What's new

The Aryans were ‘Invasive’ to South Asia

DNA of rakhigarhi has nothing to do with languages spoken in IVC, by only deciphering IVC script, we can be definite about IVC languages. We cannot conclude that IVC were non indo european/aryan speakers based on DNA results.

regards
But what we do know is that Rakhigarhi had no R1a... Once more smaples are gleaned from other IVC sites a more clear picture will arise.

Besides once an R1a sample is extracted ... we will know it's time stamp as well, helping build a more congruent picture.

Last edited:
If you bring in posts about history, others reading it, and similar stuff, have a right to insist that you learn your history first. With this half-baked approach, all your good intentions will get you nowhere.

Please feel free to use whatever appellation you choose. The real world is seldom affected by fantasies in the electronic world.

I'm sorry, you have a long way to go.

i know it hurts you at core but let that sink in..

History of Paksitan esp. Pakistani Sindh and Punjab, is not history of India..
Let us concenterate on our history you can go read yours...
The real world realises your first governor gerneral was gay lord mount batten and to succeed him, his picker Mohandas Gandhi.British are proud of the fact that leashed you for 300 years so they rflect their given name 'India' in all the historic references for your country.Whatever India is today it owes to the British as they set them up as a singular unified country something it never was and thats antithesis to the thousand year old india theories so something had to be done to pacify the inner child.Just like Indias version of google maps is their version of real world.. they can continue to live the cacoon dream.

I miss Indus Pakistan.
You cant miss but only envy something that was never yours..
and its understanable... they had toilets..

schools ,irrigation system and a sewage system that would beat many ppresent day indian villages.

Last edited:
i know it hurts you at core but let that sink in..

History of Paksitan esp. Pakistani Sindh and Punjab, is not history of India..
Let us concenterate on our history you can go read yours...
The real world realises your first governor gerneral was gay lord mount batten and to succeed him, his picker Mohandas Gandhi.British are proud of the fact that leashed you for 300 years so they rflect their given name 'India' in all the historic references for your country.Whatever India is today it owes to the British as they set them up as a singular unified country something it never was and thats antithesis to the thousand year old india theories so something had to be done to pacify the inner child.Just like Indias version of google maps is their version of real world.. they can continue to live the cacoon dream.

You cant miss but only envy something that was never yours..
and its understanable... they had toilets..

schools ,irrigation system and a sewage system that would beat many ppresent day indian villages.

Trust me, all this concenteration does not hurt me; it amuses me. You may continue to live your own cacoon dreams. Once you acquire an education and acquire coherence, come back.

Only the nationalists bite. Not the Muslims.

You know that.

You also know the nationalists don't have a long shelf life.

You are underestimating the powers of blending in every local myth at leisure by the Indo Aryans

DNA of rakhigarhi has nothing to do with languages spoken in IVC, by only deciphering IVC script, we can be definite about IVC languages. We cannot conclude that IVC were non indo european/aryan speakers based on DNA results.

regards

There's no debate in the academic community that the IVC people did not speak Sanskrit. Indo Aryan languages come from the Indo Aryans, who originated on the Eurasian Steppe, then spread their languages West into Europe, and South to Iran and India. This is 99.99% certain.

There's no debate in the academic community that the IVC people did not speak Sanskrit. Indo Aryan languages come from the Indo Aryans, who originated on the Eurasian Steppe, then spread their languages West into Europe, and South to Iran and India. This is 99.99% certain.
Your OP video is still unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom