What's new

The #1 Reason that Pakistan hates America

double tap drone strike???!!...americans are behaving worst than animals .........why dosnt pakistan shoot a few drones down ???...like iran did

double tap drone strike???!!...americans are behaving worst than animals .........why dosnt pakistan shoot a few drones down ???...like iran did
America has some serious objective in this region.

It is good to know that America has learned it's lessons from Hamas and Al Qaeda.

They also do double tap suicide bombings as part of mass casuality

welL americans should be hated .

Because our corrupt government signed a secret pact with the USA which allows drone strikes but in-front of a general they are pretending and protesting drone strikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because our corrupt government signed a secret pact with the USA which allows drone strikes but in-front of a general they are pretending and protesting drone strikes.
damn these politicians.... pakistan is a powerful nation in south asia and wat ever usa is doing on pakistani soil is not at all acceptable.......these americans think tat anyone who dosnt live or belong to usa is a sub-human....m sure usa wont be able to do anything once pakistan starts retaliating against these drone strikes......

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf

The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.
In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director.

"The intelligence director told me that (Mr Armitage) said, 'Be prepared to be bombed. Be prepared to go back to the stone age'," Gen Musharraf was quoted as saying. The revelation that the US used extreme pressure to secure Pakistan's cooperation in the war on terror arrived at a time of renewed unease in the US about its frontline ally.

Gen Musharraf told CBS he was stunned at the bluntness of the US approach in the aftermath of the attacks. "I think it was a very rude remark," he said. But he yielded to the request.

Mr Armitage disputes the language used, CBS said, but he did not deny that Pakistan was put on notice to help America's war effort.

Gen Musharraf told CBS he balked at some of the US demands such as turning over border posts and bases to US forces. Pakistan abandoned its support for the Taliban government in Kabul and allowed US overflights of Pakistan. In the past five years, Pakistan has deployed thousands of troops in the border areas with Afghanistan in the hunt for Osama bin Laden and has cooperated with US intelligence services.

It has also arrested a number of al-Qaida figures, including Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged architect of the September 11 attacks.

"One has to think and take actions in the interests of the nation, and that's what I did," the general told CBS.

Other US demands, which Gen Musharraf described as "ludicrous" such as barring anti-US demonstrations, were also refused. "If somebody's expressing views, we cannot curb the expression of views," he said.

Gen Musharraf is to visit the White House today where discussions are expected to focus on his recent decision to pull Pakistani troops out of North Waziristan, ceding checkpoints to tribal militias. US officials fear the withdrawal will be viewed as a sign of weakness, and will allow the Taliban a safe haven at a time of increased attacks against Nato forces in the south of Afghanistan.

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf | World news | The Guardian
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait, Al Qaeda is a terrorist organisation is it not????

I was merely observing that America, who holds them up to be a free and democratic society engages in the same tactics that their enemies indulge in.

I was making a point that double tap in essence is a terrorist tactic.

Just like Agent orange in Vietnam.

I am unsure of how I offended you though :confused:

Please do point it out so that I can possibly improve on it
I am really sorry..I thought you were favouring these drone strikes by saying Al-Qaeda too do such things.

A blanket statement that promotes hate

You are a perfect fit in PDF.

Welcome :wave:
Well after those drone strikes i can say at least american government should be hated.

I am really sorry..I thought you were favouring these drone strikes by saying Al-Qaeda too do such things.

It's O.K.

I do not support drone strikes because it easily detaches the operator from the victim and minimizes the emotional impact of his/her actions.

I might talk a whole lot of B.S. here, but I would never want any other Human being hurt. Whether they be Pakistani, Ethiopian or Brazilian.

Especially civilians.

I have also heard the areas where drone operates the most also suffers from post traumatic disorder.

Back
Top Bottom