What's new

That thread about slaves was deleted so I'll post my response here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryanshah

New Recruit

Reaction score
I hope 'Ex Muslim' is reading this. I was worried that his highly inflammatory post might deceive the Mumineen here. So here is my rebuttal to him.

Imagine the outrage in the Muslim world when Kaafir soldiers stationed in Kashmir and Palestine and Afghanistan should ever rape Muslim women.

Of course I'd be offended if a ****** disbeliever ever lay hands on a Muslimah. I am sorry but your analogies have nothing to do with each other. One which the Almighty has decreed lawful and the other to be unlawful.

Allah (SWT) said: "It is not befitting for a believing man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allaah and His Messenger, to have any option about their decision." [al-Ahzaab 33:36]

If Allah had made an opposite rule then we would follow that too insha allah.

You see part of your problem that made you abandon the truth was your inability to accept what Allah has decreed to be best for us. Islam means submission [as well as peace], that means we put Allah SWT's will before our own nafs. This is our jihad, to control our nafs and putting our complete trust in the Almighty. For us believers this is the ultimate test of faith and character to accept what Allah SWT has willed for us as he made us and he knows what is best for us whether we may realise it or not.

On this occasion one beautiful verse comes to mind:

“And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (AI-Baqarah, 2:216)

We Muslims must all learn from this Insha Allah,, we are only Allah kei ghulam. Allah SWT has the sole right to make our choices for us as HE IS GOD AND NOT US.

Remember Ibrahim alayhi salam??? He was prepared to offer Hazrat Ismail alayhi salam for qurbaani for the sake of Allah.

Why do we think we are better than these anbiyaa by disobeying Allah SWT

What is your point brother. I was not on the other deleted thread so some background would be appreciated please.

Religious discussions are banned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom