What's new

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos

Bonshak? never heard it, sounds like very Thai for me:-). There are many beautiful places in Indonesia. Bali and Lombok are the top 2. For Moslems tourist I would recommend Lombok since there will be no issue with halal food. And the culture is pretty much Islamic. Other than that 2 places, Bandung and Bogor in West Java are very famous among middle east tourist and off course as the capital city of Indonesia is a good place to visit as well.

Hope your family will have a safe and unforgettable visit brother.

Sorry I meant Puncak

Yes Indonesia is beautiful country and lovely people as well. Sounds good thanks brother I will pass your recommendation to them.

@Arabian Legend

I wish a pleasant and safe journey to your family bro. @Wahhab2701 bro, I do not know about the military thing but certainly when it comes to economy, religious and cultural influence that region of the Muslim world is already leading.

But we should use the "Arabic Coffee Shop" for such discussions.;)

I deleted my recent post by a mistake so had to look after the same photos again.:(
Saudi Arabia:

13870623932.jpg

4732182195_868e1d94a9_b.jpg

Volcano Madina Saudi Arabia by Dr. A. Alturaigy د.عبدالله الطريقي, on Flickr

7123673679_1dfd85fa9f_b.jpg

6111957423_aaedf83173_b.jpg

311kyvn.jpg

فرسان
by jazan2013, on Flickr

@ebray @Belew_Kelew Djibouti included for the second time (post 387) in this thread.:D

why i cant post pics of size 2mb :(
@WebMaster @Chak Bamu is there any limit for file size ?

Sorry can not help you there. Why do you wish to post such heavy pictures? What is the point of posting a pic that would exceed the resolution of a user's screen?

Better ask someone else. I am not familiar with restrictions in this regard.

Sorry can not help you there. Why do you wish to post such heavy pictures? What is the point of posting a pic that would exceed the resolution of a user's screen?

Better ask someone else. I am not familiar with restrictions in this regard.

i am trying to reduce the size of pics ... but i was only curious to know :)
anyway i will try to reduce more and post :)

Back
Top Bottom