What's new

The 36th anniversary of the Iranian revolution

Well I just became a member here to respond to this Falcon Fellow and it seems like his garbage has been removed! One thing though to the iranians (realones, not the western dupes being it the sofakind or the ones over there!). It should be like a childsplay for you to respond to people like Facon!
Off topic I know! You are wellcomed to remove this.
With regards

Stay on topic.

Wasn't off topic , I was continuing discussion between two members, but ok.

Well I just became a member here to respond to this Falcon Fellow and it seems like his garbage has been removed! One thing though to the iranians (realones, not the western dupes being it the sofakind or the ones over there!). It should be like a childsplay for you to respond to people like Facon!
Off topic I know! You are wellcomed to remove this.
With regards

You are more than welcome to. Every time I refute your brothers arguments they get deleted. I don't like that, you aren't real men if you can't handle discussion. When you become men and become honest people than tag me for debate here.

Stay on topic.

Will do Hakeem, will do!

Numbers are supposed to be more nuiteral than words. They tell us that 5 million Iranians have left Iran after the 1979 revolution. Did they leave heaven behind them as they were packing up their luggage? I leave the answer to all of you guys, with a simple reminder that the phenomena known as the Iranian Diaspora didn't almost exist before Komeni's famous statement in Behsht Zahra: "I will appoint the Government من دولت تعيين ميكــنم" (if the translator was accurate).

Last edited:
I know it is off topic, but maybe usefull regardless of our country!
Full Moon, I met a freind of mine on the street a couple of days ago, and while talking he expressed the same notion of sadness about his life, which I have heard from almost all of those iranians living in the West, that I know. The fact of the matter is, that like them I also regret having left Iran. I always tell people, that if I knew, what I know today, I would never have left Iran. It was a mistake. A lot of us are lost between two Worlds. This freind of mine called it "do havayeh shodim". He said, that when he is here he misses Iran and when he is in Iran he misses his appartment! I have never denied, that I love and care for the country, that has been my home for most of my life. These are the streets, I know, the air that is familiar to me and my freinds here.
I have personally told every member of my Family in Iran, that I will never allow them to make my mistake, but thanks to their global domination of mass media in every shape and form, which without a shadow of a doubt has been and is being used as a weapon against the people of the third World, there is a Desire to leave ones own country and travel to the West! Zebigniev Brezinski declared this fact in his "the grand chessboard", where he declared, that the West does not need military power to take over other nations anymore, instead they use music, television and movies! The local populations have become the instrument of their own destruction in the hands of the British, the french and the Americans!
The truth of the matter is, that I felt sick everytime someone, that even hasn't left his own province tried to explain the West to someone like me, when I has lived most of my life in the west! The image that people of any third World population have of life in the West is from TV and has nothing to do with real life! But try to explain it to them!
The fact of the matter is, that the we live in a world, where every human scum knows, that all they need to do to get famous or get a free ticket to the West is to do and say something provocative and derogetory about our leaders or Islam and the ticket is in the mailbox. And once they are there, there is no turning back and they have to sell their sould and country to the enemies of our own people, because the western intelligence agencies and the threat of deportation will be constantly reminding them!
Right before writing this commet I was reading a book called "khakhaye narme kushak" about the life of Shahid Abdul husein Bronsi. If somebody asked me today, I would say, that I would give all the gold in the West just to have spend a few moments with HIM!
With regards

President of India’s message on the eve of the 36th anniversary of the Islamic revolution of Iran

The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Islamic Republic of Iran on the eve of the 36th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution of Iran (February 11, 2015).

In his message to His Excellency Dr. Hassan Rouhani, the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government and the people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure to extend to Your Excellency and to the friendly people of Iran warm greetings and felicitations on the occasion of the 36th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution of Iran.

Our bilateral relations are strengthened by the age-old historical and civilizational bonds between our people.

Over the past several decades, they have flourished and evolved into a multi-faceted engagement in various spheres. We value this relationship greatly and look forward to engaging with Iran on the full range of jointly identified priorities to our mutual benefit. We firmly believe that a strengthened relationship between India and Iran will contribute to regional peace, stability and prosperity.

Please accept, Excellency, our sincere wishes for your good health and well being as well as for the progress and prosperity of the people of Iran”.

Press Information Bureau English Releases

After almost 4 decades and half million casualties , leaving alone millions of fucked up youth like me I barely see much difference between Pahlavi and the so called Islamic Republic .

I asked my father why he and his generation revolted and Islam :haha: was his answer and then I looked in his eyes and laughed for a couple of seconds .

Because you know , We've even screwed Islam by supporting bunch of oppressor thieves and liars who are shiting on us in the name of Islam . Heck sanctions my a$$ because sanctions are not a pain my a$$ right now neither the money we give to Syria and Hezbollah but the corruption and embezzlement in this fucked up situation .

Let me ask a question from IR supporters here , What is the difference between Pahlavi and IR ?

what makes one evil and the other angel here ?

10-February, 2015 11:47 IST

President of India’s message on the eve of the 36th anniversary of the Islamic revolution of Iran

The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Islamic Republic of Iran on the eve of the 36th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution of Iran (February 11, 2015).

In his message to His Excellency Dr. Hassan Rouhani, the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government and the people of India and on my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure to extend to Your Excellency and to the friendly people of Iran warm greetings and felicitations on the occasion of the 36th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution of Iran.

Our bilateral relations are strengthened by the age-old historical and civilizational bonds between our people.

Over the past several decades, they have flourished and evolved into a multi-faceted engagement in various spheres. We value this relationship greatly and look forward to engaging with Iran on the full range of jointly identified priorities to our mutual benefit. We firmly believe that a strengthened relationship between India and Iran will contribute to regional peace, stability and prosperity.

Please accept, Excellency, our sincere wishes for your good health and well being as well as for the progress and prosperity of the people of Iran”.

Iranian Embassy marks anniversary of Islamic Revolution victory in presence of high-level officials

Embassy-620x330.jpg

High-ranking state officials attended a reception ceremony which Iranian Embassy in Damascus held on Tuesday on the occasion of the 36th anniversary of the victory of the Iranian Islamic Revolution.

Every year since 1979 Iran celebrates February 11, the day when the late founder of the Islamic Republic Imam Khomeini arrived back home after spending more than 14 years in exile.

Ten days of celebrations, better known as the 10- Day Dawn festivities, started upon Imam Khomeini’s return, commemorated as the triumph of the Islamic Revolution.

Iran’s Ambassador Mohammad Reza Shibani renewed his country’s continued support to Syria in the face of foreign interference that has unleashed sedition in Syria until the country is fully cleansed of all mercenaries.

“We have stood by Syria’s side at this critical stage the country has been going through over the past four years of the universal war…and the terror danger that has spread in the country and the entire region”, the Ambassador said in a press statement at the ceremony.

The ceremony was attended by People’s Assembly Speaker Mohammad Jihad al-Laham, Prime Minister Wael al-Halaqi, a number of ministers, the Presidential Political and Media Advisor Bouthaina Shaaban, Deputy Foreign and Expatriates Minister Fayssal Mikdad and senior al Baath Party, parliamentary, economic, religious and cultural figures.

Will do Hakeem, will do!

Numbers are supposed to be more nuiteral than words. They tell us that 5 million Iranians have left Iran after the 1979 revolution. Did they leave heaven behind them as they were packing up their luggage? I leave the answer to all of you guys, with a simple reminder that the phenomena known as the Iranian Diaspora didn't almost exist before Komeni's famous statement in Behsht Zahra: "I will appoint the Government من دولت تعيين ميكــنم" (if the translator was accurate).
Why you post here who told you to post here in the first place?!!

I am gessing you are saudi, Moon, when I say: "Imagine that! a saudi criticizing us! This must be first of April!
Second of all thank God they had the brains to leave, because the last thing we needed and need is the western 5. column threatening our revolution at every corner in history! But what makes me sad is, that not more of them leave for the land of Honey the usa. That could be the best thing, that could happen to our nation, our culture and our history. I recently was watching some iranian with camera and a map of the World asking those diaspora iranians as you call them, if they could point our the country on the World map and I guess 9 out of 10 couldn't find it. They pointed at Australia, Japan and even some parts of Africa, as I remember!
But don't you worry moon, there is not a force powerfull enough to stop, what is coming for the horehouse of saud, when their time comes, like it did for our monkey of a king too!

Press Information Bureau English Releases

Good to see this

I am gessing you are saudi, Moon, when I say: "Imagine that! a saudi criticizing us! This must be first of April!
Second of all thank God they had the brains to leave, because the last thing we needed and need is the western 5. column threatening our revolution at every corner in history! But what makes me sad is, that not more of them leave for the land of Honey the usa. That could be the best thing, that could happen to our nation, our culture and our history. I recently was watching some iranian with camera and a map of the World asking those diaspora iranians as you call them, if they could point our the country on the World map and I guess 9 out of 10 couldn't find it. They pointed at Australia, Japan and even some parts of Africa, as I remember!
But don't you worry moon, there is not a force powerfull enough to stop, what is coming for the horehouse of saud, when their time comes, like it did for our monkey of a king too!

I wasn't exactly sure what you were trying to say, but I gathered a general point. I am not against their immigration, so long as I don't see them living around us in Arab countries, like the relatively big Iranian communities in Kuwait and the U.A.E. We hate them and they hate us, so there is no point in them being close to us. As for KSA itself, I have only seen 3 Iranians in my entire life outside of Mecca and Madina (2 were in Riyadh and 1 in Dammam).

So the Iranian Diaspora isn't a direct concern to us. I used it here as a neutral measure to assess the revolution's pros and cons. And yes, Saudis and many others can criticize you and your regime. There is nothing abnormal in that buddy as we need to continue this war of race and sect together.
Why you post here who told you to post here in the first place?!!

يا أعدل الناس إلا في معاملتي

فيك الخصام وأنت الخصم والحكم
@Serpentine, Hakeem, I like Salman, but he has always been tough on me with his personal criticism. Can I appoint you here as the arbitrator? I just inserted a famous part of a poem to make him a bit more fair in his treatment to me!

Last edited:
First of all Moon, I am not your buddy!
Second we don't hate arabs, our prophet is arab, our imams and the most precious beings for us being it Fatema (SA) or Zeynab (AS) are arabs. Our leader and our Imam Khamenei is descendent of our PROPHET, an arab.... My heroes are all arabs: Ali (AS), Hussein (AS), Abu Zarr, Horr and Abbas ibn Ali (AS) are all arabs. I don't have a racist bone in my body like you, and truely believe the words of God in Quran, that we are created with different languages and color of skin, culture and history as a gift! Not that we have not enought reason to hate you, a lot of muslims being it Shia or Sunni do! It is just that we are not like you! We are better than you in every aspect in life!
Now playing dumb and suddenly not understanding english and my points is even lower, than I imagined someone like you could sink! Still it is a historic fact, that without us iranians, there wouldn't even be an islamic civilization and in that regard WE THE IRANIANS ARE THE ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION, IN THE PAST AND EVEN TODAY, WHILE YOU, YOUR CLERGY, YOUR RULERS AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO NOT ONLY ISLAM BUT THE HUMAN RACE! Ask even your masterrace the Americans!
You are ruled by the head of the biggest horehouse in the world, your clergy is in the service of London and hellaviv, whom created your Fabian jewish sekt "the wahabi" SUGGARCOATED as Islam, while your army is in the service of the enemies of Islam. Your entire country is nothing but a western tankstation, and I wouldn't like to be you, when the oil is used up. When that happens your people onece Again in history would understand the meaning of the Word STONEAGE!
I don't hate you, I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!
If you want to play with me, playing dumb doesn't cut it!
But remember: "dont throw stones, when you live in a shithouse".
(Pardon my french as they say!)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom