What's new

Thank you very much, Pakistan friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unification?

China to be a part of Pakistan or is it the other way around?

Heyyy... thou hath nought seeyeth thingsh correctly.....:D

Unification as in a united approach not one being a part of the other.

sport for chaina from pakistani nation is forever long live our brother nation chiana:pakistan::cheers::china:

Yep..

But Tibet is not theirs so say a Chinese scholar from Shanghai.

Check the thread where its is posted!!

Further, don''t feel gleeful behind Chinas apron string.

Be Proud to stand up for your own merits!

Let it never flee your mind that when you needed them, they were not there!!

They are as fair weather as the US, but they are what is known as fussyoky in Tahiti, which means sweet tongued flatterer!!

Yep..

But Tibet is not theirs so say a Chinese scholar from Shanghai.

Check the thread where its is posted!!

Another deplorable liar caught red-handed! :tdown:

Look at the title of the article you quote yourself “Tibet wasn’t ours, says Chinese scholar”

If all of sudden your English underwent a spasm of twitches, let me help you to put it straight: Tibet IS part of China now, it WAS not a part of China.

Twisted mentality often follows despondent whiner .

Heyyy... thou hath nought seeyeth thingsh correctly.....:D

Unification as in a united approach not one being a part of the other.

Sorry, I have not understood!

What was the first sentence meaning?

Another deplorable liar caught red-handed! :tdown:

Look at the title of the article you quote yourself “Tibet wasn’t ours, says Chinese scholar”

If all of sudden your English underwent a spasm of twitches, let me help you to put it straight: Tibet IS part of China now, it WAS not a part of China.

Twisted mentality often follows despondent whiner .

The person, if a liar, will surely be sent to a RE-education Labour Camp.

He is from a Chinese Communist organisation.

Was and Is does not make it China's!

He shafted China with the truth and so your spleen has burst! :)

Indeed!

You are so right!

If sanctions are applied it will be fun to see who got shafted!

The call for sanction is already doing the rounds.

But you would not know.

It will be not told you by your govt.

Could you answer this that has astounded me that I picked up?

Simple Questions for Chinese Posters

I have been reading a literal wave of propaganda & self justification on the part of Chinese posters over the past week or so.

I have some simple questions, and I would like simple answers. No propaganda, no extended off-topic rants, just simple answers.

1) Last week a Chinese citizen was jailed for criticizing the Chinese government.

Chinese dissident jailed for subversive articles - World - smh.com.au

Why is this acceptable?

2) This week Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd gave a speech to students at Beijing University. It is believed to be the first time a speech has been given in Mandarin by a visiting Western leader. The speech was warmly recieved by the students. During the speech Mr Rudd made a mild criticism of Chinese behaviour in Tibet. As far as I am aware, at the time of my posting a full text of the speech has yet to be released in China. All that is available are quotes of selected portions.

Kevin Rudd's speech at Beijing Uni | The Australian

Why is it that anyone in the free world can read the full text of a speech given in China in Mandarin, yet ordinary Chinese people cannot?

Why is it acceptable for the Chinese government to keep this or any other news from ordinary Chinese people?

3) Why does the government of China think its own people are so stupid or so dangerous that it will not permit the majority of them to read what they wish or say what they wish about their own country?

a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Olymipic is a great thing to spread peace harmony and love. But not a fetal thing for china. Chinese want to hold it well to show chinese's good willing to all human being, but I think china needn't treat it exaustedly. Without it, we are still chinese and do our own construction.
Some people just want to make it as a show-time, it's funny.
Forturnately, we confirmed a loyal friend -pakistan- again, we appreciate so much.
I's more important!!

a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Olymipic is a great thing to spread peace harmony and love. But not a fetal thing for china. Chinese want to hold it well to show chinese's good willing to all human being, but I think china needn't treat it exaustedly. Without it, we are still chinese and do our own construction.
Some people just want to make it as a show-time, it's funny.
Forturnately, we confirmed a loyal friend -pakistan- again, we appreciate so much.
I's more important!!

Please do not give the typical Communist fiddle faddle, peace, harmony, love etc!

Pakistan is loyal and of that there is no doubt, but where were you when the chips were down? You behaved selfishly and covered it with the usual Communist pious fiddle faddle!

In fact, your attitude was as if you were pro India!

A total let down to Pakistan and a wet blanket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom