What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

even if one was damaged (to the point of being repairable; or otherwise only "salvagable" for parts) -- the remaining units are still more than enough to cover for PAF and keep an eye on what the enemy is doing on the east

Food for thought.. If the one destroyed is not critically needed, why was it ordered in the first place :) ?

with the improvement in training and skills of Afghan national Army..The intensity,accuracy and professionalism in these targeted attacks in Pakistan has increased..So there is a Link

Also, with the increase in Kayani's tenure as COAS, the intensity,accuracy and professionalism in these targeted attacks in Pakistan has increased. So there is a link there too I guess... :D

Correlation <> Causation.. ;)

Food for thought.. If the one destroyed is not critically needed, why was it ordered in the first place :) ?

Also, with the increase in Kayani's tenure as COAS, the intensity,accuracy and professionalism in these targeted attacks in Pakistan has increased. So there is a link there too I guess... :D

Don't be silly, that is exactly the kind of casual analysis which causation tells you NOT to make.

Don't F science just because there was nothing else to do.

anyway, as the Mod said. Get back on topic.

Guys please confirm that Saab 2000 was destroyed or damaged hheavily and unrepairable because to whom i know from forces say we only got 4 saab 2000 and still there are 4 and 1 of them is repaired or being repaired not destroyed or discarded due to heavy damage.

Guys please confirm that Saab 2000 was destroyed or damaged hheavily and unrepairable because to whom i know from forces say we only got 4 saab 2000 and still there are 4 and 1 of them is repaired or being repaired not destroyed or discarded due to heavy damage.
whats the source of your info?

whats the source of your info?

Leave my source just confirm if u know someone. He is army man i can tell you that so i have doubts about him too. Anyone who knows from airforce, would be a great to know from his sight?

Leave my source just confirm if u know someone. He is army man i can tell you that so i have doubts about him too. Anyone who knows from airforce, would be a great to know from his sight?

Exactly..
that's the main reason we have been fighting on this matter for so long...

This new claim of "Destroyed erieye" has come from a statement By secretary Defense.

whom i know from forces say we only got 4 saab 2000 .

You are correct, atleast from what I know, we have only 4 Saab 2000's in all forms.

I can't say this with full 100% assurity, but I am pretty confident about it.

There is no Eriye destroyed Man ... if it was destroyed there would have been footage of some bi fire ball or smoke but there was not like in pns mehran case pC3 Fire was glowing in all city

There is no Eriye destroyed Man ... if it was destroyed there would have been footage of some bi fire ball or smoke but there was not like in pns mehran case pC3 Fire was glowing in all city

Says who??

The plane burnt in a stealthy way....without smoke or even fire...
The stealth fire was invisible to all the dozen TV news cameras zoomed on the base from all sides.

Adding that PAKISTAN armed force is a secretive force believe me pc3 destruction benfitted pak navy more by getting additional more p3c's ...
Like in indo-pak war we did had F-5 of arab countries which was surprise to india, after end of war they were still in PAF for few years.

That picture was PNS Mehran

Adding that PAKISTAN armed force is a secretive force believe me pc3 destruction benfitted pak navy more by getting additional more p3c's ...
Like in indo-pak war we did had F-5 of arab countries which was surprise to india, after end of war they were still in PAF for few years.

We lost men defending the base. It did not benefit us one damn bit

Silly question on your part Karan. It's not food for thought.

You are correct, atleast from what I know, we have only 4 Saab 2000's in all forms.

I can't say this with full 100% assurity, but I am pretty confident about it.

A trainer was also inducted and in worse case scenario can be converted (assuming the radar and comm/electronic warfare systems are intact)

That picture was PNS Mehran

We lost men defending the base. It did not benefit us one damn bit

Silly question on your part Karan. It's not food for thought.

We civilians like you too think for everyone indeed but there are several cases even in US forces history to Russian forces history when few soldiers were known as necessary causalities just to get new weapons...
Dont take like i dont care about the losses we had but if u think deep it is a sad fact.

Germans experiments to create super soldier for example after 1st ten experiments they knew that the mixture used to enhance the muscles was nothing but a death to the soldier they kept doing it so on to end of ww2 report said that it was necessary loss for the nation safety by enhancing the army power... So my friend take my point as a sad fact ... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom