What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

Probably the first sighting of 10040 or any erieye after terror attacks.

[video=facebook;4844615505549]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4844615505549&set=vb.213731774918&type=3[video]

Thanks for sharing.

Please dont my stupid question but why the two engines looks different?-

The plane is a 737 (NG series I believe).

Maybe it was going some engine changes or some kind of overhaul (considering everything is opened up!)

Today secretary Yaseen Malik confirmed that "One AWACS destroyed during Kamra attack" while giving briefing to parliamentary committee.
http://jang.com.pk/jang/feb2013-daily/06-02-2013/u135608.htm
BTW I have already healing process from this shocked , after getting confirmed destroyed news from two different sources.

link is not opening at my PC but any way @nuclearpak truth is out according to what i told ya. :coffee:
and THERE WERE SOME WHO BELEIVED BLINDLY IN ISPR THAT NOBODY DESTROYED ANY AIRCRAFT ..:D
Epic news for BLIND BELEIVERS, a morning slap to scater the dreams .... WAKE UP ITS MORNING :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today secretary Yaseen Malik confirmed that "One AWACS destroyed during Kamra attack" while giving briefing to parliamentary committee.
Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang
BTW I have already in healing process from this shocked , after getting confirmed destroyed news from two different sources.

mate i and @nuclearpak have been saying this since the attack took place but nobody is willing to accept the reality as they are blinded by the PAF love so they always come up with some excuses stuff...dont be shocked when even an official article from you gets refuted by some fabrications or illogical statements
as have been done with other official articles .....PAF officials are lying since the first day ...they should be hanged for the made-up stories they came up after every few days......

Still waiting for some 'I know it all PAF is great' person to come here and say that the Sec Def is saying false or has been mis-interpreted!

Another proof, at exactly 21:07 GEO time, on the 9 o clock news bulletin, a detailed report came on the attack. The reporter said that the PAF initially denied any damage or anything, but 'Sec Def nay bhanda khol diya hai!'. Sec Def gave details of every attack and confirmed that a 'Saab tayyara mukammal tabah ho gaya hai'.

Then a bit before that, DAWN news also said the same, albeit a bit briefly, they did a chronological listing of all the attacks and their damage, and mentioned Saab tayyara tabah hogaya...

So it turns out we were saying the right thing after all!:whistle:

Still waiting for some 'I know it all PAF is great' person to come here and say that the Sec Def is saying false or has been mis-interpreted!

Another proof, at exactly 21:07 GEO time, on the 9 o clock news bulletin, a detailed report came on the attack. The reporter said that the PAF initially denied any damage or anything, but 'Sec Def nay bhanda khol diya hai!'. Sec Def gave details of every attack and confirmed that a 'Saab tayyara mukammal tabah ho gaya hai'.

Then a bit before that, DAWN news also said the same, albeit a bit briefly, they did a chronological listing of all the attacks and their damage, and mentioned Saab tayyara tabah hogaya...

So it turns out we were saying the right thing after all!:whistle:

i feel like hitting my head with wall 1000 times....:hitwall::hitwall:

Especially since there were public warnings, warnings printed in the newspapers that even said which facilities will be targeted - don't look for any case of negligence and dereliction of duty cases

Sir blind belief has resulted us nothing apart from disastrous consequences ...this nation deserves some spanking .... the most hurting thing is when literate people act like il-literate and their blind faith and emotions get better of them ...... for them armed forces are pure who cant commit any blunder ...they are like in some hollywood movie where a single person kill 100s just coz he is meant to survive ....and people like even an A-5 in PAF hand can destroy an F-22 in opponents hand ....BS ....

@nuclearpak and @Mani2020...sir the news is confirmed that one aircraft was completely destroyed. I was told 3 weeks after the attack. My uncle (phupa) works at kamra base, he is awo.... i never mentioned about it on the forum because i don't want agencies knocking on my door :D.....he told mefew others things too, whichhithink cant bementioned on the forum

@nuclearpak and @Mani2020...sir the news is confirmed that one aircraft was completely destroyed. I was told 3 weeks after the attack. My uncle (phupa) works at kamra base, he is awo.... i never mentioned about it on the forum because i don't want agencies knocking on my door :D.....he told mefew others things too, whichhithink cant bementioned on the forum

dude we knew about it and discussed it to hell but nobody was wiling to listed even after an official statement came from the defence secretary ...still everyone found a way to twist his statement and many abused us ...but now its another news by defence minister officially claiming the fact ...it was also on few TV channels today as mentioned by @nuclearpak

dude we knew about it and discussed it to hell but nobody was wiling to listed even after an official statement came from the defence secretary ...still everyone found a way to twist his statement and many abused us ...but now its another news by defence minister officially claiming the fact ...it was also on few TV channels today as mentioned by @nuclearpak

Agree.....we have a lot of die hard patriots here, infact i argued with y uncle that this can't be right he must have been mistaken, and why ISPR was quet on it, he laughed at e and said just wait and watch, the ews will come out.

I have been to base few times, and security over there is preety beefed up, so it was hard to disjust the news,...... But it was possible when they had the help from Inside
Let me tell you something more.....before blowing up the plane they had a nice cup of tea inside the cockpit:beer:

WTF, 2500 Million Rupees of Saab2000 and we lost our strategic asset. Taliban is winner on this attack. :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom