What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

And you think the enemy's damage assesment comes from ISPR, isn't that pretty naive?
And how would they get their news confirmed? Did the dead guy bbm the news?
When a statement is given by ISPR it is authentic and acceptence of their failure to defend. Its like we keep on saying ISI had a role in catching obl and WH keeps on denying it. As soon as WH confirms the rumor we will be all over theplace .....as i said its psy op
It also helps to keep your enemy at distance and keep them wondering....

Inside help is not necessary.
Somebody stationed in the nearby villages, afghan refugee settlements and housing colonies can easily count by sight how many and when the AWACS land and take off from there.
Armed forces had no jurisdiction on civilian areas and the terrorists had all the time in the world to accumulate ammo and remain hidden among civilian population..
So yes outside hand is imminent.

And this is what happened 16 times, without inside help - live and learn, poor armed forces, jurisdiction and civilians done em in

Would this be possible without inside information and help?? Yes, of course, RAW, Mossad, CIA, MI6, the Martians...

Defence secretary made a remark about internal help. According to him, insiders who helped attackers have been identified and punished, although he didn't reveal the numbers and rank of the officers.

Defence secretary must publicize all the reports, tax payers have every right to know details.

So as per DS briefing, now we are left with 3 Saabs fitted with Erieye. Still I am not sure!

The one who had 9 caror rupees in his account?

Nope he was a JCO, he was arrested and sent to jail on terrorism charges, he broke out of bannu jail, he served at the base before so he was aware of tbe layout....can't recall his name, i will give you name once i confirm it
Edit : adnan rashid was the main planner, they broke him out of jail for this mission. He had some people working at base

And this is what happened 16 times, without inside help - live and learn, poor armed forces, jurisdiction and civilians done em in

I cant say about other incidents,but i have done extensibe seaech and research on this one,and will limit my comments on this incident alone.
Although this discussion will be a multiple repitition of what has been said here many times.
There was a comfirmed intelligence report about the impending attack,and that was 4 months prior to the attack.
Then the base access points were barred from civilians and only uniformed staff working in the base was being allowed in.
The report was passed on to local police as per laws of Pakistan and they were deemed responsible for keeping an eye on civilian population outside the base....which they didnt.
The base commander was a goof and there wasnt much fire power at the rear of the base,and thet too with the fact that AWACS were parked within RPG range of the rear boundery walls.

What they need to learn is fortify their installations and give extra bullets and equipment to sentries or lose high value assets for saving some money.

this is terrible news
dereliction of duty and treason in 1 shot
the officers responsible need to be shown the door
complete failure of police, intel and security
we have our country in the hands of jahil, lazy incompetent people
god save us

So ISPR lied ??? may be it was a need to know issue as well.. eh! ?? @Mav3rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope he was a JCO, he was arrested and sent to jail on terrorism charges, he broke out of bannu jail, he served at the base before so he was aware of tbe layout....can't recall his name, i will give you name once i confirm it
Edit : adnan rashid was the main planner, they broke him out of jail for this mission. He had some people working at base

The thing is that anybody with access to google maps and binoculars can know the layout.
They didnt need an insider...
If they got themselves an insider,i cant think a resson why would they need one.

Its the same problem...
Army arrests terrorists?..hands them over to civilian courts and civil prisons and one way or another the civil stablisment sets them free.

The thing is that anybody with access to google maps and binoculars can know the layout.
They didnt need an insider...
If they got themselves an insider,i cant think a resson why would they need one.

Its the same problem...
Army arrests terrorists?..hands them over to civilian courts and civil prisons and one way or another the civil stablisment sets them free.

Come on now Safriz, this is Pakistani security personnel we are talking about, if they want to stop something, it's going to get stopped and if they want someone is disappear, that's exactly what will happen.

So what's going on?? The one thing all uniformed Pakistanis (officer level) will say to the world is that the armed forces are a disciplined force.... no question that it could go.... but I think we have a significant "infiltrate and provoke" problem

Defence secretary made a remark about internal help. According to him, insiders who helped attackers have been identified and punished, although he didn't reveal the numbers and rank of the officers.

Defence secretary must publicize all the reports, tax payers have every right to know details.

So as per DS briefing, now we are left with 3 Saabs fitted with Erieye. Still I am not sure!

About the underlined; you or anyone else will know for sure when the Saabs take to the air again and are seen by people, e.g. the 23rd March PAF flypast.
Otherwise there will only be speculation.

Why don't they impose some type of curfew around say 1 km around the entrance of military bases to all non essential personnel?

If someone still try to come close, shoot them.

About the underlined; you or anyone else will know for sure when the Saabs take to the air again and are seen by people, e.g. the 23rd March PAF flypast.
Otherwise there will only be speculation.

Not necessarily we have TT and professionals on board(inside sources),when this incident happened some members confirmed destruction of one SAAB. Recently we saw one SAAB fully operational and taking part in Saffron Bandit exercise.

Come on now Safriz, this is Pakistani security personnel we are talking about, if they want to stop something, it's going to get stopped and if they want someone is disappear, that's exactly what will happen.

So what's going on?? The one thing all uniformed Pakistanis (officer level) will say to the world is that the armed forces are a disciplined force.... no question that it could go.... but I think we have a significant "infiltrate and provoke" problem
Money...

Spending 9 caror rupees on Hiring terrorists..Probably 1 caror each..Then spending some more carors on Ammo and training...
So lets assume the final bill to be 20 caror at max or 200 Million Rs..
Thats only 2 million Dollars...
Such low low amount to destroy a target 100 times costly and even more valuable in an enemy country's defence..
Thats a Bargain...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom