What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

Geo news is reporting 16 attacks on bases in 4 years! Is that true? And 25 arab rupees of damage?

WTF, 2500 Million Rupees of Saab2000 and we lost our strategic asset. Taliban is winner on this attack. :undecided:

half of the things dont come out ........if they will your eyes will further stretch up....this country is the paradise for idiots ....nothing personal but it is what i feel ...no offense

I had that feeling about a week after the attack, but then it slowly came to me that there's simply no use in repeating the same thing again and again.

Bhains kay agay been bajana.

You made so much speculations and spread rumors but truth which i succeeded to gain is "All Saabs were OK" (btw from very very credible source). So what you are saying is THAT'S ALL FOLKS.

You made so much speculations and spread rumors but truth which i succeeded to gain is "All Saabs were OK" (btw from very very credible source). So what you are saying is THAT'S ALL FOLKS.

so the defence minister is an idiot , he is il-literate who doesnot know what he is saying to a news paper or a news channel so was the case with defence secretary he was also insane that he gave away such statement ...interesting how easily it can be twisted ....initially you people were saying come up with official news and not with uncle, brother , frnd insider source and now when its officially acclaimed you are doing the same from which you used to refrain us once upon a time .....oh please dont come up with this inside source theory .....put some latest official statement if you have any to refute the official version that just came out or else for heaven sake enough of this idiotic stuff ......

so the defence minister is an idiot , he is il-literate who doesnot know what he is saying to a news paper or a news channel so was the case with defence secretary he was also insane that he gave away such statement ...interesting how easily it can be twisted ....initially you people were saying come up with official news and not with uncle, brother , frnd insider source and now when its officially acclaimed you are doing the same from which you used to refrain us once upon a time .....oh please dont come up with this inside source theory .....put some latest official statement if you have any to refute the official version that just came out or else for heaven sake enough of this idiotic stuff ......

Idiotic stuff usually circulated from some members claiming their 1 saab destroy theory, so let they keep it with them after all there is not credibility. That's not story but fact.

when it comes to national security, does it ever occur to you guys, that spreading misinformation to buy time for damage assessment & repair /resultant strategy formation is more important than posting the truth to gain credibilty on a forum?

when it comes to national security, does it ever occur to you guys, that spreading misinformation to buy time for damage assessment & repair /resultant strategy formation is more important than posting the truth to gain credibilty on a forum?

buy time for what?

buy time for what?

Psy Ops i believe, if you let your enemy know that they have destriyed the asset and attack was successfull, it motivate and encourage them.......with wrong information you can buy time to think over strategy

Psy Ops i believe, if you let your enemy know that they have destriyed the asset and attack was successfull, it motivate and encourage them.......with wrong information you can buy time to think over strategy

And you think the enemy's damage assesment comes from ISPR, isn't that pretty naive?

Would this be possible without inside information and help?? Yes, of course, RAW, Mossad, CIA, MI6, the Martians...

Inside help is not necessary.
Somebody stationed in the nearby villages, afghan refugee settlements and housing colonies can easily count by sight how many and when the AWACS land and take off from there.
Armed forces had no jurisdiction on civilian areas and the terrorists had all the time in the world to accumulate ammo and remain hidden among civilian population..
So yes outside hand is imminent.

Inside help is not necessary.
Somebody stationed in the nearby villages, afghan refugee settlements and housing colonies can easily count by sight how many and when the AWACS land and take off from there.
Armed forces had no jurisdiction on civilian areas and the terrorists had all the time in the world to accumulate ammo and remain hidden among civilian population..
So yes outside hand is imminent.

You are preety spot on, but one of the guys was actually part of PAF,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom