What's new

The 36th anniversary of the Iranian revolution

First of all Moon, I am not your buddy!
Second we don't hate arabs, our prophet is arab, our imams and the most precious beings for us being it Fatema (SA) or Zeynab (AS) are arabs. Our leader and our Imam Khamenei is descendent of our PROPHET, an arab.... My heroes are all arabs: Ali (AS), Hussein (AS), Abu Zarr, Horr and Abbas ibn Ali (AS) are all arabs. I don't have a racist bone in my body like you, and truely believe the words of God in Quran, that we are created with different languages and color of skin, culture and history as a gift! Not that we have not enought reason to hate you, a lot of muslims being it Shia or Sunni do! It is just that we are not like you! We are better than you in every aspect in life!
Now playing dumb and suddenly not understanding english and my points is even lower, than I imagined someone like you could sink! Still it is a historic fact, that without us iranians, there wouldn't even be an islamic civilization and in that regard WE THE IRANIANS ARE THE ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION, IN THE PAST AND EVEN TODAY, WHILE YOU, YOUR CLERGY, YOUR RULERS AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO NOT ONLY ISLAM BUT THE HUMAN RACE! Ask even your masterrace the Americans!
You are ruled by the head of the biggest horehouse in the world, your clergy is in the service of London and hellaviv, whom created your Fabian jewish sekt "the wahabi" SUGGARCOATED as Islam, while your army is in the service of the enemies of Islam. Your entire country is nothing but a western tankstation, and I wouldn't like to be you, when the oil is used up. When that happens your people onece Again in history would understand the meaning of the Word STONEAGE!
I don't hate you, I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!
If you want to play with me, playing dumb doesn't cut it!
But remember: "dont throw stones, when you live in a shithouse".
(Pardon my french as they say!)

I didn't say buddy because I consider you one. It is an expression that can be used in similar contexts. We are going way out of topic, but to respond, you are not doing yourself a favor when you deny the mutual racism between Arabs and Persians. That is a deeply rooted aspect of both cultures. As for the rest of your post, you are just "correct".

Well Moon, I don't realy mind you calling me BUDDY. I just wanted to test your reaction. I may be wrong but I don't think you are a muslim or that you are arab. Your hard Work promoting division amungst us only points to one thing!

Those who support the shah are essentially supporting a regime that was put into place by the British and the Americans after assassinating an Iranian democratically elected president.

Shah of Iran Reza Khan is installed by the British and the Americans. Khomeini did the coup from Paris, France. Khomeini is the same as Shah of Iran Reza Khan. The regime of Iran changed from secular to shia but the British and the Americans continue to rule Iran.

Shah of Iran Reza Khan is installed by the British and the Americans. Khomeini did the coup from Paris, France. Khomeini is the same as Shah of Iran Reza Khan. The regime of Iran changed from secular to shia but the British and the Americans continue to rule Iran.

Cool_story_bro_1359.jpeg

@Serpentine @kollang @haman10 @Blackmoon @scythian500 @2800 congratulations for the 37th anniversary and let this @Full Moon obsessed die from his obsession
Congratulations.

You should create this thread: the 37th anniversary of the Iranian revolution.
Celebrating foreign imposed failure??

You only saw policies of Bashar in Damascus his strong hold..but the same policies of bashar are responsible for rise of ISIS..much of ISIS man power is..Syrian indeed..

It simply means you are slave of Arabs..before Arabs you were slaves of Azeris who imposed Zoroastrianism on you!
We are Muslims you DombA$$ pakee.

Failure ? why is that honey ? :lol:

The most powerful country in middle east ? check

the most vibrant country in science among muslim countries ? check

fastest scientific progress in world ? check

9th country in the world in space tech ? check

7th in nano-tech ? check

9th in bio-tech ? check

a constant headline in the world ? check

lets talk about your achievements now and also clarify why Iran is a failure . thank you and good luck with your life

Failure ? why is that honey ? :lol:

The most powerful country in middle east ? check

the most vibrant country in science among muslim countries ? check

fastest scientific progress in world ? check

9th country in the world in space tech ? check

7th in nano-tech ? check

9th in bio-tech ? check

a constant headline in the world ? check

lets talk about your achievements now and also clarify why Iran is a failure . thank you and good luck with your life

These people repeating same bullshit every year ! :coffee:

keep-calm-and-fart-382.png

@SOHEIL @mohsen @Madali @rahi2357 @Daneshmand

You only saw policies of Bashar in Damascus his strong hold..but the same policies of bashar are responsible for rise of ISIS..much of ISIS man power is..Syrian indeed..

It simply means you are slave of Arabs..before Arabs you were slaves of Azeris who imposed Zoroastrianism on you!
What's the foreign??

just want to see stable Iran and good progress
dont need western kind democracy in Iran like what has happen in Iraq libya Syria

So do Iranians like the shah more or the Khomenei's? The ones I met in Canada have been very vocal against the current regime.
This is why most of them are in Canada... In most cases those who love Iran and its people no matter what education level they have, would stay and build it... The hardship is a part of progress... Laziness and expecting others to do the job is not winners' way... although not all expats are from this sort.. I know plenty of them serving their country and people even though they are out of Iran... btw, the number of Iranian expat anywhere in world is not that much comparing to its population inside Iran... 4 to 5 millions against 80 millions

You visited Syria!!? :enjoy:
Where in Damascus exactly? after 2005 Syria began to improve, the economy got better... 2010 before the war started, was the best year for Syrians ...
but mostly as you said the people were happy, felt safe, free healthcare, free education, and etc...

Iran is not supporting Alasad, it is supporting the Syrian people... Iran knows what's better for their country.. it wouldn't support Alasad if majority of Syrians were against him... I'm pretty sure Iran wouldn't support an unpopular leader, it will lose a lot by supporting Alasad if he does not have support from the people...
Alasad wouldn't last in office if Syrians were against him... something people keep ignoring because it doesn't fit their agenda... Alasad is nothing... it is all about what Syrians want, Syrians only and only Syrians can decide their own fate.. and we have spoken, Alasad is the best leader for now to lead Syria against the international terrorism war...

on topic...

Long Live Iran! God bless Iran and the people of Iran!
I have been to Syria back and forth between 2004 or 5 and my last visit was around 2009. From my observations, losing Syria to savages like those of Takfiris is the biggest lose of history and civilization. I met very nice people all around Syria and as soon as they knew I am Iranian, their kindness always doubled...

I have very nice memories of Syria and its people... The Damascus had two sides.. One part was quite modern and prosperous no different than that of Tehran or other big capitals... One part was poorer locations which also exist in every big city... A short story from those days:

I have been in Beirut... Then I had a flight to Iran from Damascus, Syria... I needed to take those black old american cars to get to Damascus from Beirut... I was so late... I remember I had only 10 mins left to get from Damascus to the airport... Then the guy which was Syrian accelerated the car trying to put me there on time..then on Syrian border, Syrian guards suspected on him and his car... asking us to stop for a full fledged inspection of the car... I had no time and I was losing a very important flight... This is why I approached the Syrian officer, introducing myself asking him to ignore the guy this time so we can make it to the airport on time... I don't forget what he said... "Iranians are on our eyes... You help us with so many things as we helped you during your war with Saddam" Then delivered me a sault out of respect and let us pass through... I made it to the flight by seconds...

What amazed me the most in Syria back in those days was how beautiful Syrian girls were (and are).. Specially once when I took a train from Iran to Syria, crossing Turkey... The moment I took off the train at Aleppo station, my mind just blew up with pretty girls all over the place...

یا حسرتا یا سوریا
It takes time to rebuild Syria again but I'm sure after finishing Takfiris, Syria will be built even better this time... Most of building in Syria needed a renovation anyway!! Kidding

ability to declare war than the regularly demoratically elected President?
and who told you the supreme leader himself is not elected democratically?

The leader gets elected and supervised by a small parliament with members from all over Iran.. Then these members who elect the leader get elected by people directly through votes. Iranian constitution is still evolving after 37 years... The leader can be dismantled from the position as soon as he loses one of the essential conditions of a leader... Even some of current members of this parliament are against the leader himself....

Btw, contrary to what you most think, in Iran, it is not the leader that declares war if necessary. Most of security issues both local and international are taking care of in the national security council which has the president as the boss.

The reason Iranian adopted IRGC forces beside ordinary Army is because most of revolutions if you study them fail due to so many coups. Mostly by the armed forces such as army. Iran created a new system that guarantees a balance of power so the country can focus on its long term plans and progress instead of coup over coup with no constant progress like that of Pakistan...

So the leader gets elected by a council which members are elected directly by people.
The president gets elected directly by people..
Parliament with hundreds of members and huge effect on affairs also get elected directly be people...

The election system has some deficiencies but still is the best approach Iranians and Muslims had so far. With the time passing I think, this system will have some modifications and then we will see the first unique democracy in the world. A democracy that is not imported or imposed by the west. A democracy that beside citizens' contribution considers the majority Shia Islam teachings...

and who told you the supreme leader himself is not elected democratically?

The leader gets elected and supervised by a small parliament with members from all over Iran.. Then these members who elect the leader get elected by people directly through votes. Iranian constitution is still evolving after 37 years... The leader can be dismantled from the position as soon as he loses one of the essential conditions of a leader... Even some of current members of this parliament are against the leader himself....

Btw, contrary to what you most think, in Iran, it is not the leader that declares war if necessary. Most of security issues both local and international are taking care of in the national security council which has the president as the boss.

The reason Iranian adopted IRGC forces beside ordinary Army is because most of revolutions if you study them fail due to so many coups. Mostly by the armed forces such as army. Iran created a new system that guarantees a balance of power so the country can focus on its long term plans and progress instead of coup over coup with no constant progress like that of Pakistan...

So the leader gets elected by a council which members are elected directly by people.
The president gets elected directly by people..
Parliament with hundreds of members and huge effect on affairs also get elected directly be people...

The election system has some deficiencies but still is the best approach Iranians and Muslims had so far. With the time passing I think, this system will have some modifications and then we will see the first unique democracy in the world. A democracy that is not imported or imposed by the west. A democracy that beside citizens' contribution considers the majority Shia Islam teachings...

I am not sure. Most of the Iranian members had shared that Iranian system is one of the most complex system of governance that cant be understood by the outside. Even some agreed the need to make SL post , like an figurehead, and it needs improvement.

If u ask me, I shall vest all the powers only to the democratically elected president and not an maulana who pokes his nose in everything

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom