What's new

The accuracy of China's MLRS

LOL, that's because you have nothing to proof that it is indigenous :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Yeah, your proof that it isn't indigenous was worthy of a 50 cent troll! Keep posting such high quality "proofs" and keep expecting us to call you a commie-troll. :cuckoo:

Yeah, your proof that it isn't indigenous was worthy of a 50 cent troll! Keep posting such high quality "proofs" and keep expecting us to call you a commie-troll. :cuckoo:

LOL anyone with a little more than rudimentary knowledge about weapons knows Agni is not indigenous. I'd given the specifics on another thread, but you chose to deny it, LOL. Keep your denial and delusion going, coz that's you only saving grace :omghaha: :omghaha:

LOL anyone with a little more than rudimentary knowledge about weapons knows Agni is not indigenous. I'd given the specifics on another thread, but you chose to deny it, LOL. Keep your denial and delusion going, coz that's you only saving grace :omghaha: :omghaha:

If you have something on China's MLRS, post it here. Don't hijack this thread with your stupid antics. Anything on Agni, repost it in the relevant section and we shall take it from there.
p.s: Not meaning to sound judgmental, but you really are a 50 cent TROLL.

If you have something on China's MLRS, post it here. Don't hijack this thread with your stupid antics. Anything on Agni, repost it in the relevant section and we shall take it from there.
p.s: Not meaning to sound judgmental, but you really are a 50 cent TROLL.

To Indians, speaking the truth is always considered trolling. Admit it, Indians just don't like to face the truth.

To Indians, speaking the truth is always considered trolling. Admit it, Indians just don't like to face the truth.

Truth always needs to be corroborated. I don't see you doing that anywhere. All you do is parrot your line and hope someone accepts it. You just made a sweeping generalization of all Indians. Heck, you don't even know what to post on which thread. If all this isn't trolling, what else is? You really are a troll and I just told you the "truth" with "proof". Man enough to accept it? :flame:

Chinese saying about indigenous... Lol...
Look at the same thread... Multiple-Launch Rocket System

A-100 multiple launch rocket system....similar to the Russian 9K58 Smerch.... It is worth mentioning that China received a small number of Smerch artillery rocket systems in 1997......

The A-100 was trialed by the PLA not selected however a PHL03 was selected.....

Then about PHL03....

PHL96 - License produced Chinese version of russian BM-30 Smerch, with China negotiated the production right from Russia in 2008 after purchasing the system separately from Ukraine, Russia and Belorussia in the mid 1990s.

PHL03 - Chinese development of PHL96. Only very limited number of PHL96 entered Chinese service because its successor PHL03....

AR-1 - Chinese development of PHL03....
AR-1A (A-100E) - Chinese development of AR-1. A 10 round version of AR-1,
AR-2 - Chinese development of AR-1/1A manufactured by Norinco, with range increased to 130 km
AR-3 - Chinese development of AR-2 manufactured by Norinco, with caliber increased to 370 mm,...

What an indigenous development....

Truth always needs to be corroborated. I don't see you doing that anywhere. All you do is parrot your line and hope someone accepts it. You just made a sweeping generalization of all Indians. Heck, you don't even know what to post on which thread. If all this isn't trolling, what else is? You really are a troll and I just told you the "truth" with "proof". Man enough to accept it? :flame:

To you, I'm a troll because you're suffering from delusion and denial of grandeur, like most Indians.

Stunted development

The problem with India’s missile development programme is that there is no clear strategic policy or urgency regarding deployment. India is the only country in the world that has developed a range of missiles but which remain either on the drawing board or have got stuck at the demo stage.

In the case of virtually every Agni series missile, after a couple of tests the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) declared that development was complete. The impression conveyed was the missile was ready to be handed over to the army. But then the DRDO went in for an improved version, for the cycle to begin all over again.
Missiles need to be tested dozens of times under all sorts of operational conditions to validate their performance and reliability. Take the Agni-IV, which failed its first test in December 2010. This missile was not tested again until November 15, 2011.
It’s as if the scientists are sent on a long holiday after each launch. This is not how von Braun or Sergei Korolyov worked to build strategic missiles for the US and Russia. This approach will not ensure the reliability of India's missile force, but it drives many Indians, well, ballistic.
5000 kilometre red line
Who knows, perhaps the scientists are indeed being sent on extended holidays. The chief reason why India’s ICBM development has proceeded at the speed of snails is intense American pressure. According to the Centre for Land Warfare Studies, New Delhi, in the late 1990s India had to postpone the Agni test flights on more than one occasion under US influence.
It is also well-known that back in 1992 the US had asked President Boris Yeltsin to stop the transfer of Russian cryogenic engines although the complex cryogenic technology is of little use in ballistic missiles.
There are two reasons why the US wants to scuttle India’s ICBM plans – one, America’s hopelessly inadequate (some say unworkable) missile defence systems will have the additional task of monitoring Indian ICBMs. Secondly, plain arrogance – a former Cold War opponent shouldn’t be allowed to develop missiles that could target good ole American folks. America has, therefore, drawn a red line that it will not tolerate India crossing, and that line is the 5000 kilometre mark.
It is in this backdrop that the Chinese, despite their usually shrill rhetoric, were right when last week they claimed that under NATO pressure India had limited the Agni’s range.

Under the sea, under-powered

The same goes for India's nuclear submarine under construction. The Arihant, which will be launched in a couple of years, will also be hampered by the 700 kilometre range of its submarine launched ballistic missile (SLBM).

By its very definition a nuclear-powered, nuclear-armed submarine must be undetectable and strike from unpredictable ranges. It could be lurking in the South Pacific, for instance, and yet be able to launch a missile at New York, London or Beijing, or all three at the same time. However, armed with a short range IRBM, the Arihant will have to get up close – and vulnerable – to the enemy to launch its missiles.

No other country in the world has developed such a short-range SLBM; if India has a new nuclear doctrine we’d like to know what it is. At any rate, after pouring in billions into the nuclear submarine programme, that’s very little bang for the buck.
Missile mislabelling

So why is everyone calling it an ICBM? Two reasons: recently the spat with the army chief has exposed the Indian leaders as irresponsible wimps who have seriously hampered the army’s war fighting capacity. (Where else on the planet can you find an army with a million troops, but with ammunition barely enough for four days of fighting?)

So the political leadership is hoping the Agni-5 with an ‘ICBM’ tag will distract voters long enough so they forget how the same politicians have been eroding India’s combat readiness. MBAs couldn’t have done a better marketing job.

The second reason is that the majority of the Indian public doesn’t care about geopolitical matters. According to a survey conducted by the Delhi-based Centre for the Study of Developing Societies in 1999 – only one year after the Pokhran atomic tests – 53.5% of India's electorate had never even heard of the nuclear tests. Moreover, 35.6 percent of the respondents had never heard of China, India’s leading rival.

The last reason is that the media, whose job is to inform is itself misinformed. Barring a few exceptions, the Indian media is ignorant of defence matters. Many of the defence correspondents are chest-thumping stenographers of the government. Take this amateurish drivel from NDTV a day after the test: “Tipped to be a game changer, Agni-V will make the world fear India.”

You get the picture.

Missile impossible: why the Agni-V falls short

You get the picture.?:rofl:

Proof? I had given u specifics about foreign component in your Agni, yet you could not provide proof that Agni is indigenous.
This is proof that you're suffering from delusion and denial :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Quoting a blog as proof is not admissible. Nice try, troll. Come back with proof and we'll talk.

@Indischer

don't go head to head with Fattyacid..he's a well known troll but void of substance.concentrate on the topic bro..let them troll.
@Chinese members

I asked a question earlier.is China possess any ATGM that has top attack profile??

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoting a blog as proof is not admissible. Nice try, troll. Come back with proof and we'll talk.

Dude, are you freaking kidding me?

It's well known that the Agni 5 is made from foreign components so its technically not an indigenous Indian missile. Don't even try to come up with nonsense that the internal components of the Agni 5 are indigenous because they are not.
There is alot of Russian and Israeli parts and assistance. Without those vital foreign parts and assistance, there is no way in hell India can make its own missiles.

Be mature about it and accept the facts.

@Indischer

don't go head to head with Fattyacid..he's a well known troll but void of substance.concentrate on the topic bro..let them troll.
@Chinese members

I asked a question earlier.is China possess any ATGM that has top attack profile??

I actually feel bad for you. You're trying to ask a question, everyone else is too busy arguing.

Top attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sadly, nope. China doesn't have any top attack missile. But still, the HJ-8/9 are still effective.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems that 2 rockets were fired One hit Right on Bull's eye where other a little off the bull's eye.
perhaps I am wrong

Back
Top Bottom