2a9qomp.jpg
99qty1.jpg
2yjqzjq.jpg

To the one who does not believe that algeria has S-400
just google Algeria S-400 you will find it even in wikipedia

I think it's over

Message for any Algerian here PLZ STOP POSTING PIC'S
-----------------------

You don't need to prove anything to the world specially right know...
I hope you get what I mean :police:

Last edited:
Frigates for Algeria under construction in Shanghai

A photo posted on the internet indicates that China is constructing two C28A class corvettes based on the F-22P Zulfiquar-class frigate for Algeria at Hudong-Zhonghua shipyard in Shanghai, according to the Sina Military Network based in Beijing.

China agreed to provide three C28A corvettes to Algeria under a contract signed in March 2012. Each of the ships is equipped with a 76 mm NG-16-1 gun, an eight-cell FM90 launcher for HQ-7 short-range air defense missiles, two quad launchers of C-802A anti-ship missiles, and two seven-barrel 30 mm Type 730 close-in weapons systems. The hull numbers of the two warships are 921 and 922. One of the vessels has already been fitted with the HQ-7 missile system.

The first of the three corvettes, with 920 as its hull number, was turned over to Algeria two months ago. China began the construction of the three warships, designed based on the four F-22P Zulfiquar-class frigates China produced earlier for Pakistan, in 2013. Beijing and Algiers are currently discussing plans to construct three additional C28A corvettes in Algeria.
As they are an upgraded version of the F-22P, Algeria's C28A corvettes are more advanced and powerful than the ships built for Pakistan. Sina Military Network said Algeria's C28As look more like the PLA Navy's Type 054A guided-missile frigate. Each of the ships can also carry a Westland Super-Lynx Mk140 helicopter.

source: wantchinatimes
Algeria should also buy the Milgem Corvette from Turkey

Back
Top Bottom