What's new

Thank you people of Bangladesh.

Thanks. yes those pictures should be shown to Afridi and co so that they can understand not ALL r from Pakistan today.

Listen we are the host, we are guest friendly. We have done our part. We are not in a dieing need of thanks. We welcome them, supported them. Lets the world see it. We should practice a GOOD Akhlaq (Arabic: أخلاق‎). How they reply is their concern.

:undecided:

May be this is how Pakistanis are.

Well said I guess that is the best answer we may expect, yes i am upset about this behaviour but not surprised as pretty much they are like this even to their fellow team mates at times. This is very very lowly.

Even then best wishes to the team for Semifinal.

Listen we are the host, we are guest friendly. We have done our part. We are not in a dieing need of thanks. We welcome them, supported them. Lets the world see it. We should practice a GOOD Akhlaq (Arabic: أخلاق‎). How they reply is their concern.

Yes we did our part and hopefully we have been friendly and supportive. Thanks for your good words, made a lot of sense to me.

Zahid Bhai
I think you are Pakistan supporter and was expecting special recognition by Afridi and others but you are feeling left out because he didn't mention about Bangladeshi supporters.

Look not everyone like Imran Khan and Wasmim Akram. But I understand your sorrow.

To all Bangladeshi fans!

Your complain is valid. All Pakistanis have recognized your support and everyone noticed it. Yeah Afridi didn't say it but he should have. I have no idea why he didn't. Well i don't know if he had any official facebook page but we will certainly give him this message if possible.

Bro, don't need get upset just because of their "not mentioning Bangladesh supporters".

It is same things, you will find their supporters to your team in Pakistan! Cheer up!

smiley-20.gif

Even our news channels specifically mentioned support of Bangladeshi fans. So guys cheer up! :)

Wasim Akram always says Bangladesh is his second home. Any way well done Pakistan and best of luck. :tup: :tup: :tup:

I think it would befit the government of Pakistan.. if they had the sense.. to send a nice big thank you gift to the people of Bangladesh..
Say the worlds largest cricket bat.. made in sialkot..and have it signed by the public here.

Really, if i am not mistaken, afridi ignored the srilankan crowed as well. I think many of u heard the presentation today, din't any of u understood how afridi + hafeez ignored the local crowed? even the ppl in the stands gone quite when they both dedicated their thanks to visitors from pakistan only??? or is it that none of u really dont wanna say it? o Common !

yup u r rit. i noticed it in both the games and still wonder y he didnt thank the local fans/supporters :(
may be they are still to realize that its not just pakistanis who r cheerin for them... i guess they ll probably realize wen they play their next match in india :/

i was alo sad wen afridi didn't thank the people of bangladesh for their support ,he would have really thanked them but he is screwed person

anyway on the behalf of Pakistan team and whole Pakistan nation i would love to say "Thank you Bangladesh for your support"

we have taken your revenge from WI

Yeah both hafeez and afridi should have thanked the Bangladeshi crowd for their support. I wad hoping they would but they failed to, could be an honest mistake but a message should be conveyed to PCB in this regards.

Dear Al Zakir, you are right Afridi aint Imran or Wasim, but I DID NOT expect any "SPECIAL RECOGNITION" from anyone, but it is plain simple indecent and repulsive to ignore local support completely, while before the match they said they do expect a lot of local support. I was expecting either dont mention anything about FANS or thank all the people (Pakistan & Abroad) at once. Normal stuff, u know !

But anyways Thanks all of you who noticed this fact and saw the point.

Back
Top Bottom