What's new

The #1 Reason that Pakistan hates America

Uygur is a Turkic group in China, do you use it as surname also in Turkey.

yeah we do. but his surname has nothing to do with his exact ethnicity, but we do use these as surname. He was born in Istanbul

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

America deserves no respect.
well first thing pakistan always played like a paid mercenarry for USA and okyed use of its land to harm the mortal enemy=USSR and contribeuting in making USA onli superpwoer unchalleneged by any one other than american media and people like this video

now when the USA became uber power full and nobody could challenge it pakistani elite wanted there share and a piece of profit which they dint get but were used and thrown for which they beacme too defiant and helped those who dared to atack its easterwhile master

now when master came all guns blazing the pakistani elite surrendered meakli but covertli played a double game to milk USA for war remitence but also gave safe hevens to the masters enemies in its cities (almost all top taliban and al queda leader ship was found hiding in safe houses in different pakistani cities) which irrtated the master(USA) big time and it went into direct punshing mode and unleashed its UCAVs on which pakistani elite had no control and it severlidented there cause while USA choked there free lunch and blanck cheuqes(kerry lugar bill) and became more and more arogant & criminal to some extend

now it in tern led to serious discomfort in senior hirerarchy of PA and Pakistani establishment and there was nothing they could do about it and this angered the tallibunnies who strted bitting the hands that once fed them

so now what pakistani elite decides to play the victim card but the thing is there ower zelous interfearences in western world specially USA & UK made genral population & important peope suspeciuos of pakistan & pakistanies and they lost trust and sympathy

now what can pakistanies do to change this situstion than hating USA

OP please dont mind but truth is realli bitter and often very ruthless ...Thanks

Actually if we rush JEW USA who terrorize everybody, what can they do?

They need a lot of time to set up their drones attacks, bombings operations, their laser weapons need time to be ready

What has Obama and his CIA got to say to this?

obama-drone-strikes-really-good-at-killing-people.jpg

Children killed in Pakistan due to indiscriminate drone strikes

Well, that's par for the course for the neo-cons - for their grand design of establishing a New World Order (NWO). The means to achieve this mirage doesn't matter. The end does.

Well, that's par for the course for the neo-cons - for their grand design of establishing a New World Order (NWO). The means to achieve this mirage doesn't matter. The end does.

These are Yemeni kids. Not Pakistanis. Just pointing it out.

And they're not even invaded by Al Qaeda contrary to Syria

Hello u r forgetting BUSH WORDS IF PAK DOESN'T COOPERATE WITH US BOMB THEM TO STONE AGES:rofl::rofl:

@MohitV , I think you should learn the facts by doing some Research. Those words were never attributed to Bush but Musharraf wrote in his book that Armitage used those words in his conversation with ISI Chief. Get your facts straight.

Bush claims he never used those words. According to Bush if Armitage said that to Musharraf as Mushy claims, then Armitage exceeded his Authority by using those harsh words. Bush says Armitage was supposed to deliver a tough message but those are too harsh words that Bush never told Armitage to say to Pakistanis. Armitage on the other hand denied he used those words in his conversation with Pakistani intelligence Chief.

Armitage Refutes Musharraf's Claim - CBS News

Former U.S. diplomat Richard Armitage said Friday that an official document detailing his conversation with President Pervez Musharraf's intelligence chief confirms he did not threaten that Pakistan would be bombed back into the Stone Age should the Pakistani leader refuse to join the U.S. fight against al Qaeda.
In a radio interview, Armitage, who was then deputy secretary of state, also said Musharraf had fired the intelligence director shortly after he had relayed the alleged U.S. threat to the Pakistani president.

Musharraf said in an that Armitage told a Pakistani official the United States would attack Pakistan if it didn't back the war on terror.

"The intelligence director told me that (Armitage) said, 'Be prepared to go back to the Stone Age,'" Musharraf said.

Armitage has disputed the language attributed to him but did not deny the message was a strong one.

"It did not happen. I was not authorized to say something like that. I did not say it," Armitage said Friday in an Associated Press Radio interview.

Armitage — who was former Secretary of State Colin Powell's right-hand man at the time — said he called the State Department Friday morning to double-check his memory and had an employee read him the cable he had sent after his meeting with the Pakistani intelligence chief, whom Armitage identified as Gen. M.

"I reviewed the cable, or had it read to me this morning from the State Department, and there was in no way that threat," Armitage said.

The exchange occurred during the lead-up to the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan to flush al Qaeda fighters out of their bases and to capture or kill Osama bin Laden and his chief lieutenants. Bin Laden and al Qaeda's No. 2 man, Ayman al-Zawahiri, remain at large.

"I told him in a very straightforward way this was a black-and-white issue for Americans. You were either for us or against us.

"He started to tell me about Pakistan's history. ... I said, 'You should communicate with your president and see if you are willing to cooperate with us.'"

He said he told Gen. M that if the answer was yes, they could meet the next day and Armitage would tell him the U.S. requirements. "They will be onerous," he said he told the Pakistani.

"The general came back the next day and said they were willing to go along with us. And I presented to him a list of items Secretary Powell and I had jotted down the night before."

He said several State Department personnel were in the room and heard the exchange, and "no one remembers a military threat. And the cable does not reflect that."

"I would note that Gen. M was fired not long after that by President Musharraf," Armitage added.

Armitage said he met with Musharraf on Thursday. He did not discuss their conversation.

Julie Reside, a State Department spokeswoman, said she knew no specifics of the Armitage documents, but department cables generally reflect conversations precisely.

Earlier Friday, President Bush said he was "taken aback" by Musharraf's comments. At a joint White House news conference, Mr. Bush praised Musharraf for being one of the first foreign leaders to come out after the Sept. 11, 2001.

Musharraf wouldn't comment on his statement, saying he has a book coming out and that he's promised the publisher he wouldn't talk about it.

Mr. Bush accepted that answer and told reporters to "buy the book," CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller reports. Musharraf's book will be published by Simon & Schuster, which is part of CBS Corp.

As for Musharraf, no matter how his relationship with the United States was started, a senior White House official said President Bush trusts him fully as a partner in the hunt for Osama bin Laden, reports CBS News White House correspondent Jim Axelrod.

© 2006 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast,

Sorry @MohitV that message was intended for @Mr. cool

Drone strikes in FATA and occasionally in KP are necessary because the Government of Pakistan refuses to control the armed groups that shelter in its territory and attack Afghanistan. If Pakistan would exercise true sovereignty over ALL of its territory, drone strikes would cease.

Drone strikes in FATA and occasionally in KP are necessary because the Government of Pakistan refuses to control the armed groups that shelter in its territory and attack Afghanistan. If Pakistan would exercise true sovereignty over ALL of its territory, drone strikes would cease.

Principally speaking, by that logic, we should target the heads of terrorists organizations that operate in Pakistan's Baluchistan, FATA & KP regions sitting in Switzerland, London & Afghanistan ?

Principally speaking, by that logic, we should target the heads of terrorists organizations that operate in Pakistan's Baluchistan, FATA & KP regions sitting in Switzerland, London & Afghanistan ?

If you have the strength to do so and can clearly demonstrate (in terms of international perception/media and news) that these countries are indeed harboring persons or organisations (you will also have to ensure that they are labeled as terrorists by the UN- as in the organisation or specific leaders rather than the grunts- at the least and are perceived to be so by a large part of the informed populace of the world) which are actively engaged in threatening the security of not only Pakistan but other nations as well and that the concerned countries have either refused to catch or neutralize them or worse are aiding and abetting them- after all this..YUP.

If you have the strength to do so and can clearly demonstrate (in terms of international perception/media and news) that these countries are indeed harboring persons or organisations (you will also have to ensure that they are labeled as terrorists by the UN- as in the organisation or specific leaders rather than the grunts- at the least and are perceived to be so by a large part of the informed populace of the world) which are actively engaged in threatening the security of not only Pakistan but other nations as well and that the concerned countries have either refused to catch or neutralize them or worse are aiding and abetting them- after all this..YUP.

They are labelled as terrorists by those International Organizations & even the countries they reside in & I thought I qualified my comment with the term 'Principally' right at the beginning !

And the concerned countries aren't elated with following a moronic policy of the United States whereby they want to talk to the Taliban & expect us to neutralize them at the same time - They'd leave....we won't - Why then should we accommodate another American Objective in a list of Failed American Policies in every Intervention they've been a part of for the past 50 or so years ?

They are labelled as terrorists by those International Organizations & even the countries they reside in & I thought I qualified my comment with the term 'Principally' right at the beginning !

And the concerned countries aren't elated with following a moronic policy of the United States whereby they want to talk to the Taliban & expect us to neutralize them at the same time - They'd leave....we won't - Why then should we accommodate another American Objective in a list of Failed American Policies in every Intervention they've been a part of for the past 50 or so years ?

I said "yup", as in yes. As in after all those conditions are fulfilled, by the precedence set by the US, you can do the same.

Back
Top Bottom