What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

lol what a match that was betwen Germany & England.... Germany beat England by 4-1 :woot:

Bad luck... England. :)

^^^ there was 2 goals for england. if the second goal was counted, perhaps the result was a different one.

^^^ there was 2 goals for england. if the second goal was counted, perhaps the result was a different one.

yeah and what a kick that was by lempard that hit the pole of goal... if that was a goal.... result was a different.... anyways well played both teams... :tup:

goal by argentina

Argentina 1 mexico 0

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

tevez goaled.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

there is an argument(not physical) between the players of both sides.

yeah and what a kick that was by lempard that hit the pole of goal... if that was a goal.... result was a different.... anyways well played both teams... :tup:

that was a good kick indeed. feel sorry for england.

70% supporters in BD support Argentina. They are very crazy about Argentina. What about PK and IN?

70% supporters in BD support Argentina. They are very crazy about Argentina. What about PK and IN?

i guess more Argentina fans are here especially around the place i live.. i have seen even big hoardings of Argentina fans associations here.

Indians usually support either Brazil or Argentina .

in Pakistan I think most of the people support Brazil & Argentina.....
me also support both teams... :)

argentina rocks.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

i support both brazil and argentina.

lol Imagine! if final will be played between Argentina & Brazil.... :woot: then which team will you support?? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom