What's new

THE ARRIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer would tutor Charles Darwin personally. So in setting up the principles of his theories of evolution, Darwin was tutored by Satan himself

Sigh cna people get more stupid. Its funny when people can't back up the creation argument they randomely say Charls darwin was thought by the devil. Sereiously how much more stupid can you get.

depends on what sorta truth you want, If you have already decided what is truth then there's no point in searching for it

and that is applicable to everyone....

Result of a search always depends upon the person's intentions who's searching...

"Aamaal ka daaromadaar neeaton par hai".. :cheers:

depends on what sorta truth you want, If you have already decided what is truth then there's no point in searching for it

IF U dont have the desire to know the truth then dont look for it...blind eye sees nothing...

yes u can decide what is truth on the basis of the real facts...but very beginning of this thread i said this is might not be the ultimate true...but there might be some hidden truth.
and end of the day we ain't forcing any1 to believe this..the choice is yours

There are no sorts AFA truth is concerned. There is only one incorruptible truth, the rest is all deception. Your heart knows exactly what you are looking for (not this fleshy muscular heart though).

Unfortunately, it has gotten very difficult to search for it in the current times. Seclusion is the key, but we humans today have so many chains around our necks that we can't afford it.
It seems the mighty satan is going to be very proud of his work, now is the best time for him to reap as many of our souls as possible :chilli:
It's not funny though.

One of the most idiotic conspiracy documentary I have ever seen. What is more interesting however is how people here are admonishing and reproving people who do not believe in this by talking about "Truth". When interestingly, the documentary does not provide a single conclusive evidence towards what it is claiming to be true.

How gullible would one be to believe without proof or evidence whatsoever.

One of the most idiotic conspiracy documentary I have ever seen. What is more interesting however is how people here are admonishing and reproving people who do not believe in this by talking about "Truth". When interestingly, the documentary does not provide a single conclusive evidence towards what it is claiming to be true.

How gullible would one be to believe without proof or evidence whatsoever.

What if somebody has spent a lifetime investigating these things, this documentary merely touches upon a few things (whose sources are not even that reliable to me at least).
I am talking from a Muslim perspective brother, hence am quoting Ghazali. My rants should not be taken seriously by non-Muslims :toast_sign:

What if somebody has spent a lifetime investigating these things, this documentary merely touches upon a few things (whose sources are not even that reliable to me at least).
I am talking from a Muslim perspective brother, hence am quoting Ghazali. My rants should not be taken seriously by non-Muslims :toast_sign:

If somebody did spend a lifetime investigating, then why not show it out to the world and prove it conclusively with credible evidence.

My point was directed not towards the documentary or its subject, but rather towards the people who are saying it is the "Truth", when hardly any credible evidence was provided in the documentary.

Btw, what has muslim and non muslim got to do with this? Truth with worldy evidence is not relative, that some would and others would not understand.

PS: I am a muslim if you thought differently ;)

Not much different from Nostradamus Prophecies.
The Antichrist is already born.

Worshipping is a form of devotion to God, but I feel many Pakistani members are still intolerant to other religions.:angry:

If somebody did spend a lifetime investigating, then why not show it out to the world and prove it conclusively with credible evidence.

My point was directed not towards the documentary or its subject, but rather towards the people who are saying it is the "Truth", when hardly any credible evidence was provided in the documentary.

Btw, what has muslim and non muslim got to do with this? Truth with worldy evidence is not relative, that some would and others would not understand.

PS: I am a muslim if you thought differently ;)

As I said, one has to dig it deeper, as much as is needed to. Your heart will tell you when you have found it. I am not the sage here, but want to be one inshaAllah.
Also the truth we talk about could not be verified or described in terms of some theory or mathematical equations. It has to be judged with the inner eye.
There does exist a world (not bound by time and space) which is far more complete, fair, peaceful and magnificent. This life that we know doesn't even deserve to be called "a piece of junk" compared to that other very real (and parallel) world.

I know this doesn't make sense :sniper:

Not much different from Nostradamus Prophecies.
The Antichrist is already born.

Worshipping is a form of devotion to God, but I feel many Pakistani members are still intolerant to other religions.:angry:

I am sorry if I sounded strange. I was talknig about this end of days scenario from a Muslim perspective :cheers:

I just checked out the first 2 episodes and i laughed my *** off when i saw them adding clips from lord of the rings xD. Sereiously they could get sued for that >->. But yea i have learned one thing today which is "Stupidity has no limits"

I am sorry for double psoting but i have to say after watching 20 episodes the people who made this so called "Documantries" are idiots tbh. Weahter you agree with it or not just look at it any person who doesn't have a mentle problem would not but it.

Though i do agree with one points he makes which is that the media makes your decsion for you. For example when an earthquake struck (i beleive in india or pakistain in 2003-04) They only did the convrage for a week yet when michael jackson died they did a whole 3 month covrage >->. But eh people who buy into media bullshit are stupid =p. Also Mainstream music sucks so that point is out of the window >->.

But i have to say i LMAO when he said the world media is being controled by the jews :P

Also whats with him listing the lyrics wrong though i don't give crap about most of the songs he has picked >->.

Anyways who am i to decide what you should thing is wrong or right just watch the whole think with a bit logic -_-'. Also tbh its sad that people acctuly beleive in this :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom