What's new

The 3 supapawas of today

Is France selling you e is NATO while Indian nor Brazil is not
Brazil can make civilian planes. India cannot
Indian claims to have nukes. Brazil doesnt have nukes

Irrespective of the other rankings, France francefely ranked before India and Brazil :cheesy:
China purchased aac from ukraine which was too a former nuclear power and itis still selling china engines and different military equipments that doesnot means ukraine is more powerful than china.
still i belive france is most developed than all other superpower.Here is a comparision between france and india by mundis.

India vs. France - Country Comparison

China purchased aac from ukraine which was too a former nuclear power and itis still selling china engines and different military equipments that doesnot means ukraine is more powerful than china.
still i belive france is most developed than all other superpower.Here is a comparision between france and india by mundis.

India vs. France - Country Comparison

I dont mind ranking Ukraine before China
I dont care about a "superpower" ranking of China unlike Indian's obssession about their status which is hilarious
In view of capabilities between France and India, I am sure the French is way ahead of Indians in military science and technology :-)

We do not have any obsession neither we dream of super power.We just want that much of military power which will prevent any military agression against us or our intrest and a economical power where no body is poor in our country and live a prosperous life.

USA is the only super power right now.
wrong mate, @ the moment the U.S is fist among equals , the other two being Russia & China respectively

Second row is shared by India, France ,U.K , Japan ,Germany & Turkey

Third comes Brazil, KSA , Indonesia , Malaysia & South Korea

Forth is Pakistan, Iran & Egypt

Last edited:
We do not have any obsession neither we dream of super power.We just want that much of military power which will prevent any military agression against us or our intrest and a economical power where no body is poor in our country and live a prosperous life.

is this your ranking?
".1.USA 2.CHINA 3 . Russia 4.Germany 5.Japan. 6.UK 7.India 8. Brazil 9.France 10 .Israel"

If yes then that is why I've found it funny
and now knowing your frustration of placing your heel on your head you blah blah blah! 8-)

Militarily North Korea , Saudi arab, pakistan (nuclear power), South Africa are recognizable powers.

These are, the Big 3, namely China, Russia, the US. What makes a state a supapawa is the following criteria:

1. area over 9.5 million square kilometers, and by virtue of such area is not landlocked

2. population in the hundreds of millions, that is, anything over 100 million

3. state of the art technologies including 5th generation jets, space technology including manned space flight

Agree?

9.5 tab is good.

In future, Canada and Antarctica have a chance.

Time for penguins to work full time.

I think USA Russia and China - all have the ability to build space stations :cheesy:

Bro world first and only space station was Mir and now it is dead and US still don't have one. They all are making new space station, but only country who have its own space station will remains Russia

Bro world first and only space station was Mir and now it is dead and US still don't have one. They all are making new space station, but only country who have its own space station will remains Russia

Read carefully my comment bro
I said USA, Russia and China - all have the abilities to make a space station of their own :-)

So true, for me rather than being a superpower, our aim should be to give necessities like food shelter, clothes , electricity, good eduction, good income and safe environment to all indians,to develop things here rather than import it and have deterrence both militarily and economically, so that no one dares to attack us and most importantly, have improve our relations with those countries, with whom we don't have good relations.

is this your ranking?
".1.USA 2.CHINA 3 . Russia 4.GRussia. 5.Japan. 6.UK 7.India 8. Brazil 9.France 10 .Israel"

If yes then that is why I've found it funny
and now knowing your frustration of placing your heel on your head you blah blah blah! 8-)
I placed china at no 2 considering its economic strength, militarily china is 3rd after usa and russia.Guess who is at 4th position above uk...hehehe India.

I placed china at no 2 considering its economic strength, militarily china is 3rd after usa and russia.Guess who is at 4th position above uk...hehehe India.

I dont need any of your ranking which always inflated your own positions which is ridiculous 8-)

Back
Top Bottom