What's new

The 12 Jobs Most At Risk Of Being Replaced By Robots

thesolar65

Reaction score
Country
India
The_12_Jobs_Most_At-3e850d73a1f0cde489516a3dc49512b8

The 12 Jobs Most At Risk Of Being Replaced By Robots - Yahoo India Finance

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @Srinivas @Hermione @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @Indo-guy @joekrish @jaunty @Roybot @HariPrasad
Does any one of you doing any of the 12 jobs shown? I wonder when they will replace Husbands and Wives with robots?:devil: World will be a peaceful place!!....:D

Last edited:
Umm, got to learn Robotics :devil: They will need someone to build them surely...specially ordered/customized Robots :sarcastic:

I am safe though :ashamed:

Last edited:
I dont see how musicians and singers are at risk. I mean who would want to cheer for a robot/ un-original voice but seems Engineers are some what safe..for some time. All that hard work paid off it seems.

I dont see how musicians and singers are at risk. I mean who would want to cheer for a robot/ un-original voice but seems Engineers are some what safe..for some time. All that hard work paid off it seems.

Engineers are low paid jobs!!:P

My research if successful will make mechatronics engineers replaceable by robots :3

Robots can not cook like humans so as of now, chefs are safe. And in some part of the world Robots do have started replacing spouses. For sanity I will stop here only. :D

Still doesn't make sense. Maybe music editors becoming automated but singers..idk

May be it would be like the songifier ( or whatever the name was) app they have in the droid cell phones.

Robots can not cook like humans so as of now, chefs are safe. And in some part of the world Robots do have started replacing spouses. For sanity I will stop here only. :D

Your happiness is telling me that you are a chef ? :mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom