What's new

That's the Western press, so-o-o disappointed that more Chinese aren't dying.

Not the first time a Chinese had to quote a random Indian twitter account to soothe their bruised ego.

many western countrys like Germany under reported covid deaths from the beginning, no big deal. that's why most studies focus on

excess deaths as a more reliable indicator

Do i have to go on the streets and take videos for mofos here to see? It's very cold outside, I don't feel like walking or cycling. Anyway, emergency wa rd accross the street....it's full of bodiesssssss. Lol
mmexport1671705967334.jpg

Do i have to go on the streets and take videos for mofos here to see? It's very cold outside, I don't feel like walking or cycling. Anyway, emergency wa rd accross the street....it's full of bodiesssssss. LolView attachment 907417

You people continue to amaze me.

When your own news channels (CCP sponsored) are continually reporting shortage of doctors and overwhelming hospitals like:

How do we trust your pics ?

It can be a three year old pic as well.

Please bother explaining why Chinese news channels are full of "how medical facility is unable to take the case load burden" and why do we see videos like this:

That whole nation is becoming a death bed ?
How funeral homes are full of dead bodies and unable to keep up.

And still trolls like you are claiming victory.

Honestly, Indians don't care.
If something bad is happening there, do admit it like a man. Like how USA, India and rest of the world never shamelessly lie.

If there were videos of dead bodies being thrown in Indian rivers, we admitted it.
If there were horror stories and videos of New York hospitals, Americans admitted it.

Your response is contrary to the news like:

Why are funeral homes in China seeing long waits, like never before ?

Why do workers at funeral home all over china claim to bury 3-4x more dead now, all of a sudden.

You people continue to amaze me.

When your own news channels (CCP sponsored) are continually reporting shortage of doctors and overwhelming hospitals like:

How do we trust your pics ?

It can be a three year old pic as well.

Please bother explaining why Chinese news channels are full of "how medical facility is unable to take the case load burden" and why do we see videos like this:

That whole nation is becoming a death bed ?
How funeral homes are full of dead bodies and unable to keep up.

And still trolls like you are claiming victory.

Honestly, Indians don't care.
If something bad is happening there, do admit it like a man. Like how USA, India and rest of the world never shamelessly lie.

If there were videos of dead bodies being thrown in Indian rivers, we admitted it.
If there were horror stories and videos of New York hospitals, Americans admitted it.

Your response is contrary to the news like:

Why are funeral homes in China seeing long waits, like never before ?

Why do workers at funeral home all over china claim to bury 3-4x more dead now, all of a sudden.
My friend, what you are doing is selective reporting, i am living accross a famous hospital, Fudan University Hospital, and i see the situation daily. I am not lying. Scmp is CCP sponsored? Lol. Reuters? Dude... Come on.

The rest is reporting from Western MSM. Are there overwhelmed hospitals in certain locations? China has maybe 50'000 hospitals, so I am sure some might be overwhelmed? Did you visit all 50'000?
Funeral homes? Of course there will be deaths, it's winter time, if you don't die from Covid, you die from flu. Did you or the so called 'media' survey every single funeral home? China did report a dozen deaths due to Covid, it is not no deaths as reported by the western media.for God's sake INDIA IS NOT TESTING AT ALL. SO CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR DEATHS? LOL

Screenshot_20221224_220102_com.android.chrome.jpg

There is only ONE DEATH IN INDIA. JAI HIND. Don't be a hypocrite, we are all lying now. We held on and saved so many lives for 2 years but you incompetent idiots mutated it into Delta and then omicron, it had been eradicated in China and we had 2 years of bliss. Now let's follow the 'living with covid' method recommended by you dumbasses.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221224_220646_com.android.chrome.jpg

The day I see this in China then I will say yes you are right Appunene. Until then Omicron is pretty mild, most colleagues return to work within 3 to 5 days, NONE were hospitalised or breathing from oxygen tanks.

I counted 8 bodies. Lol. We are just following the indo-American way, let the weak and old die. The same video you recycled a week ago. Below is proof i am in Shanghai. I can do a walk again and take a picture with a piece of paper showing date and PDF written on it if you want.

Screenshot_20221222_212622_com.eg.android.AlipayGphone.jpg

Last edited:
Not the first time a Chinese had to quote a random Indian twitter account to soothe their bruised ego.
LOL. more like loser need to fabricate lies to smoothen their wounded ego of losing to China every time including number of less covid deaths.

Back
Top Bottom