What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

Mexico's doors are closed now..

The GermanyVs Arrgentina would be the greatest match of this world cup.. wait and see.

Btwn i need to support my favorite team that is Netherlands too .. They are playing tommorow.

Mexico is a fantastic team, but playing against Argentina is not easy.

Mexico's doors are closed now..

The GermanyVs Arrgentina would be the greatest match of this world cup.. wait and see.

Btwn i need to support my favorite team that is Netherlands too .. They are playing tommorow.

i dont think germany will be able to cross Brazil, Portugal and Spain to reach the finals.

i dont think germany will be able to cross Brazil, Portugal and Spain to reach the finals.

Dont under estimate the Germans they are very dangerous and "clinical"..

they cant be more dangerouse than the teams i mentioned above.

This World cup has been very unpredictable.. ( France< italy) .. so lets keep our fingers crossed and wait what happens in ARG VS GER match..

This World cup has been very unpredictable.. ( France< italy) .. so lets keep our fingers crossed and wait what happens in ARG VS GER match..

honeslty alot of people predicted the fate of france and italy from their first matches. france was clearly a one man team. after Zinudin Zidane france was gone.

honeslty alot of people predicted the fate of france and italy from their first matches. france was clearly a one man team. after Zinudin Zidane france was gone.

Tommorow is netherlands match and also Brasil vs chile..

wanna bet who will win Brasil Vs chile.. :azn:

What you saw today from the German team actually look a lot like the three you mentioned, in their best performances. I'm not saying we necessarily gonna win, but anything is possible with this team.

Argentina is certainly gonna be our hardest adversary yet. If we beat them, I believe we can win the championship! :bounce:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom