What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Mate i dont care about comparing the aformentioned armed forces, i only care about a credible source for the procurement of S-400 systems by Algeria. I dont ask much, yet this guy @Ceylal fails to deliver this. Alot of nations are partnered with Russia when it comes to military producs, it doesnt mean they will sell you everything. Especcially the S-400 which is not even marketed for Export or offered to anyone, with the exeption of China. I used SIPRI, a extremely credible source as my proof.
This is old news and it was leaked that the first batch of S400 should arrive to Algeria by early 2015, so I am not surprised at all.
It's not easy to get pictures of sensitive sites in Algeria, even the S300 first photos were of the same quality as this one and the source that leaked this photo "secretdifa3" It is by far the best source and has an excellent reputation for breaking news about Algeria's new defense contracts ...etc
To me the source is as reliable as Jane's because all their big reports turned out to be 100% accurate

This is old news and it was leaked that the first batch of S400 should arrive to Algeria by early 2015, so I am not surprised at all.
It's not easy to get pictures of sensitive sites in Algeria, even the S300 first photos were of the same quality as this one and the source that leaked this photo "secretdifa3" It is by far the best source and has an excellent reputation for breaking news about Algeria's new defense contracts ...etc
To me the source is as reliable as Jane's because all their big reports turned out to be 100% accurate
So THIS is your prove? after all this time and arguing THIS is what you come up with? A suspicously looking site which credibilty is in doubt that bases its prove on some vague background of pictures which might aswell possibly be the S-300.
Just look at the truck it's an BAZ-64022 used specifically for the the S400

Either way, welcome to the new Algerian forumers.

You understand i have a hard time believe this dont you? the fact remains although it might be a credible source for Algerian forumers it not exacly well known among others. So lets just wait for a third party source.

hi freind

be sur its S400 not S300 the truk of S400 is diffrent form Truck of S300 look inside the Net and you will see, and in bref its not a big deal to have S400, we are not IRAN!!!!, algeria is a strategic patrner of russia ( contract signed in 2003 ) we can have any thing from russia exception NUCK.
S400 is defencif weapon not offensif, it dosen't scare!!!!!!!

that depends , does Algeria use PMU-2 version of S-300? because it shares many similarities with S-400 including the truck

S-300PMU2.jpg

hi freind

be sur its S400 not S300 the truk of S400 is diffrent form Truck of S300 look inside the Net and you will see, and in bref its not a big deal to have S400, we are not IRAN!!!!, algeria is a strategic patrner of russia ( contract signed in 2003 ) we can have any thing from russia exception NUCK.
S400 is defencif weapon not offensif, it dosen't scare!!!!!!!

and if you are really from turkey, you got our respect.
its stupid to compare millitary of algeria to whose of turkey , turkey is more and more powerfull , rescpect army , advanced millitary industry , NATO member , so you benefit from the help of USA ( we saw this when you asked the help of NATO to deploy Long Range Air Defence System like Patriot similar to our S300 to protect you from syrien missile).
but we are algeria with nothing we can defeat any adversair , you can kill us but you will never and never put your legs on our sol without our autorisation.
wech rak tahdar ntaya??? al7aslou rejlih khir??? ahdar 3la rouhek mechi bi ism al jazaiyriyin , ana alatrak hadou ma3andi 7ta respect m3ahoum , ba3ou bladhoum ou hagrou sourya, isra'il tmachihoum belkeff wanta dji taya7 balek??? nta3 wjouhoum ila rkhass kima hadou yougoutlouna . -_- balak tzid tahdar bi ism les algerien -_-

s-400 is going to get it is a certainty, does not exite you too Turkish, that its deplaissent sure to Algeria will equip s-400.la patience and virtue)

Either way, welcome to the new Algerian forumers.

You understand i have a hard time believe this dont you? the fact remains although it might be a credible source for Algerian forumers it not exacly well known among others. So lets just wait for a third party source.
It's up to you what you believe and I agree that other confirmations would be welcome however for me the type of truck used is a big giveaway especially that we already know the type of truck used on Algeria's S300pmu2, therefore it would be enigmatic to see Algeria ordering another batch of PMU2s using a different truck or changing trucks?.... however as you said let's wait for a third party confirmation.

that depends , does Algeria use PMU-2 version of S-300? because it shares many similarities with S-400 including the truck

View attachment 238184
Algeria's PMU-2s do not use this type of truck, they've already been see and photographed, to my knowledge only china opted for the S400 type truck for their PMU 2s

It's up to you what you believe and I agree that other confirmations would be welcome however for me the type of truck used is a big giveaway especially that we already know the type of truck used on Algeria's S300pmu2, therefore it would be enigmatic to see Algeria ordering another batch of PMU2s using a different truck or changing trucks?.... however as you said let's wait for a third party confirmation.
not tire yourself my brother, s-400 we will have it, the source will come later, all that you will show him he will tell you that it is not credible, his will be the day he see, so you no fatigue explain ....

Back
Top Bottom