What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Cry me a river ahahaha... Algeria have s300 pmauueuhuf and second hand migs from russians. Comparing scrath with quality products, i aint going play childish games,

Pathetic camel rider, you are making it a political isseu, first go show your balls against france about the massacre your people.

Look to this man and shut up....

Aussaresses_0.jpg
Oh, please stop your whining, Natan made your country his bitch, and your talking about Aussaress and the French..After you let them in for a free passage to Istambul, we send them paking the same way they came in and to make it worse we followed them...They still have have a debt of 70 years ...Israel killed 18 Turks , like in a turkey and you haven't moved a little finger, not only that but your foreign minister of the time was undressed by a low rank Israeli foreign officer...No wonder your they took you for the bird...
7 123 15 erdogan-twitter.jpg

How many batteries you have ordered and nay plans to get other Air Defence systems also ?
They were talks about fielding two battalions.

You know what the difference between me and you is? I generally have an idea of what i am talking about, you dont.
You are still comparing Turkey to Algeria for whatever reason, even though i didnt say a single thing about your army in the entirity of the discussion. Are you high? Do really intend to Compare Turkey to Algeria for the better of the ladder? I still have yet to get a proper source for S-400, you dont have any so you try to chance the subject to something else in each comment. It seems you have an inferiority complex.

Ok lets see, where do i start...
- Israeli's apoligized for Gaza incident, so case closed.
Benjamin Netanyahu apologizes to Turkey over Gaza flotilla - International - Jerusalem Post
- The "part" of the F-16 was actually the source codes for the IFF, which they gave to us. This would allow us the mark the Israeli jets as "Hostile" or "Enemies". We actually developed our own so even if they didnt gave them, we would simply use our own.
Turkey to rewrite software source codes of 204 F-16 fighters
- There is no cooperation, get that to your head. You are just another small banana republic which Russia sells weapons to because they can't afford anything better.

- You mean those handfull dosen Sukhoi's and MiG's? Please you need them in more numbers to actualy have a relevant impact. Do you even have Modern BVR's Missiles in your inventory? Bet you dont even know that.

- Turkish Sub's have the same capabilty lol.
n0wpb.jpg

- No, we dont have anything comparable to S-300pmu YET. Whilst we already develop our own SPAAG and Short/Medium Range Air defence system, you are still on your knees begging some from Russia. Thats the difference between you and us. Turkey's T-LORAMID's tender is to determine what our long-range air defence system in the future would be. China was declared a winner with their FD-2000. You have to buy everything from abroad because your country is so underdeveloped that it cant even build the simplest weapon on their own. You are a lost cause so i have no intention of learning much about the artificial state Algeria.
Korkut SPAAG
maxresdefault.jpg

Hisar-A (upto 15km range)
images

Hisar-O(Upto 40+km Range)
images

- I dont want to hear that from a desert Arab country which isnt relevant in the international community since the beginning of its existence. Turkey's economy is booming, defence industry is advancing at rapid speed, civilian industrial sectors are getting better and betters, education is available for everyone and etc.You have none of these. You are just another Arab desert country, nothing more. Your entire country is artifcially created by the west.
- Lol doormat? We actually refused to participate in the Iraqi War, refused to help them fighting ISIS, continuesly fight with our NATO neighbour and even invaded Cyprus in 1974 all on our own against the US and west wishes.
- Turkey trying to join EU has been halted for many years now, get with the news.
To put an end at your bullshit, the happy thing in all is that the Kurd are surrounding you and the will amputate Turkey , like a swine. ISIS was armed by Turkey...

And all that hardware you are showing doesn't cut the rug! Like I told long time ago one of your countrymen, the reason your sultans sport a bigger turban was to hide the little head with no brain the good lord gave them..in and out..

Algerian submarine, being modified in Russia ...An added rear fin is clearly visible..
7 13 15 SM dz being modified.jpg

C28A will have the AW super lynx as helicopter
7 13 15 super lynx for c28a.jpg

7 13 15 C28A.jpg

7 13 15 dz il 78.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, please stop your whining, Natan made your country his bitch, and your talking about Aussaress and the French..After you let them in for a free passage to Istambul, we send them paking the same way they came in and to make it worse we followed them...They still have have a debt of 70 years ...Israel killed 18 Turks , like in a turkey and you haven't moved a little finger, not only that but your foreign minister of the time was undressed by a low rank Israeli foreign officer...No wonder your they took you for the bird...
View attachment 237317

The only one whining here sir, is you. Somehow took your time to involve politics into a military related discussion. I allowed you it so i might even crush on this subject, and let you know your pathethic place kid.

We havent move a finger? Oh please atleast educate yourself before you start barking. Erdogan demanded 3 conditions from Israel, first was an apology, second was financial compensation and third was the removal of the blockade.

1. We cut all ties with Israel, even on diplomatic level. There no Turkish ambassador in Israel as of now.
2. We rewrote our F-16 software so we can Fire upon Israeli Fighters, in other words we have intentions of fighting Israel if sh!ts hits the fan.
3. Israel has offered Turkey $20 million in compensation for the raid
4. Israel eased the Blockade on Gaza Strip.
5. All military ties(on the surface atleast) were also cut.

We are not Algeria which sucks up to the very nation that commited Genocide in their own country. The froggies slayed millions of Algerians and yet here you are sitting like a coward not opening your mouth one bit. Even Turkey tried to fight against France in YOUR name and what do your cowardly people and nation do? They ask us to stop. Can you believe that? You are one of the most shitt stained country i have ever seen. Generally i always respect countries even when i dont agree with their policy or their goverments ideology but Algeria is the definition of cowardly Arabs.
Algeria asks Turkey to drop French genocide talk

To put an end at your bullshit, the happy thing in all is that the Kurd are surrounding you and the will amputate Turkey , like a swine. ISIS was armed by Turkey...

And all that hardware you are showing doesn't cut the rug! Like I told long time ago one of your countrymen, the reason your sultans sport a bigger turban was to hide the little head with no brain the good lord gave them..in and out..

Algerian submarine, being modified in Russia ...An added rear fin is clearly visible..

Yeah its about time i put you out of your misery. Kurds arent surrounding anything, they are co-existing with Turks in Turkey peacefully, most atleast. The Hardware i am showing is Completly Turkish Made, what have you dont in your pathethic existence to make something similair? Nothing thats right. Because even in your own post you show how much of a slave you are to Russian and their cheap junk.

A Failed Arab desert state is something you will always be, you have no future and no pride.

We are old and mature enough to talk for ourselves, beside we speak french, we fought them for 132 years when do we need the Turks to talk for us...? We didn't need you to hide your Armenian genocide , with our tragedy...
Beside what weight Turkey's intervention will have with the France, when the french are well aware that you gave them Algeria ,for a safe passage...

Yeah its about time i put you out of your misery. Kurds arent surrounding anything, they are co-existing with Turks in Turkey peacefully, most atleast. The Hardware i am showing is Completly Turkish Made, what have you dont in your pathethic existence to make something similair? Nothing thats right. Because even in your own post you show how much of a slave you are to Russian and their cheap junk.

You talk about Russian junk, while as a NATO member you still sport sherman tanks are your MBT..!
I hope that the equipment you are so proud of is better than the fishing boat you sold to you your Algerian muslim brotherhood, they have yet to catch a sardine, since most of the ships are in Turkey...You stole their money..I forgot..
They will coexist peacefuly with an an amputed Turkey...TI am sure they will remember your peaceful coexistence at KOBANE

A Failed Arab desert state is something you will always be, you have no future and no pride.
That the reason Turkey is begging for more gas...more work..

132 slavery
View attachment 237317

View attachment 237322

C28A will have the AW super lynx as helicopter
View attachment 237325
View attachment 237324
View attachment 237323

You are still going on, stupid camel driver. I don't have problems with Algerians but you making it thougher. Because that i am finished with you, because your ignorancy i have to insult algerians. For that reason i stop writing.

We are old and mature enough to talk for ourselves, beside we speak french, we fought them for 132 years when do we need the Turks to talk for us...? We didn't need you to hide your Armenian genocide , with our tragedy...
Beside what weight Turkey's intervention will have with the France, when the french are well aware that you gave them Algeria ,for a safe passage...

You talk about Russian junk, while as a NATO member you still sport sherman tanks are your MBT..!
I hope that the equipment you are so proud of is better than the fishing boat you sold to you your Algerian muslim brotherhood, they have yet to catch a sardine, since most of the ships are in Turkey...You stole their money..I forgot..
They will coexist peacefuly with an an amputed Turkey...TI am sure they will remember your peaceful coexistence at KOBANE

That the reason Turkey is begging for more gas...more work..

The fact that Algeria doesnt even bother convincing the international community of this attrocity shows the contrary, it paints an immature and cowardly failed Arab state that has no backbone whatsoever. The Armenian casualties pale in comparison with that of Algeria during French reign, yet you barrely openly talk about it because you are trying to suck up to the west. And yet you insult Turkey by calling it a doormat? The fact that you dont directly answer my question and arguments, but insted tried to talk bullcrap around it shows me that you KNOW i am right regarding the Algerian Genocide. Admit it, there is no shame in it.

The last time we imported MBT's was nearly a decade ago, and those were relativly modern Leopard2A4's. Currently the entire focus and requirements of the army lies with the Altay Tank. Yeah i know this must sound so confusing to you considering you dont know the meaning of developing defence products on your own.

Behold our beauthy, this would shitt on any Russian Junk you import.
janes2_zpsz0ie1sp2.jpg

The only thing you had to do was admit you were wrong regardin Algeria acquiring S-400, but no you had to blown everything out of proportion involving Politics, Turkey's goverment, historical genocide/massacres, comparison between Algerian And Turkish Armed Forces capabilites and etc. Like WTF is wrong with you? Did you think it would somehow change the tides of the argument? Did you think you would win a discussion if you involved the aformentioned things? Are you that dumb? pfff...

132 slavery

You are still going on, stupid camel driver. I don't have problems with Algerians but you making it thougher. Because that i am finished with you, because your ignorancy i have to insult algerians. For that reason i stop writing.

Why? its pointless to deny how useless and irrelevant they are. Though i generally wouldn't be so outspoken about it. This guy actually thought he might win an argument by comparing the Turkish and Algerian armed forces for some reason... If this guy is going to insult my country in such manner i sure as hell will speak my mind and show the real reality of the situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom