What's new

The accuracy of China's MLRS

LOL..one american member posted something on indian missile,and whole thread became a mud slinging event..concentrate on the topic guys..both @Fsjal and @MULUBJA go to some Indian missile thread and discuss it..not here,please..or else,some Chinese/Pakistani/Indian troll will post something offensive,and whole thread will become a troll feast...

can anybody post the specs of A-100 MLRs???

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat to Indian missile test but Indian is still behind china when comes to missile technology. China DF-31A with MIRV and 11000km range is yet to be matched by anything India has. And China has demonstrated SLBM with JL-2. Another thing Indian yet to demonstrated. So the assessment is still correct.

Ok yaar don't get serious
after all Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai :cheers:

can anybody post if China has any ATGM with top attack profile??

Thanks for your Congrats.

Which way it behind except the range which we have understated.

Ring laser Gyro, Lings, Mings, double redundancy , Composite motors, single digit chip guidance system double digit accuracy. Wait K4 and K5 are coming. Much much more advance than your country can even think of developing it.

How do you know China doesn't have these things years ago ? The last time i checked China has a far more advanced missile and electronics industry than India.

Not every one but every Chinese who know only as much as CCP wants them to know. Poor guys. I pity them.

Here we go again Indians claiming that the Chinese doesn't know what is happening in their own country. We know our country much better then you and your fantasies. But lets also talk about how much does the Indians know about their own country.

Indians claim they are a nation of innovation but every single index in the world that tracks innovation puts India pretty low in the rankings often 20 to 30 places behind China. And India only contributes 6% to global scientific output.

Indians claim that their nation is free and humanistic but the reality seems to contradict that. Since there are more armed insurgency groups in India then almost any other country in the world. Can Indians here explain why so many people in a free and just society wants to pick up arms to fight their state.

Indians claim that they cannot compete against China because they don't use slave labor. But India has more than 30 million people in bondage labor which is pure slavery. So despite slave labor India still cannot compete against China. So then its must be something else.

Indians claim that their economic model is more durable and steady than that of China. But in the mean time in the past 2 years the Indian growth rate has slowed 50% and the Indian currency has dropped more than 33%. How does the Indians here explain this crisis ? And considering that Indians are surprised about the current crisis. Can we then also question the data and the statistics that India over the years have produced to backup their claimed successes.

Indians claim that their democratic system treats their people better then China's dictatorship and treats everyone equally. But India has the world's largest population of child brides, child prostitutes, (is pedophilia a accepted practice in India ? :what:) child labor, child malnutrition, child mortality and illiterates. Then there is cast discrimination, corruption, rape, police violence, torture and sectarian violence.

Indians claim that the world loves them better than China. But in the latest BBC global opinion poll about how people feel about other countries Only 34% have a favorable view of India that's lower than China's 40%. Shows you how far Indians have a inflated view of themselves.

http://www.globescan.com/images/ima...gs/2013_country_rating_poll_bbc_globescan.pdf

With or without democracy Indians are pretty ignorant about their country. Truely pathetic.

P.S. those who are insulted by this deserves to be insulted.

Thanks for your Congrats.

Which way it behind except the range which we have understated.

Ring laser Gyro, Lings, Mings, double redundancy , Composite motors, single digit chip guidance system double digit accuracy. Wait K4 and K5 are coming. Much much more advance than your country can even think of developing it.

Not every one but every Chinese who know only as much as CCP wants them to know. Poor guys. I pity them.

Absolutely nothing, I mean nothing about the Agni series of missiles are indigenous. They are basically all downgraded Russian technology transfers just like Brahmos. Don't kidyourself thinking India can develop its own tech, because the blunt truth is that you can't and won't for decades to come.

Bull's eye. :bounce:

120339fzvvu7muiuca8ul3.jpg

PHL-03式300毫米12管火箭炮
PHL-03 (Export: AR 2)300mm 12-barrel rocket launcher

21862032.jpg

21862033.jpg

Credit: new.qq.com

121279512_21n.jpg

Credit: xinhuanet

21937731.jpg

Credit: baidu

中国"红箭"-8E反坦克导弹系统
Hongjian -8E ATGM

F2006020605325500000.jpg

Credit:military.people.com,cn

To all Indians here, please refrain from entering into a dikk-measuring contest on this thread at least.

I find nothing wrong in accepting that we're still some distance away from China when it comes to missile tech(and a host of other tech too). After all, China is not a permanent member of the Security Council for nothing. Claims like Agni 5 is "highly advanced" and "better" are just ridiculous! They're potent, and let them be just that.
What I don't like is that our efforts, most of which are truly indigenous at least for the past decade and half, are maligned and ridiculed, which isn't good. But this is not the thread to discuss that. Whatever we want to prove/dispel regarding our missiles can be done in the relevant threads.

To all the Chinese members here, please continue with the theme and provide more info if possible.

The K-4/5 are SLBM made by India. They are comparable to early JL-1 variant, but nothing to the advance JL-2 missile.

What's funny is that India doesn't have any thermonuclear weapons. Their ICBM are too big to be mobile, compare to the size of DF-31 and DF-41.

These Indian trolls don't know the technology of China's missiles and nuclear weapons.

India lags behind China. Also, we are out of topic. let's stop arguing.

Can u explain hw u knw!!!

Absolutely nothing, I mean nothing about the Agni series of missiles are indigenous. They are basically all downgraded Russian technology transfers just like Brahmos. Don't kidyourself thinking India can develop its own tech, because the blunt truth is that you can't and won't for decades to come.

Hei Kid grow up my 10th standard students can develop a guided rocket, and you are talking about my country, which is the base for NASA and other top US technologies. I accept we have fools as our rulers but we even have people who are very gud like our Kalam ji

Can u explain hw u knw!!!

Hei Kid grow up my 10th standard students can develop a guided rocket, and you are talking about my country, which is the base for NASA and other top US technologies. I accept we have fools as our rulers but we even have people who are very gud like our Kalam ji

Your 10th standard students can developed a guided rocket, good jobs and yes good circus clown. But too much BS flying.

Your 10th standard students can developed a guided rocket, good jobs and yes good circus clown. But too much BS flying.

Circus is what you are doing, if u want to discuss technical discuss otherwise continue ur circus.
And surely ur not chinese.

I am not surprised by your comment. A country which copies everything right from pencil cell to plane can certainly not admire any indigenous development. Yes, wait till next month. We are sending a mission to mars which Russia has not done and your copy cat country can not think of doing it until russia does that because there is nothing to copy.

Said what? So you saying next month India sending Monkey president to Mars with a 5 times Russian engine fail and rocket exploded. You going to Mars for real this time? Ok guys get ready for some metal Debris from Indian rocket, they good for recycling metal scraps lol.

LOL, it does not matter whether you like it or not, the fact is Agni 5 is not indigenous, the precision guidance system is from Russia, the electronics too. The materials are imported, lol. Have some honesty Indian!

Well, I need not prove or disprove anything to you. One cannot reason with trolls. I know for a fact that most of it's components were indigenous. The Agni5 does it's job well and that's good enough. Now, back to the topic, Troll.

The MLRS will be the one to wipe the Indian? The Indian said Agni tech was the transfer tech from the Russian and they have the MIRV tech transfer secret by US. Do you think you Chinese can kick their ***? I would like to see that happen.

last time i saw, Chinese army were having tent parties in Indian territory without firing a single bullet. post invalid

Well, I need not prove or disprove anything to you. One cannot reason with trolls. I know for a fact that most of it's components were indigenous. The Agni5 does it's job well and that's good enough. Now, back to the topic, Troll.

LOL, that's because you have nothing to proof that it is indigenous :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom