What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

Sir,

There is no good written in it---Allah has put our warriors to shame and disgrace---. There was a lesson to be learnt---only if the base commander along with his security chief would have been hanged in public.

Please don't bring the sacred name of Allah in this disgusting nation of mine full of misdeeds and corruptions----please don't put the name of Allah to shame---.

base commander saved his a$$ by getting shot and on top of that our national culture of "mitti pao" did the rest.

Sir,

There is no good written in it---Allah has put our warriors to shame and disgrace---. There was a lesson to be learnt---only if the base commander along with his security chief would have been hanged in public.

Please don't bring the sacred name of Allah in this disgusting nation of mine full of misdeeds and corruptions----please don't put the name of Allah to shame---.

Mastan Sahib
Whereas i respect your opinion even though i dont agree with it but I think what you have written (Duly highlighted) needs to be revised. I know what you mean but it has come out wrong.
Regards
Araz

Araz,

Sir, it has not come out wrong---my only setback is that I don't have a pedestal tall enough to stand on and a speaker loud enough for the world to hear how shameless my motherland has become---a place where the sacred name of Allah and his prophet Mohammad is desecrated countless times by every passing second and those who do that are also those who claim to be the saviours as well.

As for the base commanders---paf , navy and millitary leadership needs to be CLEANSED---both the leadership of mehran, kamra need to be taken out---. Is mehran in the western command and kamra in the northern command---both AVM need to be hung as well for dereliction of duty for not enforcing their order---actually---not being capable of having their order enforced.

IN a similiar manner---base commander of ssg forces who cleared Red mosque and then were killed in their mess hall---and the ghq security officer and general in charge when the ghq was taken hostage---.

There is nothing like a GOOD ROPE HANGING to get the men looking straight and do their jobs at 110%. It works like magic every time.

Sir,

Sorry, MK, i also do not have a high pedestal and loud micro phone.

When the base commander has left the national asset to the mercy of Allah than... what is the harm in appreciating the trust in God.. we have.

How else can i criticize being positive?

Araz,

Sir, it has not come out wrong---my only setback is that I don't have a pedestal tall enough to stand on and a speaker loud enough for the world to hear how shameless my motherland has become---a place where the sacred name of Allah and his prophet Mohammad is desecrated countless times by every passing second and those who do that are also those who claim to be the saviours as well.

As for the base commanders---paf , navy and millitary leadership needs to be CLEANSED---both the leadership of mehran, kamra need to be taken out---. Is mehran in the western command and kamra in the northern command---both AVM need to be hung as well for dereliction of duty for not enforcing their order---actually---not being capable of having their order enforced.

IN a similiar manner---base commander of ssg forces who cleared Red mosque and then were killed in their mess hall---and the ghq security officer and general in charge when the ghq was taken hostage---.

There is nothing like a GOOD ROPE HANGING to get the men looking straight and do their jobs at 110%. It works like magic every time.

Sir Mastan Khan..
At times you remind me of Gabbar singh :lol:

Araz,

Sir i want to share one detail that has still not come into public domain and that is that the naval base commander of mahran had been posted out and a new base commander had been posted in. the old base commander all had to do the morning of the attack (on the base) was to sign the command over.
but instead the attack happened and he was made a escape goat and the rest of the brass got mitti pao - ed.

:marhoom saab 2000 bare ache aircraft the,
marhoom bachman mien he chal pare .... kum uz kum koi aik engagement to ker laite ........
bechare ..........::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

RIP ,
there scrap can be sold to get few thousands so that marhoom ki yad mien daigien charhie ja sakien

Sir i want to share one detail that has still not come into public domain and that is that the naval base commander of mahran had been posted out and a new base commander had been posted in. the old base commander all had to do the morning of the attack (on the base) was to sign the command over.
but instead the attack happened and he was made a escape goat and the rest of the brass got mitti pao - ed.

ACR to kharab ho gayi bhayi!!!

Erieye is not RIP...
All are fine except one which is inactive and stored for repair or spare parts scavenging..
Thats 10025 which appeared in Dubai airshow..|That was the the one damaged in terrorist attack..
Only the airframe was damaged in the attack and since PAF bought all the SAAB 2000 secondhand and cheap,it may not have been feasible to get the airframe repaired,and so it was most probably stored for spares scavenging.
If need arises,the Erieye system can be removed from 10025 and fitted in another SAAB 2000.
But looks like PAF is in no hurry.

thanks GOD that someone here atleast believed that 1 is not active now ...i started this thing long ago and hit my head to wall but nobody was willing to accept it ..... the common believe was just a minor damage that will be repaired in sometime ..

btw even one erieye is not a small deal for a cash strapped country like Pakistan ....you believe paf is not in hurry to mount the erieye system from, 10025 to another aircraft but i believe its not the matter of hurry or not but limited funds .... we are even finding difficult to finance our home grown aircraft and everything from china is coming on soft loans and ease of financing ...

if you remember saab-2000 deal had saudi hand in financing , no country is going to put money in your pocket if you are going to loose it like this ....first lost of P-3C orion by navy now this ...seems like public money is right on the verge of getting burned in ashes

Million dollars birds are wiped off by handful terrorist what a shame .... i feel like going so harsh by my words ...but this forum is filled with some blind patriots of the armed forces ...so dont wana waste my energy on that coz in return i know what i will be getting ...

Naa maannay waloon kaa to koi ilaaj nahi hai...

The matter was investigated by many members here and what we found exactly matched with the original news report released by PAF.
Why do you think i am even giving the Airframe number? Must have done search/research into the matter..
But like i said....
There is no cure for perpetual suspicion...

I won't go in deeper discussion with you or anyone else here cuz its worth less. I Know what I've seen and I can't back my claim with any source or show u anything related to it. Bud I am really sad that I've seen the reality.
We have discussed this matter a lot so let just bury it.
My Bro, can u tell me where is the 4th Account ? "Ofcouse yes ! would have been inducted long ago" that's what your answer would be and even the Swedish website states that 10045 DELIVERED but not a single picture leaked unlike others.

Till date, we have two controversies with Erieye !

1 - One bird destroyed or not ? If yes then to what extent ?
2 - Where is the 4th bird ?

Time will reveal the answers, lets wait and see.

(Kindly ignore my post and carry on discussion, lets not derail the wonderful thread)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And my friend remembering airframe's numbers isn't a big issue 09049, 10040, 10025, 10045 & J019. just try to find Erieye Serials counting posts on PDF and also see posting dates, most of them are mine.

thanks GOD that someone here atleast believed that 1 is not active now ...i started this thing long ago and hit my head to wall but nobody was willing to accept it ..... the common believe was just a minor damage that will be repaired in sometime ..

btw even one erieye is not a small deal for a cash strapped country like Pakistan ....you believe paf is not in hurry to mount the erieye system from, 10025 to another aircraft but i believe its not the matter of hurry or not but limited funds .... we are even finding difficult to finance our home grown aircraft and everything from china is coming on soft loans and ease of financing ...

if you remember saab-2000 deal had saudi hand in financing , no country is going to put money in your pocket if you are going to loose it like this ....first lost of P-3C orion by navy now this ...seems like public money is right on the verge of getting burned in ashes

Million dollars birds are wiped off by handful terrorist what a shame .... i feel like going so harsh by my words ...but this forum is filled with some blind patriots of the armed forces ...so dont wana waste my energy on that coz in return i know what i will be getting ...

Eassssssyyyyyy Frank. easy.

The damage isn't that big...or whatever the damage is didnt effect the erieye system itself.
The damage was to the nose area of the aircraft and probably the forward pressure bulkhead was punctured...But none of erieye component resides in the forward part of the aircraft.
EMB145_01.jpg

The forward pressure Bulkhead is an integral part of the aircraft and isn't easy to replace..This may have rendered any repair more expensive than buying another SAAB 2000. serial number J-019 which is used for VIP transport and can be fitted with Erieye removed from 10025.
and there are more than one sources who say that PAF has made a deal with SAAB for this job,and there is no need to buy anothyer SAAB-2000..
So the reasons may be financial,but arent only financial,,and may well be many reasons why PAF is not in a hurry..
Currently PAF has a SAAB-2000 number 10019

I won't go in deeper discussion with you or anyone else here cuz its worth less. I Know what I've seen and I can't back my claim with any source or show u anything related to it. Bud I am really sad that I've seen the reality.
We have discussed this matter a lot so let just bury it.
My Bro, can u tell me where is the 4th Account ? "Ofcouse yes ! would have been inducted long ago" that's what your answer would be and even the Swedish website states that 10045 DELIVERED but not a single picture leaked unlike others.

Till date, we have two controversies with Erieye !

1 - One bird destroyed or not ? If yes then to what extent ?
2 - Where is the 4th bird ?

Time will reveal the answers, lets wait and see.

(Kindly ignore my post and carry on discussion, lets not derail the wonderful thread)

No i cant ignore your post as spreading wrong info is against national interest...
You may tell us what you seen and where?

The damage isn't that big...or whatever the damage is didnt effect the erieye system itself.
The damage was to the nose area of the aircraft and probably the forward pressure bulkhead was punctured...But none of erieye component resides in the forward part of the aircraft.

The forward pressure Bulkhead is an integral part of the aircraft and isn't easy to replace..This may have rendered any repair more expensive than buying another SAAB 2000. serial number J-019 which is used for VIP transport and can be fitted with Erieye removed from 10025.
and there are more than one sources who say that PAF has made a deal with SAAB for this job,and there is no need to buy anothyer SAAB-2000..
So the reasons may be financial,but arent only financial,,and may well be many reasons why PAF is not in a hurry..
Currently PAF has a SAAB-2000 number 10019

Safriz the aircraft you are talking about is not only used for transportation but also for training the pilots that are advanced to erieyes .the main purpose for buying the aircraft was training but along with it transportation was used as a 2nd benefit as we know due to limitation PAF doesnot have all dedicated aircrafts for just specific purpose so they maneuver their current resources .if PAF will fit the system on that aircraft then what will be used for future training purposes ... you cant afford to train pilots directly on erieye ...its hell costly thing to be used directly for training

Safriz the aircraft you are talking about is not only used for transportation but also for training the pilots that are advanced to erieyes .the main purpose for buying the aircraft was training but along with it transportation was used as a 2nd benefit as we know due to limitation PAF doesnot have all dedicated aircrafts for just specific purpose so they maneuver their current resources .if PAF will fit the system on that aircraft then what will be used for future training purposes ... you cant afford to train pilots directly on erieye ...its hell costly thing to be used directly for training

Safriz has raised raised valid point ... J019 can be converted to AWACs after extensive modification but then the same question comes in mind that to what extent other aircraft is damaged? No body exactly knows it.
I say, even if the Radar of damaged aircraft is safe then VIP-TRANS aircraft should be converted to AWACS ASAP by getting other necessary avionics from Sweden. Then again second thing comes in my mind is the MONEY.
After that i say MATTI PAO YAR. :lol:

Yes.
But J-019's convertion was discussed between PAF and SAAB and some other options.
PAF may not have gone ahead with conversion for reasons you mention.

Yes.
But J-019's convertion was discussed between PAF and SAAB and some other options.
PAF may not have gone ahead with conversion for reasons you mention.

This is again a speculations, there is no proof for that. Some member here said that a month ago i guess.
Thats why I say, don't believe in any speculation or rumor unless u see it. Thats why I wrote in second last post of mine "PLEASE IGNORE MY POST", it was baseless cus I've nothing to back my claim.
:)

Back
Top Bottom