What's new

The 5 Most Deadly Navies in Asia

The United States is a Pacific Power, hence so.

image001.gif

@SvenSvensonov , @TruthSeeker , @LeveragedBuyout

The author is contradicting many of own statements. If its about policy making and quality standards, then how the hell PLAAN on 2nd number, did there quality standards are more perfect than Japan, Russia and even South Korea, Singapore?

And straight away Author put a white wash on Indian Navy because of operationability and policy.

Tell me Formidable class is Singapore origin or Shivalik class was Indian origin. What the hell project Varsha is? On the other hand, where was Singapore during 2004 Tsunami, or even where is in Anti-piracy roles?

Bro, this article may be seen as provocation.
And this kind of ranking is moot because of our style: 能而示之不能. 你懂的...

The author is contradicting many of own statements. If its about policy making and quality standards, then how the hell PLAAN on 2nd number, did there quality standards are more perfect than Japan, Russia and even South Korea, Singapore?

And straight away Author put a white wash on Indian Navy because of operationability and policy.

Tell me Formidable class is Singapore origin or Shivalik class was Indian origin. What the hell project Varsha is? On the other hand, where was Singapore during 2004 Tsunami, or even where is in Anti-piracy roles?

All your points are valid, and I do agree that it was unfortunate that the author did not include the Indian Navy, as it is indeed a powerful naval force. If i had to attempt to explain the author's analysis -- probably he was referring to the Asia-Pacific Rim nations' navies. In an analysis of the Indian Ocean Region, am sure the Indian Navy would be #1 in that list.

I think the "Asia" here means Asia Pacific, so yes, the USN is included.

Do you support the author's observation that PLAN is ahead of JSF & ROKN in Quality & policy making standards

The post was funny.What about the Australian Navy?
When did the US become an AsianNation?
On what basis they created these lists?I didnt see any technical aspects.
OK Indian Navy is bad.Why should he mention about our Navy in that article .Does any Indians complained for it ?:lol:

I think the "Asia" here means Asia Pacific, so yes, the USN is included.
No it doesnt since the article clearly says that the list is of navies operating in Asian waters.

LOL First of all USA is not in Asia
and India is not in Top 5 Navies of Asia :lol:

All your points are valid, and I do agree that it was unfortunate that the author did not include the Indian Navy, as it is indeed a powerful naval force. If i had to attempt to explain the author's analysis -- probably he was referring to the Asia-Pacific Rim nations' navies. In an analysis of the Indian Ocean Region, am sure the Indian Navy would be #1 in that list.

The author has done a 'Shit' Analysis

No I have no such information.
How would you counter argue James Hardy's OP? Let's spit it out.

In regards to Asia-Pacific Rim Navies' qualitative and policy making edge this is my list:
USN
JSF
ROKN
PLAN
RSN

The post was funny.What about the Australian Navy?
When did the US become an AsianNation?
On what basis they created these lists?I didnt see any technical aspects.
OK Indian Navy is bad.Why should he mention about our Navy in that article .Does any Indians complained for it ?:lol:

Lol, even author forget that Russia is also a Asian Nation, Vladivostok- Pacific Fleet.

We dont have any problem with this list.
Ok.But if it was about RimPac list why should he drag Indian Navy in to thisarticle.Did we ask for his good will certificate ?:D

Back
Top Bottom