksitan is involved somehow on the Sino-Indian front
which shows they are not ready/willing to open second front with Pakistan
For bollywood indians its hard to understand . They think our main job is war war and war

For bollywood indians its hard to understand . They think our main job is war war and war

im sure now they realize Pakistani soldiers can do something more.. like providing chinese with right punjabi songs that put sardar jee in bhangra mode the minute he wakes up in his igloo...

Last edited:
The bearded man: Is Pakistan Army helping China deal with India's mountain warfare forces at LAC?
Oct 04, 2020 | 00:05 IST
Pak_LAC.jpg

KEY HIGHLIGHTS
  • The facial feature of he bearded man is different from that of a Chinese
  • China might be taking help from Pakistan in dealing with Indian mountain warfare forces who are more experienced compared to the PLA
  • One OSINT analyst claimed that the bearded man can be SSG commando

New Delhi: A video shared by a Chinese journalist on Twitter is going viral with netizens and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) analysts claiming that Pakistan Army is helping China’s PLA to deal with Indian security forces in mountain warfare somewhere along the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

In the 52 second long video, a bearded man enters the frame from the right at 0:05. His facial feature is anything but Chinese. The man is also comparatively taller and well-built compared to the other Chinese soldiers.

In June, a Chinese military expert praised India for its expertise in mountain warfare saying its battle-hardened troops are the most competent mountain unites trained for high-altitude warfare.

Why are you still quoting this trashy article? The guy is obviously some Chinese ethnic minority, whether he be Tajik or Uzbek. The Indians obviously lack the mental capacity to comprehend that there are certain minorities who have different appearances than the majority.
In the 52 second long video, a bearded man enters the frame from the right at 0:05. His facial feature is anything but Chinese. The man is also comparatively taller and well-built compared to the other Chinese soldiers.
So because an African American soldier in the US Marine Corp is anything but Caucasian, that would mean he is not an American and is instead some sort of African mercenary? Are the Indiots really this stupid?
In June, a Chinese military expert praised India for its expertise in mountain warfare saying its battle-hardened troops are the most competent mountain unites trained for high-altitude warfare.
The biggest joke ever. This elite mountain warfare force got beat in 1962 (with 4000 to 5000 soldiers captured, 10000+ casualties), at Siachen (up to 1000 dead due to poor logistics/environmental planning), and again this year at Galwan. The irony is the Indians were gloating about this alleged Chinese expert's statement a couple of days before Galwan if my memory is correct ... it really takes a smacking on the magnitude of June 15 to make these jokers know their right place in the world.

Last edited:
this is nothing more than a narrative building against Pakistan. the vedicks are very good and making false narratives. sadly we are nowhere in building our narratives. BUT these mofo's are going to try and start a conflict with Pakistan as they will never start one with China.

This question arose because everyone knows that Han Chinese can’t grow good beards...!! LOL..!!
But if credible evidence do surface of Pakistanis directly involved in Ladakh then India can use this to take territory from the west if things go down in the east, if you know what I mean.

Stupid Indian media doesn't know that PLA is consisted by the recruits from many different ethnic groups, especailly at border regions where ethnic minorities are more concentrated, in case of the Chinese troops along the borders with India, many of them are Tibetans, Uighurs, Tajiks, Uzbegs...

Flags are worn on right upper arm, i dont see it.. mere speculations

Never believe anything from Indian media.....99.99999% coming out of Indian media is fake and lies.

Here is the evidence to prove that what you have said is true:

Last edited:
... But if credible evidence do surface of Pakistanis directly involved in Ladakh then India can use this to take territory from the west if things go down in the east, if you know what I mean.

And you think India is capable of doing that?

This is the result of India's previous stunt:
"Agar hamaaray paas aaj Rafale hota, to shahid is say bi nateeja kuchh aur hota."

India is weak. PLA literally walked over Indian controlled territory and took 1,000 sq km without Indian military firing a single bullet.

This is India's surrender statement:
"Na koi wahan hamari seema mein ghus aaya hai, na hi koi ghusa hua hai, na hi hamari koi post kisi dusre ke kabze mein hain."

India = Weak & Pathetic

and will teach how to delivered body bags of indians too just last 48 hours are enough
Leave him bro these dhotidari andhbhakts are always half brain dead rest of their brain is washed with propaganda... they blame our general (retired) of pizza delivery boy while their own army officers are coffin chors 🤣

And tell this @Crixus that their propaganda regarding Bajco has been exposed since ages from Gaurav Arya giving him the story and Abhishek Vagmare making fool him as finance journalist and not disclosing total investors in Bajco and the the likes of Mubashar Zaidi helping him on twitter...

doesn't look to be Pakistani. looks like Nepali.

This question arose because everyone knows that Han Chinese can’t grow good beards...!! LOL..!!
But if credible evidence do surface of Pakistanis directly involved in Ladakh then India can use this to take territory from the west if things go down in the east, if you know what I mean.

No you cant

Indian infantry is inferior to Pakistan.

I won’t even start on your average trained air force

You are likely to take back western Tamil Nadu since we don’t have any forces presently occupying that area.

Are you high or are you just stupid? The only country who is going to lose territory in all of this will be India. The 1000 square kilometers of territory lost over the summer to the Chinese is just first blood. If you guys keep going down this path, all of J&K, Ladakh, Sikkim, and AP will be ceded to their rightful owners (i.e. Pakistan and China). This is by my calculation over 200,000 square kilometers of land and is assuming both countries are generous following India's defeat.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom