What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

Argentina knocks off Mexico 3-1
Germany beats England 4-1 in World Cup

Germany_2706_L.jpg

germany-2806_l.jpg

Argentina will beat Germany

England goal scored by some Matt Upson.. never heard of him before.

west ham man

Man england played with two stars in mid field who did not gave Rooney the right ball in the right position. This is not his job. Lampard and Gerrard must have tried to set some goals for Rooney but they tried their luck :tdown::tdown:

Like i said before England needed Theo walcott and his speed. Speed was not their in the english team and they paid for it

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

in Pakistan I think most of the people support Brazil & Argentina.....
me also support both teams... :)

Brazil :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
3 goals by brazil. south americans rock. love to see brazil vs argentina in the finals, both of them my favourites.

my favorite team holland won too.. they will be meeting brasil next:(

I think Germary will win 2010 World cup, their performance against England was brilliant.

England :cry: :cry::cry:

England lost - all over guyz :cry:

Texas man killed crying toddler during World Cup: report
Updated at: 0530 PST, Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CHICAGO: A Texas man reportedly suffocated his two-year-old stepdaughter because she would not stop crying during a World Cup game.

Hector Castro, 28, beat the girl severely enough to crack her ribs before suffocating her during the US vs. Ghana match on Saturday, The McAllen Monitor reported.

He then jammed a screw down the girl's throat to try to make it look like an accident before calling for an ambulance, according to the Texas newspaper.

It was clear the screw was not related to her death and police were quickly called to the apartment, where four other children survived.

Castro, an illegal immigrant, allegedly gave investigators a confession that implicated himself in the girl's death, McAllen Police Chief Victor Rodriguez told the paper.

The other children have been taken into protective custody.

"There are no words for this," Rodriguez said. "It makes you want to think about doing lots of things to this guy, but he will face the criminal justice system just like everybody else."

Texas man killed crying toddler during World Cup: report

Back
Top Bottom