What's new

Thank you people of Bangladesh.

If you see any Bangladeshi to hate Pakistan, then he may be hard core AL supporter, or can not move forward forgetting the past, or need something to feel proud by remembering the past history only, or badly exposed to daily hate-Pakistan theory by some media.

Generally, Bangladeshi people are good and generous by nature. We need to know each other better, because still we have misconception about each other.
And still AL wins elections .
It seems that most of the Bangladeshis are then anti Pakistanis

If you see any Bangladeshi to hate Pakistan, then:

- he may be hard core AL supporter,
-or can not move forward forgetting the past,
-or need something to feel proud by recalling the past history only,
-or badly exposed to daily hate-Pakistan theory by some media,
-or Pakistan leaved a bad impression of herself here in 71 by killing some innocent Bangladeshis.

Generally, Bangladeshi people are good and generous by nature. We need to know each other better, because still we have misconception about each other.

Bangladeshis have a right to be aggrieved of the past history between both countries and obviously those whose lives have been affected by the 1971 war will always hold some resentment. As human being and as muslims we must try our best to move on by not forgetting the past but learning to forgive, today was a great show on Bangladesh part by showing us Pakistanis they truly forgive and hopefully we can reciprocate the warmth felt today by many Pakistanis when Bangladesh play in Pakistan.

Well, my little sister and some little cousins support India. Because they see India, know India through TV and star plus. And they have no idea about Pakistan. They only know once we fought. So, we need to know each other for future.

@zahid1010

I agree that Afridi should have thanked the local crowd if he was not mistaken.

But I still can remember what Wasim Akram said in 1999 after PK-BD match: "We are happy to lose to our brothers." Do not forget that.

after seeing highlights thank u dear bangladeshi for your kind support to our team

Look, I thank all u ppl who recognized the fact that there were many bangladeshi ppl supporting pakistan, now the match is over, and if u heard Hafeez and Afridi in the presentation, they both actually ended up ignoring the crowed and just thanking the few ppl who have come from Pakistan... this is shame and I doubt the sincerity, afridi and co loves to ignore fans from other part i guess.

Or am i missing something ?

Only Hafeez, not Afridi. I think he thought they were all Pakistanis. They had Pakistan flag face painted on them, Pakistan flag on their bellies... We were watching them on TV, they were just feeling the buzz and seeing the flags so its possible to make that mistake.

I don't think it was intentional. Pakistani cricket team is known to have a soft spot for Bangladesh. No matter what happens between us, we are never sad when we lose to Bangladesh.

pakistan zindabad! its nice to see the Bangladeshis cheering for us!

Look, I thank all u ppl who recognized the fact that there were many bangladeshi ppl supporting pakistan, now the match is over, and if u heard Hafeez and Afridi in the presentation, they both actually ended up ignoring the crowed and just thanking the few ppl who have come from Pakistan... this is shame and I doubt the sincerity, afridi and co loves to ignore fans from other part i guess.

Or am i missing something ?

its ofcourse sad, but the fact is IMRAN KHAN also forgot to even thank the PAKISTANI crowd and PAKISTANI Team when they won the world Cup. and he apologized later.

Well said I guess that is the best answer we may expect, yes i am upset about this behaviour but not surprised as pretty much they are like this even to their fellow team mates at times. This is very very lowly.

Even then best wishes to the team for Semifinal.

come on yar, afridi and others are from very lower middle class, they are not well taught people, neither do they have any brand/image professionals, plus he is proud and he speaks what he cram before coming to speak.

though I must say he and others made us feel ashame...

Back
Top Bottom