What's new

The 5 Most Deadly Navies in Asia

ha ha ha. My dear Indian brothers, so sensitive !

Lol :lol:

I dont even care about it.
We are modernizing our fleet not for some show off.
The way the moron drag IndianNavy in to this article .That was quite funny.
It seems he was replying for someone else :lol:

Hey guys clearly this article is not Asia Pacific - Rim but whole Asia, and that James Hardy has included India in his examination before giving out his 5 top navies, read that in nationalinterest.org
he didn't mention Russian navy that's a fact, but not sure he has included in his examination or not.

The reason i believe India and Russia is not included is that their power in the area most pertinent to the article ie the Pacific rim is not as high as the mentioned countries. This does not mean they are weaker than the countries included in the list.

Hey guys clearly this article is not Asia Pacific - Rim but whole Asia, and that James Hardy has included India in his examination before giving out his 5 top navies, read that in nationalinterest.org
he didn't mention Russian navy that's a fact, but not sure he has included in his examination or not.

I wonder why he didn't include them -- a wee bit myopic in his part.

Jai Hind !
India.gif
India.gif

Jai Kaijo Jieitai :tup:

Indian Navy no doubt gives a tough competition to any Navy fancying the 2nd position after US navy

She fields 2 carriers, an impressive destroyer force, and developing impressive stealth frigates (Shivalik class) at disposal. The Indian Navy definitely is a force to be reckoned with in the IOR. Hands down.

That guy dont have any idea about the Russian Submarine fleets.

Lol :lol:

I dont even care about it.
We are modernizing our fleet not for some show off.
The way the moron drag IndianNavy in to this article .That was quite funny.
It seems he was replying for someone else :lol:

Dude... its only Asia Pacific... India Excluded...

What examination,Read this again

An examination of Asia’s navies—or more precisely, navies that operate regularly in Asian waters—puts these questions in the spotlight, not least because there is a massive disparity in the size and quality of the maritime forces in question. In a (highly hypothetical) fight between, say, India and Singapore, you’d expect the Indian Navy (IN) to best the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN): it’s got bucketloads of experience, more ships, more manpower and more money to buy or build replacements.

But which is the better navy? In qualitative, operational and policy-making terms, you’d say Singapore’s. And that’s why the RSN in is in this top five list, and the IN doesn’t make the cut, despite its heritage, history, two aircraft carriers and imminent commissioning of a nuclear-armed submarine.

he basically saus RSN is better than IN just becuz he says it is

Indian Navy no doubt gives a tough competition to any Navy fancying the 2nd position after US navy

If we include the navies around the world Royal Navy and French Navy is still miles ahead than us.Royal Navy is the best.

Back
Top Bottom