What's new

The #1 Reason that Pakistan hates America

If not dead they might be terrorist in future ,,...or u will make them terrorist in u r madarsa... so it better to died than killing several innocents......good america....just support u in this act
ur have really nice blowjob lips .. what the **** is wrong with u these girls are not even 10 years old ... shame on ur mentallity ..u r disgrace not only to india but to humanity ...

If not dead they might be terrorist in future ,,...or u will make them terrorist in u r madarsa... so it better to died than killing several innocents......good america....just support u in this act
Now look at his mentality .Killing such bharti hindus is 100% justified.The internet provides you a perfect place to express your dirty inner being but if you said that in front of me i swear i would cut you off in several pieces and fed to my dog.

No wonder morons like you rape 5 years old innocent girls thinking she might become a whore in future so its better to **** her today, what's wrong if she's 5 years old.

Back
Top Bottom