What's new

Thank you very much, Pakistan friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the posts carefully.

You insinuated that an Indian poster differed from what an Indian wrote as a proof of some convoluted issue that you were harping on.

All I said was that both Indians and Pakistanis are not mind controlled by the govt and that we both, Indians and Pakistanis, had minds of our own unlike the Chinese. It also indicates you have not read Legalism in China that I have repeated posted for the information of people like you who are not prone to adding to their knowledge and instead ride their favourite hobby horse and pet peeves blindly.

The fact that you do not acknowledge that Indians and Pakistani are entitled to have minds of their own and instead subscribe to the fact that like the Chinese have one single opinion, indicates your mindset and your affinity and love to be robotic.

I daresay I have been very logical and analytical!!

In fact, I am embarrassed to explain it so as I would do to a toddler when the one I am explaining to is an adult, capable of using a computer at least!!

Nothing personal; I am posting since you demand an explanation from me!!

You know what, even though you deny everything else that says the other way round and then continue crying out loud about facts and figures, it is not worth it to debate with you, since you are just too much of Bigot to understand that the coin has two sides and not one like you imagine it.

You should be on the staff of the MAD magazine.

Heard of that?

A coin has two sides,

But if someone is using a counterfeit, as possibly you are doing, it can have one side. At least the coin you are flipping has!!

and thank you very much for all of you do in the Sichuan Earthquake,I will make more Chinese people know your help.

yeah, pakistan people is the best friend of chinese people for ever, long live the friendship between our two countries!

You know what, even though you deny everything else that says the other way round and then continue crying out loud about facts and figures, it is not worth it to debate with you, since you are just too much of Bigot to understand that the coin has two sides and not one like you imagine it.

Obviously you are person who does not like facts and figures and instead your own voice and ideas!!

There is no shortcut to knowledge and acquiring more.

That is why I am on this forum - to learn more and fill in the gaps!!

That is why I will not start thank you Pakistan or US or Russia for this or for that, because that does not add to knowledge.

And yet there is much to thank the leaders of Pakistan and India for starting the first steps to better relationship.

oh, i find i need to enhance my english ability, specially in listening and speaking, because there is little use of english in my job , and there is six years since my grauation from college, the central university of finance and economics. but i think in this forum, it give me a platform and courage for me to make a progress of my english, thank you , thanks ,my friend.

All right guys.

Back to the thread.

Lets not bring Tibet and Kashmir into everything.;)

In the context of the thread title, anything related to the Sino-Pak relationship is fair game though.

thanks friends we are brother We always help each other!!

Thanks everyone, we are all brothers.

The world is full of brothers and sisters and people.

Things happen and things don't happen.

And when it happens it happens.

And when it does not happen, it does not happen.

yeah, i think pakistan do more and say less, but it is just converse for indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom