What's new

Thanks Given on Members Club Should not be Counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out dude, enjoy the forum and discussions, stop counting thanks, there are no medals to be won.

I had given this suggestion in a post on another thread, but thought better to start a thread here so that there can be a discussion.

Since the posts in members club aren't counted, why should thanks given there should be??

It makes the option of 'Thanks' completely senseless, since Thanks given in other sections have to be earned (even if its for Trolling :rolleyes:). While Thanks given on members club is more of a courtesy affair than an appreciation of the post itself.

@Hyperion is the biggest culprit for the same in members club :D

what are your thoughts @Marshmallow @Talon @KRAIT ??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Andaza karo, someone created a complete troll thread to gather a few more thanks. Aur log khwa-m-khwa, NaswarCorner ko blame kartay hain! :D

Have to run now. Rest of bashing when I'm back..... :P

Thanks is no barometer on quality or worthiness of that post.

Especially with notification you're just letting the writer know you agree with him.

Or in my case that I have read the post! Keeps count of where I stopped reading and where to continue from :enjoy:

Waysay @arp2041 tujhay subha subha kiya takleef hogi thanks say? :woot:

Or in my case that I have read the post! Keeps count of where I stopped reading and where to continue from :enjoy:

Kuch log sirf 1,575 Posts kartey hai aur unhe 7583 thanks miltey hai (1:6), isn't this UNJUSTICE :angry:

He failed in his coup d'etat against emperor Hyperion in Naswarabad, now he is using cheap tactics! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom