What's new

The #1 Reason that Pakistan hates America

Principally speaking, by that logic, we should target the heads of terrorists organizations that operate in Pakistan's Baluchistan, FATA & KP regions sitting in Switzerland, London & Afghanistan ?
drones are an arrangement between pakistan and USA that pakistan will not take responsible for that area and USA can bomb that area. The alternative is USA and pakistan going to war.

The only precedence that the US sets is one that it has set for a long time - Cry me a River !

Dodo, I am agreeing with you. The US has set a precedence of hot pursuit and drone warfare without actually and officially declaring war, as such if and when Pakistan wields the same clout it can very well do the same since all it need do is point to the deeds (right or wrong) of the Americans.

Drone strikes have been going on for a long time. Yes it's one of the reasons why pakistanis hate usa but not the number#1 reason. The number#1 reason is the rise Islamaphobia and the treatment of muslims in Iraq,Afghanistan and gitmo. Plus let's not forget what Raymond davis did.

Principally speaking, by that logic, we should target the heads of terrorists organizations that operate in Pakistan's Baluchistan, FATA & KP regions sitting in Switzerland, London & Afghanistan ?

Yes, absolutely, if the UK, Switzerland and Afghanistan refuse to act against the terrorists they harbor.

Drone strikes have been going on for a long time. Yes it's one of the reasons why pakistanis hate usa but not the number#1 reason. The number#1 reason is the rise Islamaphobia and the treatment of muslims in Iraq,Afghanistan and gitmo. Plus let's not forget what Raymond davis did.

Perhaps they should look at themselves first. Even with American troops out like Iraq they be killing themselves. Even in Pakistan they kill more each other than the CIA led drone program. But I guess its taboo for non-Muslims to kill Muslims, but okay for Muslims to kill other Muslims. Even celebrate them as martyrs by some Pakistani politicians.

Even in Pakistan they kill more each other than the CIA led drone program
That,s the result of your sponsored terrorism you old prick.

well first thing pakistan always played like a paid mercenarry for USA and okyed use of its land to harm the mortal enemy=USSR and contribeuting in making USA onli superpwoer unchalleneged by any one other than american media and people like this video

now when the USA became uber power full and nobody could challenge it pakistani elite wanted there share and a piece of profit which they dint get but were used and thrown for which they beacme too defiant and helped those who dared to atack its easterwhile master

now when master came all guns blazing the pakistani elite surrendered meakli but covertli played a double game to milk USA for war remitence but also gave safe hevens to the masters enemies in its cities (almost all top taliban and al queda leader ship was found hiding in safe houses in different pakistani cities) which irrtated the master(USA) big time and it went into direct punshing mode and unleashed its UCAVs on which pakistani elite had no control and it severlidented there cause while USA choked there free lunch and blanck cheuqes(kerry lugar bill) and became more and more arogant & criminal to some extend

now it in tern led to serious discomfort in senior hirerarchy of PA and Pakistani establishment and there was nothing they could do about it and this angered the tallibunnies who strted bitting the hands that once fed them

so now what pakistani elite decides to play the victim card but the thing is there ower zelous interfearences in western world specially USA & UK made genral population & important peope suspeciuos of pakistan & pakistanies and they lost trust and sympathy

now what can pakistanies do to change this situstion than hating USA

OP please dont mind but truth is realli bitter and often very ruthless ...Thanks
Everyone knows already what you said above and your analysis was extremely stupid.
One more thing please have some mercy on your grammar and spellings :lol:

Everyone knows already what you said above and your analysis was extremely stupid.
One more thing please have some mercy on your grammar and spellings :lol:
well was that a so called 'stupid analysis ' or is it that you dont like to hear 'blunt truth'

well no surprizes and thats priceisly why you cant come owt of this vicious cycle cause your(establishment & elite) dont want to change the status que(as they have more personal & buisness interests in WEST/USA than Pakistan) and your 'awam ' can be diverrted , misled very easily in name of 'islam', 'ummah' & 'yahood O hanud/nasara sazish '

Drone strikes in FATA and occasionally in KP are necessary because the Government of Pakistan refuses to control the armed groups that shelter in its territory and attack Afghanistan. If Pakistan would exercise true sovereignty over ALL of its territory, drone strikes would cease.

This is the truth that cannot be denied by emotional blackmail as is being attempted here yet again.

Get rid of the terrorist sanctuaries and the drone strikes will cease. Simple.

Hey don't be name calling just cause I'm right. Especially with Shiites and Sunnis killing each other for many years. Not to mention the bombings against the Pakistan by the Taliban because you guys allowing the CIA to keep droning there. Even allowed some Predators on base in the country.

[quote="Oldman1, post: 5042281, member: I guess its taboo for non-Muslims to kill Muslims, but okay for Muslims to kill other Muslims. Even celebrate them as martyrs by some Pakistani politicians.[/quote]See now that's the Islamaphobia I'm talking about,You are commenting on something you know nothing about and that too in a negative way.Islam doesn't allow murder of anyone so chill out.

Perhaps they should look at themselves first. Even with American troops out like Iraq they be killing themselves. Even in Pakistan they kill more each other than the CIA led drone program
We do look at ourselves and admit our politicians are messed up and corrupt but none of them celebrate killers.Pakistanis killing each other is the result of "so called war on terror" and negligence from our corrupt politicians. Btw I have nothing against America my problem is with it's foreign policy and Republicans. I was just giving reasons why some pakistanis hate america without bashing anyone.

[quote="Oldman1, post: 5042281, member: I guess its taboo for non-Muslims to kill Muslims, but okay for Muslims to kill other Muslims. Even celebrate them as martyrs by some Pakistani politicians.
See now that's the Islamaphobia I'm talking about,You are commenting on something you know nothing about and that too in a negative way.Islam doesn't allow murder of anyone so chill out.

We do look at ourselves and admit our politicians are messed up and corrupt but none of them celebrate killers.Pakistanis killing each other is the result of "so called war on terror" and negligence from our corrupt politicians. Btw I have nothing against America my problem is with it's foreign policy and Republicans. I was just giving reasons why some pakistanis hate america without bashing anyone.[/quote]
I agree and if you look at his most comments on PDF you will realize he a islamophobic ignorant who is no where close to the facts.

Despite all of the back-room deals between the CIA and ISI....

Despite all of the favors the US has purchased with billions of dollars in general aid to Pakistan....

Despite the mutual distrust after a covert operation deep into Pakistani soil garnered international headlines....

Just like in 2005 and 2012 and I am sure other times, we will put all of that aside when the next earthquake devastates innocent Pakistani lives. It isn't something we ask for a pat-on-the-back for, and it surely doesn't better the US image worldwide, but it is something we will continue to do as long as we are asked to.

Despite all of the back-room deals between the CIA and ISI....

Despite all of the favors the US has purchased with billions of dollars in general aid to Pakistan....

Despite the mutual distrust after a covert operation deep into Pakistani soil garnered international headlines....

Just like in 2005 and 2012 and I am sure other times, we will put all of that aside when the next earthquake devastates innocent Pakistani lives. It isn't something we ask for a pat-on-the-back for, and it surely doesn't better the US image worldwide, but it is something we will continue to do as long as we are asked to.

Pakistanis just like Americans are divided between left and right.

Most of the media and university professors over hear are all dominated by lefties. Does that sound familiar?

So don't get sucked into the leftie propaganda and lose your friends here.

Thank you

Islamism is not new.

Back in 1979, when there were no drones, and Afghan Muj were just twinkles in the eyes of their mum dads,

Yes in 1979, Islamists burnt down US embassy in Islamabad.

That Pak army had to do a helicopter rescue of the US diplomats stuck on the roof of the burning building.

US installations and even cultural centers were attacked by mofo Mullahs in other cities.

So anyone who comes over here and uses the cr@p excuse of drones or Afghanistan policy is simply a fool at best, and pathetic Qaida supporter at its worst.

These Islamists have been trying to hold our Pakistani nation hostage since 1950s.

And now they have enough of $hit got together and enough crackpot suiciding propaganda that they are stanking up the whole country of ours.

So you all posting on this thread must read up the Islamist history before refuting the jack @rse arguments of the OP.

Thank you.

Last edited:
See now that's the Islamaphobia I'm talking about,You are commenting on something you know nothing about and that too in a negative way.Islam doesn't allow murder of anyone so chill out.

Islam doesn't allow suicide bombings!

Well go convince the forking Mullahs then.

Tell the Islamists that they need to take their bin fing laden type $hit out of our beautiful country.

Why you all holding the Pakistanis hostage? in the name of religion.

Don't be an apologist for Islamists please.

Don't be

Our beautiful country has already suffered too much at the hands of religious fundoos.

Thank you

If not dead they might be terrorist in future ,,...or u will make them terrorist in u r madarsa... so it better to died than killing several innocents......good america....just support u in this act

Why an Indian (most likely a Hindu) is posting Islamist propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom