What's new

The $20 billion domestic defence pie.

All of the initiatives being done in the 'Make in India', 'Buy and Make in India', and 'Make' procedures will only have a positive impact down the line. Even if in the next 10 years, it gives India other options besides throwing ToT to HAL, OFB, BEL, and other monopolies, it's a win.

Private firms are increasingly becoming aggressive each year. Each defence expo you can see that.

All of the initiatives being done in the 'Make in India', 'Buy and Make in India', and 'Make' procedures will only have a positive impact down the line. Even if in the next 10 years, it gives India other options besides throwing ToT to HAL, OFB, BEL, and other monopolies, it's a win.

Private firms are increasingly becoming aggressive each year. Each defence expo you can see that.
But we must walk before running. This will give us technology to develop even more advanced weapons of the future

We don't have religious problem, all we have it ideology indentification difference/land dispute.

What's more funny is that the land doesn't even have any notable natural resources.

What's more funny is that the land doesn't even have any notable natural resources.
Those land are barren. If the AP people wanna stay in India republic, let it be.

See? it's about politics. If it's the problem about you and me, problem solved. There still lots of resistence in domestic if both XI and Modi want to settle the problem dowm.

The other disputed unamed lands shall be cut in half to half. India keep Ap and CHina keep Aksai chin, both side save face.

Then time to talk JV.

What you say?

China can't kill India and contra versa, confrontaion only brings disaster to later generation. Why brave enough to solve it in our generation?

AP is a plain area, very tough for China to defend , that's the only reason why China gave it up in 1962. We better have Hymalaya in between.

The geology along the India and CHina border doom that there will be no large scale of land war breaking out.

If Dalai Lama is happy staying in India, let him be. Or he is ok to go back to China if he give up Tibet independance.

If we do insist those cross claim to the end, no one gains anything in the end. It's wasting time. It depends on both sides to let the guard down to talk. It tests whether Modi and Xi is brave enough to shoulder the responsibility.

The only purpose of 1962 conflict is not to grab lands from India, but to gave a solid lesson to Nehru's foward policy.

Those land are barren. If the AP people wanna stay in India republic, let it be.

See? it's about politics. If it's the problem about you and me, problem solved. There still lots of resistence in domestic if both XI and Modi want to settle the problem dowm.

The other disputed unamed lands shall be cut in half to half. India keep Ap and CHina keep Aksai chin, both side save face.

Then time to talk JV.

What you say?

China can't kill India and contra versa, confrontaion only brings disaster to later generation. Why brave enough to solve it in our generation?

AP is a plain area, very tough for China to defend , that's the only reason why China gave it up in 1962. We better have Hymalaya in between.

The geology along the India and CHina border doom that there will be no large scale of land war breaking out.

If Dalai Lama is happy staying in India, let him be. Or he is ok to go back to China if he give up Tibet independance.

If we do insist those cross claim to the end, no one gains anything in the end. It's wasting time. It depends on both sides to let the guard down to talk. It tests whether Modi and Xi is brave enough to shoulder the responsibility.

India should give up on Aksai chin and Tibet issue, China should get off the Laddakh and AP. Case solved. Not sure why two developing and major economies are fighting over an issue which can be solved so easily.

I believe Chinese people dont care of AP either, nor we care of Aksai Chin.

As long as Border dispute solved and peace treaty signed, nothing is gonna be impossible.

Things change sometimes.
Firstly it's never depends on border issues.its all about policies right now Indian armed forces Is not interested in Chinese defense market because of the Pakistanis involment secondly it has better options in Russia which has a reliable image on defence co-operation with us for decades.In case of co-operation with Chinese it's still lack trust and reliability basically because of the pakistan factor .if suppose in the war situation with Pakistan its unclear that Chinese will support or continue spares to India it's also the major hindrance in developing defence ties with China.

Nehru was try to maxinize India's national interests while China had to defend it own. There is no faults of both.

Firstly it's never depends on border issues.its all about policies right now Indian armed forces Is not interested in Chinese defense market because of the Pakistanis involment secondly it has better options in for Russia which is has reliable image on defence co-operation with us for decades.In case of co-operation with Chinese it's still lack trust and reliability basically because of the pakistan factor .if suppose in the war situation with Pakistan its unclear that Chinese will support or continue spares to India it's also the major hindrance in developing defence ties with China.
Will China support Pakistan if India and China didn't have conflict in 1962? I'm just asking.

The world is so realistic that al relationship are for some reasons.

We'd have started to JV if shit didn't happen in 1962.

Sometimes shit happens.

We might get off on the wrong feet, it may change when time is passing by. Look at France and UK.

We are two unmatured jingoistic giants, it wll be better off If Modi and XI shows the way out.

We don't have religious problem, all we have it ideology indentification difference/land dispute.

We damn need the India maret.

There is no ideological difference. There is a land dispute, but, it is solvable. Also, the border dispute between India and China is fairly uncomplicated. There are only 2 parties and a bit of give and take will solve the issue. But, even if things improve, defence co-operation is simply not going to be possible. I am being realistic and let me explain why.

Military co-operation between Pakistan and China is extremely close. Some of the critical components of their armed forces will come from China. Now, you may say, so what? Even Russia provides military tech to China. The difference between China and Pakistan is, that, China does not have religious fanatics holding rallies and recruiting people openly for war against India. Chinese are rational and are interested in their own development. The same is not true for the Pakistanis.

If Nehru and Zhouenlai can sit and talk in 1962, shit avoided.

There is no ideological difference. There is a land dispute, but, it is solvable. Also, the border dispute between India and China is fairly uncomplicated. There are only 2 parties and a bit of give and take will solve the issue. But, even if things improve, defence co-operation is simply not going to be possible. I am being realistic and let me explain why.

Military co-operation between Pakistan and China is extremely close. Some of the critical components of their armed forces will come from China. Now, you may say, so what? Even Russia provides military tech to China. The difference between China and Pakistan is, that, China does not have religious fanatics holding rallies and recruiting people openly for war against India. Chinese are rational and are interested in their own development. The same is not true for the Pakistanis.
Religious difference is big problem i think, CHina shal be very cautious about the sensitivity.

Firstly it's never depends on border issues.its all about policies right now Indian armed forces Is not interested in Chinese defense market because of the Pakistanis involment secondly it has better options in Russia which has a reliable image on defence co-operation with us for decades.In case of co-operation with Chinese it's still lack trust and reliability basically because of the pakistan factor .if suppose in the war situation with Pakistan its unclear that Chinese will support or continue spares to India it's also the major hindrance in developing defence ties with China.
Now you can go for weapons all around the world, it's the best chance of India. Please take my proposal seriously cause i mean real.

Both Countries have nuclear weapon, so there will be no win or loss.

It's about the time to solve the dispute.

We want to build relationship with India while hoping India will talk with PAk. If we selling PAK out, we are not worth to be friend of India.

Hope things will get better.

Hope things will get better.

@Bang Galore

This is wrt to the thread where you stated that India has misplaced priorities. In reality billions ARE BEING invested peacefully as we raise a ruckus on other issues. Imagine the amount of noise the neo left would create over this investment alone.

Also inflation is getting lower, millions of bank accounts opened, Kashmir elections have been successful, new MoUs signed with anumber of countries, investments on the line from US, Australia, Russia, China, Germany.

Like I said - Sab apne apne kaam kar rahe hain. :devil:

@wanglaokan I have seen you many times posting sensible posts and looking forward to good relations between India and China, actually we both have lost many opportunities even after 1962. We could have seen a different level of cooperation between India and China with Modi in government only if the hostilities didn't break out during Xi's visit.

Religious difference is big problem i think, CHina shal be very cautious about the sensitivity.

We don't have any religious sensitivity against China or any other country, India itself is the home to almost all major religions of the world, the problem we have with Pakistan is not religious in nature, at least from our side.

@wanglaokan I have seen you many times posting sensible posts and looking forward to good relations between India and China, actually we both have lost many opportunities even after 1962. We could have seen a different level of cooperation between India and China with Modi in government only if the hostilities didn't break out during Xi's visit.

We don't have any religious sensitivity against China or any other country, India itself is the home to almost all major religions of the world, the problem we have with Pakistan is not religious in nature, at least from our side.
He didn't manipulate it on purpose, it just happened.

Then time to talk JV.

What you say?

The only purpose of 1962 conflict is not to grab lands from India, but to gave a solid lesson to Nehru's foward policy.

AP was part of China? Whats going on here?

Back
Top Bottom